What do you think about EA KAIN?

cowboy

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I was hit too, but at least not a SL. Well, I think lets keep our heads up and look forward and how we can make EAKain even better and saver. Following the Megadroid N1 thread with great results, I think we could improve an other Scalper quite significantly while adding a Newsfilter to Kain similar to MD N1. That might give us the chance to Kain over the full range of pairs as it is supposed and not limit it down left and right.

Your concerns/ideas?

My programming skills are a bit rusty so... Who can help?

Cheers

Maybe someone can enlighten me, but I don't understand the hype about a newsfilter

Kain starts trading after NY close and the market should have found a consensus how to deal with the news until then

Otherwise you could still switch off Kain for that trading day

Maybe someone can enlighten me, but I don't understand the hype about a newsfilter

Kain starts trading after NY close and the market should have found a consensus how to deal with the news until then

Otherwise you could still switch off Kain for that trading day

You might check the Megadroid N1 Thread http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/7081-NEW-Megadroid-N1

The newsfilter will block the EA trading for a certain time while news have been or going to be released. News might drive/influence certain trends on some pairs, thus scalping might be risky after or towards such a news release.

E.g. Kain would have not get the USDCD trade yesterday, while high impact news was released on USD if set to filter e.g. 600/600 min before and after release.

Cheers

Last night was ok, 2 trades for me on USDCAD and EURCHF, both green pips. I don't know what to do these days ... feels a bit fishy at the moment. One day you have much volatility, on the other day it is too low ... *sighs* well, show must go on. I tend to use MegaDroid again, too ... has anyone used MD XE 1.2 N1 edition, and if yes on what pairs ? there are soo much different versions around at the moment.

has anyone used MD XE 1.2 N1 edition, and if yes on what pairs ? there are soo much different versions around at the moment.

i read the whole megadroid thread last month and it seems so that theozaki is the master for md. he is using 1.01ee with manual news filtering. i think 1.01ee N1 for automatic news filtering will be the right choice. i wrote the best settings on a paper. pm me if you want the settings, 'cause thats not the right thread. peace