What do you think about EA KAIN?

cowboy

EAKain 1.05 education works well but keeps checking for licence

The first educated version of version had the same problem until benz educated it again to remove this

Can someone do the same for 1.05

hi girlie,

apologies, just to clarify.. i don't really see the spread limit field.. or you were referring to another field within the EA?

Much thanks!

Here it is my friend,

Annoying message already fixed and add possibility to control maximum spread

Remember:

- No need to change on fixed spread broker :)

- Never change the spread higher than suggested or risk blow your account

- Lowered spread more safe but less open trade

http://www.4shared.com/file/7pMbVXWw/EAKSP-V105-bnz.html
[/Code]

Password: benz

Don't forget to put EAKAINv1.05-bnz.dll at your Metatrader library directory to run properly.

BTW, when I'm upload v105, I just realized that v104 already download 643 times!!!

Regards,

Benz

Edited by irada

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irada,

Did You see difference between 1.04 and 1.05 version, if true, what?

Thanks!

Actually the different is only for AutoGMT_Offset, they put correction factor for DST calculation.

But for me, I'm still prefer use manual for GMT offset.

For trading method is the same, if you backtest both of them will give you same result.

BTW, till now I'm still use V104.

Regards,

Benz

Benz - thanks for your file. Not sure if anyone else is having the problem, but whenever I try backtest either v1.04 and 1.05, the backtest just hangs. Last message in the journal is:

2010.08.02 10:49:49 EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 v1.05-bnz inputs: GMT_Offset=0; Risk=10; FixedLots=0; MaxUsedMargin=100; MagicNumberS0=1; MagicNumberS1=2; MagicNumberS2=3; Slippage=2; EURCHF_maxspread=4; EURGBP_maxspread=4; EURUSD_maxspread=3; USDCHF_maxspread=4; USDCAD_maxspread=5; USDJPY_maxspread=3; GBPCHF_maxspread=8;

On the 'Settings' status bar of the historical tester, not one notch progress is ever registered.

Further investigation seems to indicate that the first call to CheckLic call is hanging.

Appreciate any tips (dlls are enabled - other EAs using DLLs are working fine).

Thanks benz! I'm using an ECN broker.. so the suggestion is to leave the default spread limit as it is rite? Regards.

Here it is my friend,

Annoying message already fixed and add possibility to control maximum spread

Remember:

- No need to change on fixed spread broker :)

- Never change the spread higher than suggested or risk blow your account

- Lowered spread more safe but less open trade

http://www.4shared.com/file/7pMbVXWw/EAKSP-V105-bnz.html
[/Code]

Password: benz

Don't forget to put EAKAINv1.05-bnz.dll at your Metatrader library directory to run properly.

BTW, when I'm upload v105, I just realized that v104 already download 643 times!!!

Regards,

Benz

@vikram88

Actually that is what the EAKain developer did :)

But remember this is depend on your Broker regarding DST setting.

My suggestion the best this is do your own backtest, and see which is best GMT_Offset

@bigdir

I'm not really sure about your problem, that probably problem with your metatrader or your antivirus/antispyware.

As per statistic already more than 500 people already download V104 and so far nobody feedback like what happen to you.

Maybe you can try reinstall your metatrader with latest version and try again, and make sure you are login with administrator right.

@Rex68

Yes you are right, default spread is the maximum spread that safe use with EAKain.

You can reduce it to make even safer but you will lost chance of potential trade (and off course potential lost :) )

BTW off course it's depend on your trading style.

@fx4_ever

Nice back test, better than my backtest at Liteforex :)

But remember in real trade, is very difficult to get that, since spread will increase during Asian session due to high demand, while on fixed spread broker they will play with re-quote with same reason high demand :)

Goodluck for all

Benz

Hi Benz - Interestingly, the EA seems to hang on one of the MT installations I have but not another. Looking through the DLL, it seems to be searching for an open MetaTrader window. Tried closing only the one I wanted to use, however did no good.

Anyway, I have backtested this with default settings on EURGBP/15m and the results seem quite erratic - certainly nothing like fx4_ever's graph! 26% draw-down although a good win-rate of 70-80%. Equity graph makes a nice run followed by hefty losses that gradually whittle down the account.

Hi Benz - Interestingly, the EA seems to hang on one of the MT installations I have but not another. Looking through the DLL, it seems to be searching for an open MetaTrader window. Tried closing only the one I wanted to use, however did no good.

Anyway, I have backtested this with default settings on EURGBP/15m and the results seem quite erratic - certainly nothing like fx4_ever's graph! 26% draw-down although a good win-rate of 70-80%. Equity graph makes a nice run followed by hefty losses that gradually whittle down the account.

Best pair for EAKAIn right now are EURUSD, EURCHF & USDCAD.

and make sure GMT offset is right, just try play set autogmt_offset to false and adjusting manual GMT offset additional +1 and or -1 from offset you get from autogmt_offset, and see which setting is the best.

Regards,

Benz

The euro Sudden drop, lost big.

When a strong trend of these EA loses power

Agree with you, all Asian scalper EA will fail on strong trend.

Usually trend is begin before Asian session begin, that's why GMT offset setting is very crucial, and I'm always suggest to use manual GMT offset, since by using auto GMT offset is potentially late close by 1 hour which is risky due to will meet with Asian session.

BTW which pair are you having loss and are you using auto GMT offset?

Because today both on Liteforex and GallantFX don't have any open trade from EAKain.

BTW I'm play with EURUSD, EURCHF & USDCAD and use manual GMT offset (2 for Liteforex and 0 for Gallantfx)

Regards,

Benz

Hi Benz - Looks like a little playing around with the GMT (to -1 for Dukascopy) seemed to yield better results for EURCHF. Thanks for the tip. Might have to do a few backtests to find out more. Does anyone know of a version of this that eliminates the DLL? I always like to see what makes thing tick ;)

http://i29.tinypic.com/dfvdb4.jpg

======= Anyway, I have backtested this with default settings on EURGBP/15m and the results seem quite erratic - certainly nothing like fx4_ever's graph! 26% draw-down although a good win-rate of 70-80%. Equity graph makes a nice run followed by hefty losses that gradually whittle down the account.

I just ran back test to see if it will even run without an issue. so, I wouldn't put too much weight on my backtest. So far, I am impressed with EAKain. HOwever, I am also debating if EA_BOSS is the better one.

Hi Benz

I am trying to trade 1.05 USD/CAD on a fixed spread broker with a spread of 5.00

and get the error message

2010.08.03 05:52:21 EAKAIN SCALPER PRO 2010 v1.05-bnz USDCAD,M15: Spread Over the Limit! - Actual Spread:5.0000 - Spread Limit:5.0000

When I change the Max Spread to 5.01 It does not work

Can Spread limit of EA be corrected to have decimals instead of integers

Thanks