KangarooEA

If nothing else it's entertaining.

Sometimes flame wars are a bit of fun, in a perverted sort of way.

Fireworks here...wow!

Why are people getting so overly aggressive over an EA they have not even tested or do not even own?

I very much appreciate people being critical about EAs (I am very critical myself) but dislike premature accusations. What's the point?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yee Haaa! I apologise if I have offended anyone. I have heard from a very reliable source that it can't be cracked as well as that source telling me that he has been using it on his quite "large" live account for some considerable time. I tried to get it cracked to test the claim and "voila". I honestly believe it's not a scam but the real deal in a realistic and responsible sense. And taking large effort to protect it's internal coding is an authentic approach to protect something genuine and of value.

The previous "hoo haa" had me baffled because I know the intent of this forum... to get something that works (for free!) and all the individuals ranting on about ethics and virtue are doing it from a flawed position. The purchase of this EA is for a sole 'licence" so if one was to buy it, it would be a private decision; not something you would advertise to everyone until it has proved itself.

Edited by tomislav

This can easily be cracked.

Just intercept the traffic to http://www.tulipfx.com/secure/validate.php which is called by the DLL.

E.G. Buy EA, use wireshark to get valid response from validate.php file. Create a fake PHP file which always responds with an authorised response then setup local route/hosts entry to divert traffic from tulipfx.com to your own webserver .

I did this for megadroid and many others...

Just intercept the traffic to http://www.tulipfx.com/secure/validate.php which is called by the DLL.

E.G. Buy EA, use wireshark to get valid response from validate.php file. Create a fake PHP file which always responds with an authorised response then setup local route/hosts entry to divert traffic from tulipfx.com to your own webserver .

dear, could you please show us how to do it with full instruction and pics please, i read about this method before and didnt know how to do it.

thank you

That's right but for news settings ???

i don't know if news are downloaded from tulipfx too or the dll download itself from internet,

if it downloads itself from internet you are ok.

have to check with wireshark where news request goes to.

Edited by acosma

Updated Version

Had my first trade on Friday, same as Tulips on myfxbook.

And got a Newsletter with an updated version.

Improved lot size calculations

Better error handling

Reduced drawdown

I'm on demo with CollectiveFX but I don't think spread is much of an issue with this EA.

Two nice trades yesterday.

But on their statement on MyFXBook, they also using Collective Demo account, no trades for yesterday. Today, they have one profitable trade. But on Birt's real money account with Lite Forex, he does not have any trade done since Friday.

Are you running other EA on the same Collective Demo account?

Sometime it's the price feed that could affect the profitability and trades of the EA. Wonder if anyone has the EA running on Go Markets or Alapri UK?

Thanks.