• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FX Genius Robot Discussion

I am testin FXcleaning LIFE ACCOUNT ..

NDD Interbank Liquidity Account

* No Dealing Desk

But the problem is ITS DONT WORKING .. all orders which open is closed it in sec then trend move in right direction.. But i thing this FX Genius is diffrend than new FX iROBOT because this can somebody share it.!

And i am using PROFX & FXDD for master .... with setting i post it 3post up.

Pm me

I am testin FXcleaning LIFE ACCOUNT ..

NDD Interbank Liquidity Account

* No Dealing Desk

But the problem is ITS DONT WORKING .. all orders which open is closed it in sec then trend move in right direction.. But i thing this FX Genius is diffrend than new FX iROBOT because this can somebody share it.!

And i am using PROFX & FXDD for master .... with setting i post it 3post up.

Pm me

fxcleaning or fxclearing ?

:-/

Soon i can upload the latest version of fxirobot but i think not any new update in strategy would be good to know where this ea can open positions on live account where open positions with losses and of course where this ea works..

Thanks and kudos in advance. Would love to take a look 'under the hood' and test.

:-bd

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

hello,

i am an IB for dukascopy. i can offer 45% off your commission directly back into your account. as of recent, dukascopy has lowered their deposit amount to $1k from $10k. btw, meta4 has been in beta for some time; should be finalized really soon.

please let me know if i can be of any assistance.

Below is the info about the fxirobot setting :-

VARIABLES:

Here is the complete list of Variables the Robot uses. The values here are preset values so you can use them with ECN brokers. You can use the same settings for non-ECN brokers as well.

You can change some of them to get better results:

Remember, that all varialbles are in Points, not pips, so for ECN and other brokers with 5-digit quotes, it’s the fraction of a pip, e.g. 2 would mean 0.2 pips. However, in case of non-ECN brokers with 4-digit quotes, those values are in pips, so 2 would mean 2 pips.

Order_Size = 0.1;

Start from the lowest one, 0.01 or 0.1 and increase when you make profit.

Order_Count = 1;

Best is to have the Oreder Count from 1 to 3 orders. The maximum possible value is 5 orders for one pair.

Satefy_Margin = 0;

The robot opens orders when the gap in prices between Master and Slave is big enough, so the trades are safe to open and make profit. Increasing the Safety Margin causes less trades, but more safe and more profitable. This value is in Points, so for brokers with 4-digit quotes its 0, 1, 2, etc. pips. For brokers with 5-digit quotes, like ECN brokers, it’s the fraction of a pip, 0,1, 0,2, etc. If you want to have 1 or 2 pips Safety Margin for ECN brokers, you need to set it to 10, 20, etc. It can be also 0.2, 0.8, 1.5, etc.

Exit_Gap = 2;

The variable “Exit Gap” is the same thing as “Safety Margin”, but for closing the trades. It’s set up to 2 points (0.2 pips) meaning if the price comse as close as 2 points (0.2 pips) again, the trade will be closed. However, if you set it to 3, 4 etc. the trades will be closed differently, either earlier, or much later, if the prices move the same direction all the time

But you can also close the trades differently by using trailingStopLoss which works like any other Trailing Stop in Metatrader.

closeOrderWhenSamePrice = true;

If you set closeOrderWhenSamePrice to “true”, the trades will be closed using the Exit Gap variable. If you set to “false”, the orders will be closed using Trailing Stop Loss.

trailingStopLoss = 3;

It is a normal Trailing Stop in Points - 3 points (0.3 pips), etc. It works only when closeOrderWhenSamePrice is set to “false”.

It’s up to you which option you choose. I usually use the Trailing Stop for ECN brokers and Exit Gap for non-ECN brokers.

closeOrderDelay = 0

This is time in seconds (60, 120, etc.) before the order can be closed. It's useful with some brokers that require minimum time of the order being open so it is not regarded as scalping. If set to “0”, then there is no delay. If you trade with ECN brokers, use “0”.

