5k to a million in just Months on a Live account

Today Sebastian got a Margin Call.

2.300 $ are left over from his 25k balance.

Ā 

Others in his webroom did not get a margin call - they have better leverage I guess.

Ā 

He was ready to hedge an open position on GJ and if the broker would have taken that hedge-position,

nothing would have happened, but instead the broker did not accept the order ..... and wammmm -----> market went

against his position in DD and -----> Margin Call.

Ā 

He will continue to trade , why not ? His followers pay him 149 Euros per month. If he has 10 , it is enough to pay his rent and provide food.

Ā 

He says that he did not expect the MC but he has learned from this and will not make the same mistake(s) again.

Ā 

Please donĀ“t ask me questions, I got this from his german blog a few minutes ago. It is all I know, I am not a subscriber in his webroom.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
He's now releasing/selling a trading video...curious to see it

Ā 

I have not followed his progress for many weeks now, just wondering:

(1) Is he profitable again (I recall reading about his margin call a while back)?

(2) Is the video going to have a English version? (I can't translate German)?

(3) Is he finally going to share the method he actually trades?

greed took over and margin call...if he closed that losing trade early and just took the loss and moved on, who knows where he would be now.

but about the video

"I now live a detailed training video brought out where everything is carefully shown how this system can be traded real success.

2 versions depending on the market, with capital protection and building pyramids.

As a little bonus I will also explain how to properly and successfully scalpt the market and how to enter with a consistent rule in a very short time huge profits.

The video is available in German and English.

Request with subtitles on Portugisish.

The duration of the live video is about 180 minutes and will also contain a 2 hour live personal training via an online webinar which is made appointments with each participant. "

This is what he sent out first.

(I hope it is understandable at all) :)

Ā 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ā 

It has now been changed so a lot.

Live with my Webinarroom I have my way, trying to further refine how to trade it for all members to make more simple, and the information service via email and SMS.

When the market conditions changed, it is so no longer works.

Of course, this situation has members like myself, then lot of pressure.

In this manner, and is such a thing will not work on simple period.

At act 100% with something to be this way and not as possible.

By a 4-week subscription gets you as a member usually very quickly under pressure because you want to take as much profit as possible.

It probably lies in our human nature to always improve and what we did next to perfect.

I now live a detailed training video brought out where everything is carefully shown how this system can be traded real success.

2 versions depending on the market, with capital protection and building pyramids.

As a little bonus I will also explain how to properly and successfully scalpt the market and how to enter with a consistent rule in a very short time huge profits.

The video is available in German and English.

Request with subtitles on Portugisish.

The duration of the live video is about 180 minutes and will also contain a 2 hour live personal training via an online webinar which is made appointments with each participant.

The cost of this package be completely one-449,-EUR.

Maximum of 2 weeks in this investment is expected to be earned again

The video is then available for payment online available for download.

The plan will also have a group such as Skype, exchange in which members share their experiences and learn from each other can be.

I would like to give this opportunity to every part of that success.

Ā 

Yours sincerely,

Ā 

Sebastian fight man

Why do I get a feeling that if someone did send him the "449,-EUR", he probably would not have sent the correction email out? Or worse yet, send the correction email out, and not refund the poor sod who paid the "449,-EUR"?

Ā 

Also, just curious, is "Sebastian fight man" some kind of signature slogan, or a poor Google translation of his German name?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email after I inquired about his trading room. He confirmed that it is $149 per month, and that the room is conducted in German and English. However, someone in this thread earlier said that the room never had any English comments in it, so take that with a grain of salt. It would be great if someone could get their hands on that training video and share it here!

Ā 

Oh, and he tends to update his German blog more frequently than his English one.

Hi all,

Ā 

I have viewed his manual and try his trading method. I don't think that he is a scam. His method works well if you know the basic of money management and how to apply them. I have double my real account one week using my own method extending from his manual

Ā 

Study Steve Ninson Candle Course and Ferrera The Keys to Successful Speculation will help you to get your own method

Ā 

Hope this help

More info

Ā 

Don't follow his money management in the manual, you have to have your own money management. You can examine his web site to view his statement to find that he rarely follow the way in the manual, just some case (His money management way is called "Scale Up" try to search in google to learn more about this).