NEW Megadroid N1

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are all the MegaDroid EA's complete with noziggity81 news sets on dinj original N MegPro and Theozaki sets on Pro. Also latest educated MD used only on EURUSD complete with set

Check GMT which is set to false and corresponds with my market setting which is 0.0 This may need to be modified subject to your broker

Thanks would be appreciated if you believe it is worthy

MD Pro with noziggity81 News sets

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/414785650/Megadroid_Pro_v1.01N1.rar

MD Pro with Theozaki sets

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/414786090/MegaDroidPro.rar

Latest MD with EurUsd set

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/414786161/MegaDroid_13_edu.rar

Please note, that irrespective of the 10 hours setting there are vulnerabilities with high impact news if pending news is visible in the news calendar even if 12 hours are indicated. Important to check charts prior to engaging EA because recorded news is not the only news that subjects charts to large breakouts. Allow at least 10 hours if news items have created a large impact to any charts

Edited by prattpot

So. I got hurt yesterday several times with 1.01ee on AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD. Feeling myself not in the mood to post settings as I promised to, because the simple fact that I want to test a bit more and get over the p*ssed feeling I have at the moment. Also Kain was a looser, I quit those trades manually. Only Primeval did well for me, overall seen.

Start to hate mondays even more, same sh** like 2 weeks before. Going on.

So. I got hurt yesterday several times with 1.01ee on AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCAD. Feeling myself not in the mood to post settings as I promised to, because the simple fact that I want to test a bit more and get over the p*ssed feeling I have at the moment. Also Kain was a looser, I quit those trades manually. Only Primeval did well for me, overall seen.

Start to hate mondays even more, same sh** like 2 weeks before. Going on.

Which broker? I only had one trade on GU which ended in a profit, but I don't trade any with the aggressive on.

xxl, I feel you brother. I have the same experience yesterday. It was a real kick in the balls, pardon the french. I have modified my N1 settings now such that ALL are trading both NFA mode AND non-agressive. I got hit on the same ones as you. According to my testing, however, what wound up being a $350.00 loss for me (:O) could have been as low as a $50.00 total loss instead had I used NFA+non-aggressive for all pairs. So anyone reading this and looking at my settings I posted before -- if your daring and can put up with what happened yesterday, just use as-is, but if you want to be doing what I am doing right now, then wherever you see "true/false" for aggressiveness, make them ALL false for ALL pairs.

Exactly, huuu. Thats really the problem here. Plain and simple. Ive been doing numerous comparison tests over the past few weeks and months and my conclusion is that the risks/losses outweigh the benefits/gains of using aggressive on any pair.

Which broker? I only had one trade on GU which ended in a profit, but I don't trade any with the aggressive on.

Speeding up MDPro N1.

Over at the thread http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7612-New-Trade-Copier-EA there were suggestions that putting the dll file in windows\system32 would speed up the trade copying program (page 7, post 65). I'm wondering whether putting megadroidpro.dll in windows\system32 would improve accessing the dll file speed wise. Not sure whether a few milliseconds faster would help or not. I've moved the dll file from the MT4 libraries folder to the system32 folder and MDP started without problems. Will try it out on the VPS later.

Speeding up MDPro N1.

I'm wondering whether putting megadroidpro.dll in windows\system32 would improve accessing the dll file speed wise.

I think this could *increase* access time. I would think MT4 would search its \experts\libraries directory first. Only if the .dll were not found there would \windows\system32 and other PATH libraries be searched.

Personally, I have never like the idea of applications cluttering up \windows\system32 with their modules. Micro$oft is perfectly capable of doing that all by themselves. :))

Speeding up MDPro N1.

Over at the thread http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7612-New-Trade-Copier-EA there were suggestions that putting the dll file in windows\system32 would speed up the trade copying program (page 7, post 65). I'm wondering whether putting megadroidpro.dll in windows\system32 would improve accessing the dll file speed wise. Not sure whether a few milliseconds faster would help or not. I've moved the dll file from the MT4 libraries folder to the system32 folder and MDP started without problems. Will try it out on the VPS later.

Here you go Megadroid pro v.1.01ee bbr v11 no dll

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ushUZ7B

• 2 weeks later...