cowboy

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

you doesn´t read this, and if you do it, you will say FXDD is an NOGO:

...http://www.figfx.com/forex-trading/scalping-policies...:

Please notice that 4xGreed, Genius, Kaprit/Pacul, ForexShocker and all other arbitrage EA’s are strictly prohibited and will result in your account being banned, with no refunds. Aggressive EA’s that send tens/hundreds of orders per minute are also prohibited for violating the fair-use policy of our trading servers as well as aggressive pre-fundamental pending orders.

Fundumental filtering of the EA

I have an idea for this expert... although it reduces the profit, it would prevent big losses also

is it possible to add afew lines to the ea so that we could forbid buy or sell orders in the initial setting?

I've seen it in other EAs

By this way we can have a fundumental filter manually on the EA... e.g. these days which EURO is downtrend, we forbid execution of buy trades

This would be amazing for these situations and is not so hard to be added to he EA

would you please????

Hi guys, the only thing I can say about EAKAIN Scalper PRO 1.04 bnz is ... it works with GMT+1 setting for my Alpari UK Classic account.

I started on May 10th with 500 euros and have a std leverage of 1:500 ... but there is also another EA working on this account, the GBPUSD trades come from the new TOKYO H1 (another forum, you'll find it).

So far, I am very pleased with my portfolio, I have compared Dragonpips, MegaDroid and EAKAIN a lot, and Kain has the best opening positions and goes for a lot more profit in agressive mode. Yes, I run it that way. Just today it gave me 20 pips on EURCHF. I also run EURUSD and USDCAD, all agressive.

Have nice scalping nights! xxl205

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

since 1st of june I'm using eakain on sigtrader and the result was good but if you do a backtest for the last months the results are bad, while on the same period and months but on 2009 the reults are totally differents with a nice climb curve.

So although eakain in the last 2 months is goin' well on my real account I'm worried about backtest results.

this let me think that backtest is total useless with this kind of ea.

maybe bad historical data I don't know but I've redownload it or maybe it's curve fitted on 2009 periods.

Someone else tried to backtest eakain in the last months ?

Edited by acosma

My backtests is very similar to real account.

There are some differences, but I believe is due

to requotes when opening and closing trades.

So it has been at my side as I was testing it back in March/April, and since then it has proven it in live accounts very well.

In Kain we trust :)

I have been following this active thread and today I have put USD/CAD on live real account

Though the procedure of setting the GMT Offset is very well explained it would be nice if someone can modify the EA so that one may use the auto feature which would be helpful for new traders

Secondly by setting GMT offset less one the EA Starts trading one hour earlier but also stops trading one before Modifying the EA to start trading one hour earlier but stop trading at the normal time may further enhance the performance of this wonderful EA

Can some expert please modify to test

I can't modify, but I am running it for testing purposes now on one hour less than it should (as I described many time earlier) AND on the right / automatic settings. I do this with loading it up into another TF per pair, so I do not have to modify it.

Besides this has the effect, that maybe multiple trades will be opened, in case the other instance of kain finds it interesting to open up a new trade even if the other one hasn't closed yet :)

btw, EURUSD and USDCAD have not been trading every day since last week, market is quite quiet :) (what a word game) so do not wonder if there are no trades or a few. Autuum will come, hopefully with not that much surprises as the last one...

THANKS to iwjw : make sure to use unique magicnumbers in each window you use an EA more than once !

Edited by xxl205