Basket Bull (System downloads post 3)

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, this would be same as the ppl having trouble with the disconnections on demo accounts ... I don't know. But a reboot of 1-2 minutes should be a minor problem, I guess. I reset my machines on weekends only, cause they are stable :) To minimize the risk you could analyse, in which hour of the day the least trades happen and set the reboot accordingly (the myfxbook page does this analysation by the way).

therefor you should consider hosting MT4 on a VPS. They care for line and electricical stability, and it's worth the few bucks per month. On my side here I have lost my line twice in 10 years, but I have my equipment hanging on universal power supplies which cover sudden spikes or even power cuts. Besides that ... I don't live in the US :) so here in Germany this is not really a problem at all.

yeah. It has given away nearly all its gains ofer Thursday and Friday, especially the news on 16h gmt were bad for it. I will give it another go with the separated accounts like I was planning to, and we'll see what it does again. Seeing it loosing from close to 60% gains to +10% is hefty.