Risk_Management = 10;

You don’t need to change this value.

Trade_OnHalfHour = false;

If set to “true”, then the trades are executed only at 30 min intervals, like 10:00, 14:30, etc. when the price movements are biggest due to Market Opening/Closing in UK or US and during Economic News releases.

pendingOrders = true;

For ECN brokers I mainly use pending orders and the value is set to “true”, and for non-ECN brokers I use market (instant) orders and the value is set to “false”.

In case of Pending Orders in ECN brokers, you can place Stop Loss and Take Profit same as with all other brokers. But in case of Market (instant) Orders, in ECN brokers first you must place and order and then you can place Stop Loss and Take Profit. ECN brokers have different rules of placing orders, TP and SL.

If you set “Pending Orders” to “true”, the next variable below, Use ECN can be either “true” or “false”, it doesn’t matter in case of ECN brokers. However, if you use Market (instant) Orders, it must be set to “true”.

Use_ECN = true;

If you use ECN brokers, this can be always set to “true”, no matter if Pending or Market order. However, in case of non-ECN brokers I set it to “false”, so the Stop Loss and Take Profit are placed together with the order, not later, which in some cases might bring losses if there are big gaps or volatile market or the platform freezes and you cannot modify the order any more.

However, to make it simple, you can always have this variable set to “true” for all orders and all kind of brokers.

takeProfitPoints = 500;

Generally it’s not necessary to use Take Profit, since we want the Robot to make as much profit as possible, so this value should be set to very high. It’s just in case when the platform freezes or there are any other reasons that the orders cannot be closed or modified, but having the Take Profit would make the order close anyway.

Extra_StopLoss =0;

We also want the Stop Loss to be as small as possible, so this additional Extra Stop Loss value should be set to zero. However, in some cases brokers have very low Stop Loss level, e.g. 2 or 3 pips and it would be hit instantly, so you can increase the total stop loss using Extra Stop Loss variable.

In case of ECN brokers the Stop Loss level is ZERO, so using pending orders you have the stop loss same as the order price which would in many cases close the order immediately with a loss. However, for some reasons many orders still bring profits even the total stop loss is zero.

If you have many error messages number 130 (wrong stop loss/take profit) in the Journal or Experts tab, change the Stop Loss Value or set pendingOrders or USE ECN to false/true depending on the broker.

In many cases you will have many such error messages 130, but still quite a number of orders will be open anyway, so don’t worry. It should be like this since the prices and spreads in ECN brokers change very fast and it is very difficult to place a winning scalping order. However, still some orders can be placed and make money. You must test those values and settings by yourself to see which ones are best.

If on the other hand you have many re-quotes in non-ECN brokers, this is the fault of their platform. Either change the broker or use another less violatile pair like USDJPY or USDCHF, etc. so the prices don’t change so fast.

Feel free to Kudos me :D

i see. so like fx genius; fxirobot needs the master and slave setup, right? btw, i just pinged mb trading and here are my results. perhaps this could be the master:

ping 216.52.107.78

Pinging 216.52.107.78 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 216.52.107.78: bytes=32 time=12ms TTL=245

Reply from 216.52.107.78: bytes=32 time=11ms TTL=245

Reply from 216.52.107.78: bytes=32 time=12ms TTL=245

Reply from 216.52.107.78: bytes=32 time=13ms TTL=245

Ping statistics for 216.52.107.78:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 13ms, Average = 12ms

Okey okey

hxxp://[email protected]/file/242662078/5b4c5786/irobot.html

decomp+edu by San4x

I only ask please write how many trade did this ea on your live account and which broker (slave/master)

Raveman,

did you get this version from Dominic ?

Is it the "ECN-version" or just the GeniusEA renamed as "iRobot" with added SL and trailing ?

As far as I know, nobody has the ECN-version yet because it is not profitable on live-accounts.

Dominic said he has to modify and test more before he will release it.