KangarooEA

I'm getting further with this.

I can confirm once authenticated news is taken directly from forexfactory.com :)

65 5.840701 192.168.10.29 77.242.194.130 HTTP GET /ffcal_week_this.xml HTTP/1.1

GET /ffcal_week_this.xml HTTP/1.1\r\n

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0)

cdn.forexfactory.com

no-cache

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the EA loads it posts raw data (as below) to 161.58.147.68/secure/validate.php

oBd3ew6zhHj2e8ZC7TNBKtouu9mCF6P4xlfsfvjtn8jbLOV7NG7kmNrFFSeACYLM6sgrHpTq

jnbrIKXbTdtNvleyA2p5UqJGGY5xQYKNiDcrwlZ7lH0K/OU4WThMHLHjNsFmYa1DmvfofJcy

97ufFjz6hx36EWU4c+yeE8LEpHjihfp8oiIzqZqo7iOTlJK/gkJgEDRUUZR4ONvnhA/xDZcB

Yr+4HVX0MrJ5BGRjnEIKtYcDp2DWWRRHIiO8vuAGhZ4mAdo1IZm4cVq2kV9p2Noe6iG+kOBc

8jG5IoLhUpi4CWSdN6SCkfXX0oO5G7VkowgBi/2h51sHQ0uzUu74ZSMy9ct45A+Ax7olxGhU

UYNwyNuh9EFayWguGEnjEJAd9jgEn2LbWlq+SJzQJ+PO7qcJaiJ9Rlwk37VvaH4Jg2LH3UBc

fl8wdRIohmJOt1CDCcYiiQt6mObCh7oWzmBHRMcjwzqH40ktEI9RczTlDSKL6GtS5ySZIF70

cxRSULa2d2l00Wq+m+Fz6/H3QGScfGhMxfBz0yPYWP7pKUf/uB6TDyWAltK0FgoIjUqtAsMz

9yD2jrkuJ63edjdPll1Ka4x23S08jO8wSAGsGr1atLAtmb6OI22o36iS7d2FH2BByemQZtNZ

PDfbF0oaIWaLZvM/MO2kfpZvSjL8OP7L5Zc=

When authentication is successful the validate.php script replies with something like this:

SKB5R5NSqEziX3mWtBMazFRClVTeqroF/8gNFM6Y3dnhb8/cv1K0/Ouc9clNtU+CthWnpYRmiBxgoHk2RZauUR02h1AeiIjEp99ODv8NdU4KefpaBRTEcaURtsA7de/otLddh+l/6DFaVJ1c+bcwM1bNevaRtpnrW1Z61EGPu1QCBTjs7nnmLwZm859d4+++3HGJX5vbpzexvELPuK6jJVi6wGqzmiEsXrt

The problem I am facing is each time the EA is loaded the string it sends to validate is completely different therefore the reply will always be different. Now I am not very good at decrypting etc... We need somebody who can first determine what method of encryption the strings above are to help break it down so we can start to generate our own replies exactly as the validate.php file would.

Hi,

Can you please share which Russian forum it is?Thanks

Depends how you define should.

if it should work for anyone then no, it does not do the job it should.

if it should stop people who aren't subscribers from using it, then it is doing the job it should.

the educators over on the russian forums are going hard at it though. they might have some luck. some people here are also working on it too. it seems to have better protection than most EAs.

EAs sold by profissional marketers almost always turn out to be a scam... it's not the matter of how many emails you recieve

When you see that the vendor is not using ANY affiliate program and is being fully transperant about his product you should know that he means business and he is aiming for the long term

sharing is one thing,,, piracy however is a totally different thing

since this vendor is not using any marketing, if you crack his software and make it available for free for the public he will run out of business, and that's what members like Augusten does not really care about

There are to kinds of people, educated and ignorant.... Stealing someones work and making it free for the public and not caring about it is totally ignorant, and that's what jail is for, to educate those ignorant

Q-Diamond systems is not using any email/affiliate marketing still they are scam artists.

http://www.qdiamondsystems.com/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320561531375

When the EA loads it posts raw data (as below) to 161.58.147.68/secure/validate.php

When authentication is successful the validate.php script replies with something like this:

The problem I am facing is each time the EA is loaded the string it sends to validate is completely different therefore the reply will always be different. Now I am not very good at decrypting etc... We need somebody who can first determine what method of encryption the strings above are to help break it down so we can start to generate our own replies exactly as the validate.php file would.

Did you have any luck c0py?

