Manual Saw System

Re: My Amazing Manual Saw System!

Such a great team work :arrow:

Hey guys, Signals accuracy must be above 80% on the SAW EA, otherwise there would be something wrong.

And If you do understand the ADX correctly and implement it on the EA, then you will be looking at 90% and above.

Remember, all with a tight stoploss, which means we might be working on the HolyGrail :D

haha....my EA much more simplest than altoronto's.

His experience much higher than mine.

He does the advanced one for us, complete settings.

Hi Abdul, would u mind to added terms of my summarized terms below , please....? :mrgreen:

haha... I think I will add more complete features.

uhhmmm...have u backtest altoronto's n mine?

have u seen my demo in ibfx? the 4th one hit stoploss because of haven't added trailingstop features.

Trade only in:

- European sessions.

- and US sessions..

Don't trade if:

- in Asian Session.

- Volatility is low:

a. before market closes on Friday.

b. right after it opens on Sunday.

- on Bank holidays.

Immediately Close opened trade in small profit if:

- the indicators crosses back.

anything else?

so we can more focus n concentrated with terms.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am currently having problems with my computer, but will try them soon!

Here are the rules as I have written them in the PDF:

1.Time Frame used is 15 minutes.

2.Target is always 30 pips,, and will explain how one we extend our targets to 50, 80

Or 100. But of course, as targets increase, Risk Elevates up.

3.Do not risk over 10% of your account in all trades.

4.Stoploss is Setup to 20 pips,, but when it comes to unstable currency pairs such us

Gbp/Jpy, Stoploss goes to 40 pips from our entry.

5. Once the market moves 20 pips in your favor, Stoploss goes to breakeven.

6. If we decide to set up a higher Target, then we either secure our 30 pips profit once

the market moves beyond them, Or we trail our Stoploss by every 20 pips move.

7. The Indicators used Are:

a. Directional Movement System ( Not Directional Movement)

b. Momentum

c. MACD Forest

Now, Make sure not to take signals which have the MACD crossing last.

Also, try to make sure that the period of time which takes for all three indicators to cross is Narrow.

I will add more tips, but lets first finish working the three indicators crossing, then will move on to the fourth Element which is the ADX

here's fixed buy rules..(last nite I made mistake). [attention: this is just simple one..hadn't added 4th rules]

added trailingstop from altoronto code.

http://slil.ru/27512310

Hi, I can see three crossing rules, But I still dont understand. their is supposed to be the fourth one after adding the ADX to try and increase accuracy.

b. Momentum

c. MACD Forest

d. ??? where is it???

Can this expert trade all the recommended Pairs?

sorry missing ur Q last nite.....

I just test it in EURUSD M15. haven't tried on other pairs.

Hi, I am currently having problems with my computer, but will try them soon!

Here are the rules as I have written them in the PDF:

1.Time Frame used is 15 minutes.

2.Target is always 30 pips,, and will explain how one we extend our targets to 50, 80

Or 100. But of course, as targets increase, Risk Elevates up.

3.Do not risk over 10% of your account in all trades.

4.Stoploss is Setup to 20 pips,, but when it comes to unstable currency pairs such us

Gbp/Jpy, Stoploss goes to 40 pips from our entry.

5. Once the market moves 20 pips in your favor, Stoploss goes to breakeven.

6. If we decide to set up a higher Target, then we either secure our 30 pips profit once

the market moves beyond them, Or we trail our Stoploss by every 20 pips move.

7. The Indicators used Are:

b. Momentum

c. MACD Forest

Now, Make sure not to take signals which have the MACD crossing last.

Also, try to make sure that the period of time which takes for all three indicators to cross is Narrow.

I will add more tips, but lets first finish working the three indicators crossing, then will move on to the fourth Element which is the ADX

I think I have setted the MACD crossing earlier(based on thesecret indicator)...but if we look back..some MACD came late, am I right? or wrong?

uhhmmm...what's the 4th rules, by the way?

I mean, how to try to increase accuracy?

Hi, the Directional Movement System contains three lines and one of them is the ADX.

Lets first make sure that all three rules are applied correctly, then will move on to the ADX, which is the fourth rule

Abdul... I couldn't find Directional Movement System indicator in metatrader..here's the full list in metatrader indicator: http://docs.mql4.com/indicators

What I read from http://www.incrediblecharts.com/technical/directional_movement.php is:

Directional Movement System measures the ability of bulls and bears to move price outside the previous day's trading range. The system consists of three lines:

* The Positive Direction Indicator (+DI) summarizes upward trend movement;

* The Negative Direction Indicator (-DI) summarizes downward trend movement; and

* The Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) indicates whether the market is trending or ranging.

we can see that indicator iADX(http://docs.mql4.com/indicators/iADX) it has / contains three lines(mode)...

