KangarooEA

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the trades are different between demo and small live? Are they using the same version or the updated version you mentioned earlier? Is the price feed on Collective demo same as live?

I'm running the new version, can't really comment about what version Tulip is running or on what servers.

I believe Collective has different servers for members and non members. Faster feed for members. I think the member demo server gets the same feed as the live server but I'm only speculating.

I have already 3 different versions, none of them works .. Does this one the job as it should??

Depends how you define should.

if it should work for anyone then no, it does not do the job it should.

if it should stop people who aren't subscribers from using it, then it is doing the job it should.

the educators over on the russian forums are going hard at it though. they might have some luck. some people here are also working on it too. it seems to have better protection than most EAs.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

No errors and orders will not be:)

This is not working expert and was posted in post 45 Stormin_Norman

this one seems to authenticate vs stormins did not. but i just tried to backtest every which way i can think of = news off etc, but no luck. no trade no matter what i set the news filters too. so it seems to need a little bit more tlc.

this one seems to authenticate vs stormins did not. but i just tried to backtest every which way i can think of = news off etc, but no luck. no trade no matter what i set the news filters too. so it seems to need a little bit more tlc.

One question: If the protection is to tough and they tout how special their news filter data base is I wonder if they have their own news database and the DLL has to log into it. If that is the case, then we may never get a fully educated EA. I'm not qualified to hack DLLs but it certainly seems like a possibility. I hope I'm wrong and if so, please tell me why so I can better understand this.

One question: If the protection is to tough and they tout how special their news filter data base is I wonder if they have their own news database and the DLL has to log into it. If that is the case, then we may never get a fully educated EA. I'm not qualified to hack DLLs but it certainly seems like a possibility. I hope I'm wrong and if so, please tell me why so I can better understand this.

yep, the same thing I was thinking, but I heard somewhere around that it uses forexfactory news so if it's true we have some hope....