BEST INDICATORS

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to PM Dutchie. He told me he makes over $1200 every day and is going for $5000 a day using no indicators and it is a simple 4 or 5 step process even a "noobie" can do.
@-)

Very well. But this strategy has backtesting?? Tried with differents assets and time frames? Money Management? I believe that it is dangerous work with a not tried system. If that system is based on statistics, all OK, but I would be liked a backtest.;)

With any Indicators I can build different strategies.

Sixer/FX_S.... I said "Blocked"...I did not say error. :)

DF/HF/Filetube/Mega etc...a total of 10 sites are blocked by ISP. Country-wide. Nothing to do with you links per se.

Mediafire/4Shared/Rapidshare etc are ok and accessible.

Thankz :)

Hi Shaan19; here: TD_Sequential + TD TrendLines + Instructions + Books TD Indicators

hxxp://www.mediafire.c0m/?gt27lxpex36gnx1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
hi guys its seems everyones losing money to be on this page. i got burnt loads. in the end i used a forex signals firm fxpremiere com and to be honest for 1 year now been making money not loosing... my idea is follow the experts.. keep it simple

No actually your idea is to SPAM VERY GOD DAM THREAD on the web, with your so call signal service because NO ONE WILL JOIN YOU

Guest FloridaTrader
No actually your idea is to SPAM VERY GOD DAM THREAD on the web, with your so call signal service because NO ONE WILL JOIN YOU

Reported all his postings. I do think he broke a spam record for the most spams on one day.

Thanks DeathStar :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I found XForcaster (2011 version I guess) ... here is the link of 4shared ... http://www.4shared.com/get/ywXORwMG/XForecaster.html

hope this will help ... it's a Ex4 file.. if anyone finds the mq4 file please let me know.

When posting, help other out by properly sharing the instructions for the indicator new guy.

Link for instructions: http://www.limitlesspips.com/limpipsdl/1/XForecaster-UserGuide.pdf