FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

Re: FXgenuis robot

EA works like explained before. It contains 2 EA's, master and slave. Master EA goes to M1 chart of broker with unfiltered data(JadeFX for example) and slave goes to m1 of filtered data broker.

So when price on unfiltered data moves master EA sends order to slave to open trade in that direction, cuz price will likely go there.

I dont know how can that work on live with , slippage, latency...etc. :-?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EA works like explained before. It contains 2 EA's, master and slave. Master EA goes to M1 chart of broker with unfiltered data(JadeFX for example) and slave goes to m1 of filtered data broker.

So when price on unfiltered data moves master EA sends order to slave to open trade in that direction, cuz price will likely go there.

That reminds me of someone I know who has access to an ISP with massive fat pipes for bandwidth. He would get the sports results before any of the sports betting places would, and would be able to make winning bets electronically before the sports betting places would get the final result.

I support that.

Don't study roots while others pick up the fruits.

anyway it should be possible to calculate a propability of price move solely from price changes of x bars, or better x ticks, with low 2 pips tp and 6 pips sl e.g. moving s/l to break even after e.g. 30 sec.

i mean without using an advantage of ecn/market maker like described here.

however slippage can kill you.

before i start thinking about it, do you think this is possible? like a forecast solely on price changes giving a possibility of 90% of a ~ 5 pips move in a certain direction.

does an ea like this exist?

best regards!

Time to get serious here

OK

I have figured out the entire system but need help here from everyone and I will attempt to create it.

I need to find the fastest free data price feed from an MT4 broker and the lowest or slowest feeds from MT4 brokers.

Then we find the few of the slower ones that will allow pip hunting. They are there so stop grumbling and lets try this.

I am willing to do the work here and if helped we might have something here.

If not then at least we have something interesting to do.

I expect like 8 million Kudo's for this one...lol

If we can keep the posts here to this related topic it will eliminate me going through a lot od , junk here.

You do realize you're basically cheating the broker, right? Since this probably works only on market makers and bucket shops, you're taking profits that are coming from their pockets. No broker in their sane mind will let you do this, much less let a group of people do it (assuming you share the resulting EA). My 0.02$: you're wasting your time.

anyway it should be possible to calculate a propability of price move solely from price changes of x bars, or better x ticks, with low 2 pips tp and 6 pips sl e.g. moving s/l to break even after e.g. 30 sec.

i mean without using an advantage of ecn/market maker like described here.

however slippage can kill you.

This is what I was thinking. I didn't even think it was possible for one MT4 terminal to have an indicator that trolls another broker's data feed looking for a price move, and then send a signal to another indicator that makes the trade on the slower broker.

I know other groups are working on aggressive scalpers, but are relying on indicators (MTF MA and price channel), buy stops, and other signals to determine direction, entry and exit for pip-hunting.

@simoniex,

according to my research

forex.com should be fine

best is GlobalClearingGroup

and good is prime4x

this info is coming from owner/creator himself.

Also interesting would be to have the Japanese broker he claims real account used working!

I wish I could code an EA well enough as this sounds all too good to be true.

Hope you can make it (and share!)

thks,

Joe

You do realize you're basically cheating the broker, right? Since this probably works only on market makers and bucket shops, you're taking profits that are coming from their pockets. No broker in their sane mind will let you do this, much less let a group of people do it (assuming you share the resulting EA). My 0.02$: you're wasting your time.

You are right.

I forgot about all the broker that SL hunt and take my money and all the thousands of complaints on the net about bucket shops taking our funds and should sit down and re think this out and hope the brokers continue to make off of us.

Also sat down and though about all the programs out there that are distributed free and lack of support for the programmers as well, judging from the hundreds of post form all the honest people around that post daily on optimizing programs but never talk about the original programs, just the re distributed ones.

Have sat down and though it out.

Will purchase the system from the developer instead and not carry the guilt that I made the programs and actually spend a bit here to help out this programmer instead.

Already sent the order in. Have other things to do I imagine than sit here and build a better mousetrap.

No offense meant Birt. so hope none taken here.

You are right.

I forgot about all the broker that SL hunt and take my money and all the thousands of complaints on the net about bucket shops taking our funds and should sit down and re think this out and hope the brokers continue to make off of us.

Also sat down and though about all the programs out there that are distributed free and lack of support for the programmers as well, judging from the hundreds of post form all the honest people around that post daily on optimizing programs but never talk about the original programs, just the re distributed ones.

Have sat down and though it out.

Will purchase the system from the developer instead and not carry the guilt that I made the programs and actually spend a bit here to help out this programmer instead.

Already sent the order in. Have other things to do I imagine than sit here and build a better mousetrap.

No offense meant Birt. so hope none taken here.