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

EAs sold by profissional marketers almost always turn out to be a scam... it's not the matter of how many emails you recieve

When you see that the vendor is not using ANY affiliate program and is being fully transperant about his product you should know that he means business and he is aiming for the long term

sharing is one thing,,, piracy however is a totally different thing

since this vendor is not using any marketing, if you crack his software and make it available for free for the public he will run out of business, and that's what members like Augusten does not really care about

There are to kinds of people, educated and ignorant.... Stealing someones work and making it free for the public and not caring about it is totally ignorant, and that's what jail is for, to educate those ignorant

What an ignorant load of crap! Modern western society has been founded on theft! If you need evidence, go to the British Museum and name one item there that has not been stolen from the originating former colonial countries?

What an ignorant load of crap! Modern western society has been founded on theft! If you need evidence, go to the British Museum and name one item there that has not been stolen from the originating former colonial countries?

Haha. Talk about crap. Don't you think that statement is just a tiny bit exaggerated?

;)

I tend to agree with Abdul here. Most decent EAs I've seen have been from sites that did not use the common spam marketing techniques.

Still not a guarantee for a good performing EA, but nonetheless more promising than your usual mill-of-the-run EAs that are here today to take your cash...and gone tomorrow (because the marketing company behind it is already busy selling his next "Big Magic Millionaire Maker Wall Street does not want you to know about").

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

So if I go to the british Museum and name one item that has not been stolen I'll prove you wrong?

Are you kidding me? So you think if people steal, then stealing is ok?

Deep inside you, you know it's wrong, but you're trying to convince your self it's right, that is why you made such an exagerating statement.

So if I go to the british Museum and name one item that has not been stolen I'll prove you wrong?

Are you kidding me? So you think if people steal, then stealing is ok?

Deep inside you, you know it's wrong, but you're trying to convince your self it's right, that is why you made such an exagerating statement.

hmmm, I think you are missing several subtle points here. One thing that I really like about this forum is that most people here are smart enough to improve commercial ea's that get decompiled and posted. The no dll improved version of megadroid is the best example.

The point that was made about the British Museum is that stealing is not as black and white as you make it out to be. Sure, some items are claimed to have been "purchased" from their puppets in power in those countries at the time, no doubt for a pittance. So does that mean they were legitimately purchased and not stealing? The other is that with intellectual property, again matters are not as black and white, are you suggesting that the creators of this ea simply came up with this ea completely from scratch? No doubt, they borrowed/stole bits of code from elsewhere without paying for it, or passing on a royalty for it.

Any way, this is all I have to say about this topic!

hmmm, I think you are missing several subtle points here. One thing that I really like about this forum is that most people here are smart enough to improve commercial ea's that get decompiled and posted. The no dll improved version of megadroid is the best example.

The point that was made about the British Museum is that stealing is not as black and white as you make it out to be. Sure, some items are claimed to have been "purchased" from their puppets in power in those countries at the time, no doubt for a pittance. So does that mean they were legitimately purchased and not stealing? The other is that with intellectual property, again matters are not as black and white, are you suggesting that the creators of this ea simply came up with this ea completely from scratch? No doubt, they borrowed/stole bits of code from elsewhere without paying for it, or passing on a royalty for it.

Any way, this is all I have to say about this topic!

The possibility that they have stolen some codes from here and there does exist and can't be denayable.

I am not against the idea of cracking it, however; I am against the idea of cracking and sharing it regardless if it's genuine or not.

I have been in this EA universe for a while now, and now after I have found out how it's been protected, I KNOW that the type of protection this EA is using can't be cracked anyhow

I doubt someone will crack it, so there is no need to carry on with this topic

For those who have bought the EA, or studied the posted backtests on the website, please share your results/analysis

I've been using Steady Winner for a month or so. It does seem to work sometimes but not reliable. It did a sell on the EU yesterday I looked at it and go no way do a sell there and closed it just before the EU broke up 50 pips or so would have hit the stop loss.

I've seen it win. Last week did one positive trade making $25 or so and had a loss trade of around $100.

Best EA I've found lately is one called TradeMax21gpusdm5 it's pretty basic GU m5 time frame. Seems very accurate with it's entries does have some draw down, guess none are reliable. Will enter trades with up buy and down buy and does a few trades a day seems very good so far.

Have been using Indo Run, but needs optimizing I think, as have lost a lot in the past.

Guest dave_rimmer
I've been using Steady Winner for a month or so. It does seem to work sometimes but not reliable. It did a sell on the EU yesterday I looked at it and go no way do a sell there and closed it just before the EU broke up 50 pips or so would have hit the stop loss.

I've seen it win. Last week did one positive trade making $25 or so and had a loss trade of around $100.

Best EA I've found lately is one called TradeMax21gpusdm5 it's pretty basic GU m5 time frame. Seems very accurate with it's entries does have some draw down, guess none are reliable. Will enter trades with up buy and down buy and does a few trades a day seems very good so far.

Have been using Indo Run, but needs optimizing I think, as have lost a lot in the past.

have you got trademax21 complete package with indicators and instructions

thanks