5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got that too so just removed some stuff so it works... something to do with the popup_repeat....

what you may want to do is use ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf it does the same thing set to 10 Lb. The alert in the arrows takes a while to come through.

if you combine the system presented in this thread http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10949-5-years-of-work-no-repaint-high-quality-signals-easy?p=125506&viewfull=1#post125506 together with http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/28016-money-making-manual-trading-system.html you have something magical.

spread the word.

im still playing with the settings but im doing well. just load up both together then create a mashup of your favourite bits.

Hi Everyone...

I have enjoyed reading this thread and would like add this weeklyangles indicator for use on the 4hr chart.

It is still in it's experimental stage but I think 4hr users may appreciate it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jfj7cv

All the best

Xard777

PS Also, try changing the angles from 45deg to 26.3deg in the input menu.

Edited by xard777

i use the system in this thread Forex Forum - Indo Investasi together with the MONEY MAKING manual trading (http://www.forex-tsd.com/manual-trading-systems/28016-money-making-manual-trading-system.html) on TSD on the recommended 15 min TF.

all i do is take all the indi's and put them all on one chart.... you cant go too far wrong with it.

open trade, real cont

http://imgex.com/images/4881.gif

http://imgex.com/images/3142.gif

http://imgex.com/images/5663.gif

wait

http://imgex.com/images/5784.gif

mm good and get money out of this market, my trade 2008 and understand one can not be trusted here, you have to try the trend

trade risk 1 s.l., target 1, trade exemple trade 50 order, 20 order s.l., 30 order target, such transactions should have, this evil but may risk 1, target 2 or 3 but depends market

sorry my english

Edited by Gaugas

Hey there

So from the screenshot posted above, how the heck do you guys make money?

The system is full of false signals it's not even funny!

Seriousely how does that help anyone? it's called chasing the price and I am 100% sure that the author of this thread did not make a penny out of trading this method, and if he says he did, then I doubt he had made a penny out of trading any method in his life :)

Cheers

I'm new to this forex and this forum and appreciate waterski sharing this with everyone. I've loaded MT4 and am currently looking at USD/CHF weekly charts. A buy signal alert has appeared on MT4. Is there a reason for this?

I see a big red candle on weekly chart and I would have sold USD/CHF as daily chart is also red.

I would appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Hi Abdulisback,

I presume u've not even read the first page or the first post of the thread starter. Just dropping in a thread and giving your thoughts would not make any sense. If you know about a better method of going along with the price.., please enlighten us about it and start a new thread.., we will be very happy to follow your method if it indeed is very good.., because that is what we all are after.

Hi Abdulisback,

I presume u've not even read the first page or the first post of the thread starter. Just dropping in a thread and giving your thoughts would not make any sense. If you know about a better method of going along with the price.., please enlighten us about it and start a new thread.., we will be very happy to follow your method if it indeed is very good.., because that is what we all are after.

is there something I am missing here? have you or anyone made money out of trading this?

The author did not post his trading results and claimed to be trading successfuly for years. I am 100% sure that he is lying!

Yes I agree, we are here to help each other, that is why I have dropped by and told you guys that this method is a waste of time

Calm down please, let's not judge people or trading methods. If waterskiguy says he made money out of this method, then accept that.

The same method with different people will not always have the same results. Discipline & psychology also comes into this. Apart from that not everyone can trade in the same timeframe that the system was designed for.

Find something from the many methods on display in this forum and design your own system & rules that you will follow and trust. As the saying goes: " there are many ways to skin a cat".

Hi shabz

during my years of experience i have not met people who profit consistantly out of this market (except for very few) whether through creating his own method or through trading others methods

the point being made here is that 99% of people who claim they are profitable actually lie about it, and the fact that waterski has his own website this proves there is a business plan coming up out of this

and ofcourse if waterski pops up his trading statment and truely turns out to be a profitable trader then ofcourse I will oppologize, thank him and beg him to accept me as one of his students.

however, I doubt that will ever happen, and as I said, I am 100% sure this guy has not made a penny out of trading forex

Hi Abdulisback,

I don't see anything on his website that even remotely describes what you are suggesting. It is a wordpress site, a free site people can use to create a blog where friends can see your trading journey and comment on. Didn't see a single subscribe to view thread or a request for money anywhere. If anybody was selling a system from a free site, that would ring bells of a scam.

No one asked WaterskiGuy to reveal his method or asked him to prove anything, he is simply sharing his experience of 5 years or so, in which he has learnt, like probably everyone else out there will at some stage in their careers if they have survived, is that trading can be simple.

Accusing him of lying is a bit harsh, as he has nothing to prove to you or anyone else for that matter, something that has worked well for him, he has openly shared.

No trading system can promise only winning trades, it his how you as a trader can handle losses in the same manner as the winners will determine if you are successful in this business or any business for that matter.

Knowledge is King in business, whether you choose to acquire it through an experienced mentor or the university of hard knocks is entirely up to you.

I did not saw any of Abdul's (back) posts to be positive. (Perhaps) he knows why but never suggests anything that worth or just I've missed it. So, Abdul, do not be a such guy who ever deny everything :) And if you wish get 3,6,13, NNNNN months backtests (visually and etc) and prove that the system does not worth and it is account blowing sure way. If not- just keep himself calm. Is it ok with you?

To add: No one system is bad, it depends on trader. Even 2 MAs....

Edited by musketeer

I'm happy that there are members of this forum who can still assess trading systems based on their merits, not someone's claims about their profitability. That's what this forum is for, I believe.

Abdul is right - waterskiguy's system is lame and doesn't make sense even in theory. The idea of trend following obviously can't be wrong, and that's why so many people didn't even bother to scrutinize the system before promoting waterskiguy's hype by leaving comments about the system like 'great' or 'wonderful'. This 'system' is just another 'sophisticated' way to lose money, and you don't need '5 years of work' to figure it out.

It funny how people start too say this and that about a system when they them selves haven't even tested it or tried it. If yall have tried one trend strategy or system it doesn't mean the rest that may be similiar will do the exact same thing.

How about someone saying, " Yeah I tried the system, I followed the rules to the best of my abilities and it did not work for me", "becuase of this reason or that reason".

But no we all want it put in their hands.

People are always like show me, or prove to me. It's like one can't even share his ideas or what has worked for him as a trader anymore with someone who probably hasn't even really tried it say this isn't any good, or it's a scam, or I tried something like this somewhere else, way back when and it sucked so this sucks.

In my book the guy is legit. You can PM him or email him and he answers your question and help out without ever asking for anything in return.