5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Guagas,

Can you provide Indi shown in #193 rather than #MTF gann hilo activator V_ 2 used in main chart (not of indicator window).I used your tamplate but not getting same chart as you showned.

To get the same as Gaugas' you need to copy ALL the content from the rar file to your MT4 folder, not only the template. That's what you will get

http://i53.tinypic.com/27ysqko.jpg

Hello all, I noticed some of you are posting possible set-up, posting 4hr charts. I'd like to know if these follow the rules set out originaly by waterskiguy. that is the weekly,daily and 4hr are trending the same way....or are you just following the 4hr trend and RSI.............I ask as when i tried this strategy i couldn't find any trades on 8 pairs all in the same direction (W,D, 4hr all up or all down)

Rules are as follows ....

1. weekly and daily charts MUST be trending same way

2. move down to 4 hr chart and only look for trades in the direction of daily, weekly - DO NOT break this rule

3. for short signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with RED histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be BELOW the THICK black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

4. for long signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with GREEN histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be ABOVE the thick black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

3. for short signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with RED histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be BELOW the THICK black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

4. for long signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with GREEN histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be ABOVE the thick black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

point 3,4 i look only H4,

RSI rule not relate to the day, week

Edited by Gaugas

Hello all, I noticed some of you are posting possible set-up, posting 4hr charts. I'd like to know if these follow the rules set out originaly by waterskiguy. that is the weekly,daily and 4hr are trending the same way....or are you just following the 4hr trend and RSI.............I ask as when i tried this strategy i couldn't find any trades on 8 pairs all in the same direction (W,D, 4hr all up or all down)

If you follow exactly the rules given by waterskiguy, you are right there will be few setups because the weekly will not qualify with 3,4,or 5 candles making higher highs or lower lows. Then daily has to match 20-25 candles trending in the same general direction too. It looks like Gaugas is using the hilo activator to qualify the trades on the weekly and daily instead of the original rules given by waterskiguy. The hilo activator will give you many more trade opportunities because it does not use the 3,4, or 5 candles rule on the weekly BUT still shows the trend. Same on the daily. Of course you still have to apply some common sense.

Personally, I like the method Gaugas is using - follow all the rules given by waterskiguy, but use the hilo activator on the weekly and daily to qualify trades. Please correct me if I am wrong Gaugas.

Maybe someone can help me here ? The Problem:

The Black Line is not shown on the first Histogram , when i go back in the Past i see only Vertical Black Lines on the first RSI-Histogram. I have changed the Bars max. in my Option Section but it doesn´t work.

Maybe anyone knows how to solve the Problem. I have actually ~14 different Templates in my MT-4 Platform maybe too much?

Maybe someone can help me here ? The Problem:

The Black Line is not shown on the first Histogram , when i go back in the Past i see only Vertical Black Lines on the first RSI-Histogram. I have changed the Bars max. in my Option Section but it doesn´t work.

Maybe anyone knows how to solve the Problem. I have actually ~14 different Templates in my MT-4 Platform maybe too much?

Look post 203

Sent a 3 templates to help you identify the trend.

A previous message had made a mistake, anddid not work in 4 digits .

You can edit the indicator within the template.

You can add or remove currency pairs.

You can vary the number of candles.

You can put your broker suffix if needed.

Table CurrencyPairs editing.

Example: CurrencyPairs = "GBPUSD, EURJPY ... ----> CurrencyPairs =" GBPUSD_fx, EURJPY_m ...

The number that appears near the name of the currency pair for the Spread.

Be disabled.

One of the templates are with 10 candles. If you use a large monitor will look great.

Consumes little system resources that can vary the update time.

Must install on a graph with a longer than 15M, to avoid delay in tables

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/FVYWCPFC/6_Candles_18_Pairs__v2.rar_links

Here is an indicator that combines the two RSI Histo into a simple signal, giving you a quick visual aid as to whether RSI Histos are both above or below the average line or contradict one another. It lets you quickly evaluate the state of those indicators when Gann hilo signal comes in.

hxxp://www.megaupload.c0m/?d=00G5XX7R

Go ahead and put it on a chart and look back!I found the experience eye opening!

Enjoy!

JosephR

PS Leave the TimeFrame at 0 (current chart) as other time frames do not paint properly.

Edited by josephR

Hi everybody.Could someone please ,who use this method , put in here 3 screenshots (H4,D1,W1) with exactly , clear setup for entry and rules (short or long , dosn't matter) , write short explain about if something was not clear on the screen?. Many traders and me too still don't sure exactly details about , because don't know exactly this method .What currency pairs you are using and when you close the position ( fourth screen shot please toogether upload to 4shared or any other server ) . Many thanks . Greetings:)

ps.

sorry for my English

Edited by forex.pathfinder

Here is an indicator that combines the two RSI Histo into a simple signal, giving you a quick visual aid as to whether RSI Histos are both above or below the average line or contradict one another. It lets you quickly evaluate the state of those indicators when Gann hilo signal comes in.

hxxp://www.megaupload.c0m/?d=00G5XX7R

Go ahead and put it on a chart and look back!I found the experience eye opening!

Enjoy!

JosephR

PS Leave the TimeFrame at 0 (current chart) as other time frames do not paint properly.

Thanks Joseph. For some reason all i got was html when using megaupload so i out into mq4 format on my end and uploaded here...again all thanks to joseph. This may help someone that had the same trouble I did but doesnt know how to put it in the proper mq4 format

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/2GKQPVLHPN