Primeval 2.0

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be another idiot Fuckturbo fan to say such a bullshit which you know is not true, the EA performs great and exactly as advertised and confirmed by Stormin_Norman

"btw, my results exactly match yours"

I want the crap EA you mention competing with me side by side on a real money account here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

Meanwhile you can shut your f***ing mouth.

I am not going to respond to you in the same manner as you because that will put me in the same category as you. If you don't like what you see here in his forum such as sharing illegal stuff etc. then go away. Why are you here to begin with? Has someone been twisting your arm to visit this forum? Most of the russian forum are sharing your EA and educated without the DLL for whatever is worth. All one needs to do is to google your EA ("Primeval") and ".ru" and many links will come up to get it. Not much you can do about that is it? I got it myself, tested it and it made its way to the recycle bin faster than a virus.

Hey guyz just chill...follow rules thats it. Its a fact that we crack commercial EAs out here and share which is illegal and copyright violations.

But we also know that in this industry how ppl copy codes or scam and sell their products.

I just want to say just end the topic and move on, respect the rules rather than abusing in anger or ego.

Thanks

No, Sir! We DO NOT crack commercial EAs. We are just find links to the cracked versions. Then we are coming here and writing posts about our findings. We even don't link DIRECTLY to the found stuff. We are just talking about them, quoting them. Is it forbidden to talk freely? ;)

I didn't take any idea from here because I've never visited this shitty site full of idiots like you till somebody warned me about this s***

and I requested my great EA to be in the blacklist of sharing so that's really fool of you once again.

Really??? Didn't the sliding TP in 2.1 com from the copy of Euronis that you found here? With the life span of Primeval 1.0, 2.0 and now 2.1 being about 2 months, it sure looks like the only thing that you have done yourself is to curve fit it to history.

Go back to your little corner on Paraguay.

• 4 weeks later...
Which EA is ranked #1 here and with real money?

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/metatrader_expert_advisor

and here:

http://www.bestforexrobots.net/

I'm making a lot of money by selling a great EA, trading it and rebate accounts and what about you motherfucker?

Did you develop an EA better than me? You simply can't do it

Maybe for you the best EA is FuckTurbo right haha?

You dirty pig check out this....

http://forex-systems-reviews.com/show/Primeval%20EA%20

What u have replied to Mark larsen..

U stole most of the Fapturbo code..

You do not deserve to open your dirty rotten mouth here...

Hope u change your behavior...

yeah fpa started test with new broker. looks like some added pairs too

FPA did not test the EA, they monitor through Investor login and the developer manage the EA.

So it is not as simple as set and let it run.

In fact, he mentioned in the discussion forum of FPA that for Primeval to be profitable, the EA need to be enable on some pairs during certain time and disable during other time. He said he will advise his client on that. So, there will be a lot of manual intervention and that's why FPA could only monitor through Investor access.

hi everybody.I am new on this forum.I looking for link for download primeval ea 2.1 or 2.0.I have got a lot EA's ,if somebody need other EA ,please contact with me.Greetings.

I'm new here, but this EA has been blacklisted meaning that download links are prohibited (right?).

However, I was able to find the educated version of 2.1, it seems to be authenticated but am not certain as market is closed.

Manual was not included but did find version 1 manual without trouble.

Google "Primeval-EA_V2.1"

Hope I'm not breaking any rules.

Edited by conglo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi there.User quide is unnecessary for Primeval ea 2.1 . Go to home site and clik any backtest for currency what you prefer and there is all setings for every currency over the backtest.Greetings

ps.

This one work for me on the real and demo accounts with good result :-)

Be careful, the settings there are for v2.2

I would honestly buy Primeval EA but for $650 it's getting a bit expensive. Under $100 is alright, but $650? How do you know it works can't believe anything on the websites.

Sorry to say this but why the double standards on this site. Some EAs and systems are blacklisted is it because the owners of this site have something to do with the EAs?

Shouldn't everyone be free to test EAs. I've bought EAs and am usually happy to pay for them if they work.

I would honestly buy Primeval EA but for $650 it's getting a bit expensive. Under $100 is alright, but $650? How do you know it works can't believe anything on the websites.

Sorry to say this but why the double standards on this site. Some EAs and systems are blacklisted is it because the owners of this site have something to do with the EAs?

Shouldn't everyone be free to test EAs. I've bought EAs and am usually happy to pay for them if they work.

The admin of this site should have nothing related to that EA.

The issue here is that those EA owners have account here to check out all other people's products, and they threaten the admin here to remove any link of their product from this site, thus there is this blacklist.