If you are buying it... please let us know how it runs... if we are remotely right in how it trades!!! I'm curious how this thing accomplishes the results posted... and if they are in fact accurate!

Already have it here.

Will keep updated here as to how it does for sure.

Also have access to the programmers " live" funded account and he deposited 2k on beginning of January then withdrew the 2 k in the middle of January and is running on over 2k profit.

Impossible to withdraw from a demo account as I am sure we all know.

It will never trade like the demo account, a person has to be real here but the demo accounts do show what it could do if not in a grey area of trading.

So if set properly and easy to do it can trade as far as I am concerned whenever I want it to and not be seen easily, make a profit and continue to do so.

All in how you set it up and not being too greedy sure I will make my investment back before the end of next month.

As to how it makes its trade decisions I could have programmed it in around five hours but will keep that part to myself since it cost me a fair bit to find out if I was even close to what he programmed.

Not being secretive but do not want this one to end up like the Turbo program with a thousand users and the brokers doing everything to block it. Prefer to remain quiet, not greedy and see how long it will run for. $2,000.00 was a bit of change to handle on my own here.

Not being secretive but do not want this one to end up like the Turbo program with a thousand users and the brokers doing everything to block it. Prefer to remain quiet, not greedy and see how long it will run for. $2,000.00 was a bit of change to handle on my own here.

That's a fair cop. Fapturbo ruined scalping for everyone...

... but if I may ask, does it actually take another broker's faster feed like we discussed already, or does it make its decisions based on the live/demo trading platform alone?

...and please let us know how it goes, and how long it takes you to recoup your initial $2000 plus equity

To answer the stoploss question, reread the thread. It is a standard of 6 pips (perhaps 5 plus broker spread), with an open take profit. It assumes that it will always manage to grab a profit, no matter how big/small it is within 30 seconds. You can find this out from the author's homepage.

Turns out that from the signals it gets, the chance of that stop loss getting hit is extremely rare when compared to the number of wins... but it happen occasionally. When there's a managed loss, the EA manages to at least break even or take a 1-pip loss at worst. Typically the EA manages to get 2-4 pips profit, but sometimes it catches a massive move and gets more.

... but if I may ask, does it actually take another broker's faster feed like we discussed already, or does it make its decisions based on the live/demo trading platform alone?

...and please let us know how it goes, and how long it takes you to recoup your initial $2000 plus equity

To answer the stoploss question, reread the thread. It is a standard of 6 pips (perhaps 5 plus broker spread), with an open take profit. It assumes that it will always manage to grab a profit, no matter how big/small it is within 30 seconds. You can find this out from the author's homepage.

Turns out that from the signals it gets, the chance of that stop loss getting hit is extremely rare when compared to the number of wins... but it happen occasionally. When there's a managed loss, the EA manages to at least break even or take a 1-pip loss at worst. Typically the EA manages to get 2-4 pips profit, but sometimes it catches a massive move and gets more.

I don't believe it's Fapturbo's fault for the current market conditions during asian sessions. It's just the way the market is and no expert is guilty of it. Probably the summary of all FT trades is 0.000001% of all the market volume.

I don't think it the FT we should blame for the current market conditions during asian sessions. Probably the summary of all FT trades results in ~0,000001% of all trades executed during this period. Let's don't forget we are just Plankton in the ocean and the biggest of us are only baby fishes.

Re: FX Genuis Robot Discussion

So far six trades all losses.

Not sure if this will ever work as advertised and do not really have the time to go through major setups and trails as I have a ton of programming work to do here for other people.

Might place this on the back burner for the time being till I catch up to my own work here.

Will see.

Pheniox, no offense meant, no offense taken :)

However, my opinion is that you wasted the money. It will take you ages to find a good setup (use Jade or ATC for master, whichever has a better ping, but good luck finding a slave) and it is also extremely risky to run it, because if you piss off the broker, withdrawing even your original deposit will take quite a while, they're expert in delaying it. I'm also willing to bet that if you do manage to use it successfully, you'll get a warning in less than 3 days and they're gonna ask you to stop, regardless of what slave broker you're using. These being said, I wish you good luck and the least amount of problems with the brokers :)

So far six trades all losses.

Not sure if this will ever work as advertised and do not really have the time to go through major setups and trails as I have a ton of programming work to do here for other people.

Might place this on the back burner for the time being till I catch up to my own work here.

Will see.

Oh, I posted without reading this one. You are right: finding a good setup will be a royal pain in the a**, not to mention that because it only uses a single source feed, you might end up screwing yourself up due to internet latency, which is probably what happened in the case of your 6 trades. On top of that, if you do find a working setup, you're probably limited to a few days' worth of trades until they figure it out.