Primeval 2.0

If the EA fails for you, it probably is because you're so stupid that don't even know how to be profitable with a great tool

like the one I provide and in fact I'm happy that you're an idiot Forex Loser that can't be profitable with my EA.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the EA fails for you, it probably is because you're so stupid that don't even know how to be profitable with a great tool

like the one I provide and in fact I'm happy that you're an idiot Forex Loser that can't be profitable with my EA.

Hello Mr Primeval,

in august your EA works not very well ! maybe in september it will work well ?

please do not tell me scf is the seller of this ea, if so i am gonna ask for a refund cos with how will someone with such quick temper write a good ea?

I couldnt agree more. What an useless and unprofessional appearence... truly raising doubts...

As a matter of fact, EAs are and will be shared all over the Internet, in this forum as well as others... So what, lets stand to it and accept it. Why to make a public fuzz which may backfire...

My tip to him is to better search the diolog as many of his customers might be using this forum and experiences might be shared...

Cheers

is it getting more primitive, maniac?

please do not tell me scf is the seller of this ea, if so i am gonna ask for a refund cos with how will someone with such quick temper write a good ea?

Exactly, who wants to trade with an EA made by a psycho which calls potential client "stupid, loser, idiot, bitch and motherfu(ker" ????

I came never across someone more ignorant and sick

Which EA is ranked #1 here and with real money?

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/metatrader_expert_advisor

and here:

http://www.bestforexrobots.net/

I'm making a lot of money by selling a great EA, trading it and rebate accounts and what about you motherfucker?

Did you develop an EA better than me? You simply can't do it

Maybe for you the best EA is FuckTurbo right haha?

Look, normally I don't waste my time with mentally sick people like you, I'm busy with making money by trading. I make more on a single day than your old fashioned Asian session nosediver EA in a month. It performs so bad, you don't even update on myfxbook anymore:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/primevalea/primeval-ea-v21-live-collectivefx/41517

Edited by pro
Removed for privacy reasons

i dont care who you are. no abuse of people on this forum. we have been removing the links to you EAs. there is no need to show your ungentlemanly conduct which only reinforces the opinions many of us have over commercial EA authors.

btw, my results exactly match yours. usually i purchase any EA i wish to use. not this time sir.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Guest alguien
i dont care who you are. no abuse of people on this forum. we have been removing the links to you EAs. there is no need to show your ungentlemanly conduct which only reinforces the opinions many of us have over commercial EA authors.

btw, my results exactly match yours. usually i purchase any EA i wish to use. not this time sir.

We don't need your purchase "sir" it would just be a grain of sand in the desert, by the way the dll will expire.

ungentlemanly conduct which only reinforces the opinions many of us have over commercial EA authors.

I'd like you to develop something for sale and then find it is being cracked and shared to everyone to see if "it feels good"

and if you want to respect those people promoting it or even bad speaking about your product or you directly.

Rgds,

Guest alguien

You'd better stop illegal links to my EA or I'll take all the necessary steps to take down the whole site by

even letting other EA developers about their products being shared illegally here.

Good that you have blacklisted Primeval for sharing.

Rgds,

This is a pure shitty EA and personally I don't see why people waste time with this Primeval crap. Give this guy his wish not to share it, we are better off without such polluted garbage. Lets focus on other Asian EAs that are actually profitable and consistent. There are many good ones out there one being the Eggzactly's recent Atom EA. It makes EAs like this Primeval look like junk. Just my 2 cents.

Best of luck

Guest alguien
This is a pure shitty EA and personally I don't see why people waste time with this Primeval crap. Give this guy his wish not to share it, we are better off without such polluted garbage. Lets focus on other Asian EAs that are actually profitable and consistent. There are many good ones out there one being the Eggzactly's recent Atom EA. It makes EAs like this Primeval look like junk. Just my 2 cents.

Best of luck

You must be another idiot Fuckturbo fan to say such a bullshit which you know is not true, the EA performs great and exactly as advertised and confirmed by Stormin_Norman

"btw, my results exactly match yours"

I want the crap EA you mention competing with me side by side on a real money account here:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

Meanwhile you can shut your f***ing mouth.