Constant Value Description

MODE_MAIN 0 Base indicator line.

MODE_PLUSDI 1 +DI indicator line.

MODE_MINUSDI 2 -DI indicator line.

the link is here: http://docs.mql4.com/constants/lines

Do you think can we make the Directional Movement System using this indicator?

my idea for DM System:

declare:

GREEN = MODE_PLUSDI;

RED = MODE_MINUSDI;

WHITE= MODE_MAIN;

BUY rules: GREEN line crosses above RED line, and GREEN value < 20.

SELL rules:GREEN line crosses below RED line, and RED value < 20.

please let me know about my idea...cos I'm still low in experience.

hi all...

I have added some features...

Just a quick look here..

You are getting your indicator values from the bar that has already closed and from the current bar.. I just re-read the authors pdf file and no where does he mention looking at the past bar performance.. You need to only look at bar 0 and wait for the triggers to qualify.. Than place the order when the next bar opens..

"Entry is Always at the open of the next 15 minutes Candle Which opens right

AFTER All three indicators cross. This means even if all three cross, we don’t open

a Buy/Sell position till the current Candle closes and the next Candle opens."

So first you need to set a BuyOnOpen or a SellOnOpen flag that gets set/not set on each tick.. And then a routine that checks for new bar and executes whichever flag is set.... And the author mentions that there needs to be a time window between when the first trigger hits and the last trigger hits.. If the triggers arnt hit within a time range then everything resets and waits for new triggers.. So you need a routine that sets each of the 3 triggers and then a seperate routine that checks to see if the time window has expired for each trigger.. If all triggers are hit within the time window then set the BuyOnOpen or the SellOnOpen flag.. Then wait for the closure of current bar before actually placing order...

Hope that helps..

hi all...

I have added some features...

Just a quick look here..

You are getting your indicator values from the bar that has already closed and from the current bar.. I just re-read the authors pdf file and no where does he mention looking at the past bar performance.. You need to only look at bar 0 and wait for the triggers to qualify.. Than place the order when the next bar opens..

"Entry is Always at the open of the next 15 minutes Candle Which opens right

AFTER All three indicators cross. This means even if all three cross, we don’t open

a Buy/Sell position till the current Candle closes and the next Candle opens."

So first you need to set a BuyOnOpen or a SellOnOpen flag that gets set/not set on each tick.. And then a routine that checks for new bar and executes whichever flag is set....

thanks club50... u do the analyzed great...

owww....I though I could use the past bar to get trigger for same purpose..so I made mistake here.

u r right.. after I re-read carefully..we just analyzed the current bar and open in the next bar..

And the author mentions that there needs to be a time window between when the first trigger hits and the last trigger hits.. If the triggers arnt hit within a time range then everything resets and waits for new triggers.. So you need a routine that sets each of the 3 triggers and then a seperate routine that checks to see if the time window has expired for each trigger.. If all triggers are hit within the time window then set the BuyOnOpen or the SellOnOpen flag.. Then wait for the closure of current bar before actually placing order...

Hope that helps..

yeah...he mentions about period must be narrow...but what's the ideal one? how the default one?

uhhmmmm... how about altoronto's EA, club50?

have u seen his code? His code is great.

he has the time window in that case, I'll try to learn it. I think it works well, will get the narrow one.

bool NewBarSell()

{

if(PreviousBarTime2<Time[0])

{

PreviousBarTime2=Time[0];

return(true);

}

return(false);

}

@club50 & abdul & all: do u have any idea in coding? how bout my Directional Movement System in my code? is it true or false?

I still haven't used the new method that I grabbed from abdul's given link.

Does backtesting work? Because I tried on IBFX mini demo, and did not open any trade from 5/1/9 until now. No error message in journal.

Any idea?

backtest n demo works well but not the result.

Nice Team Work Everyone, Bravo!!

Time Window: lets try first no longer than 45 minutes, with the Directional Movement System crossing Last.

Take this Golden rule from me ""The most important trading element is knowing for how long you would be risking the trade""

Risk: The Max time duration for Risk is one hour, then if the trade is in Negative, Traget goes to breakeven, if trade is in positive, then Stoploss goes to 1+

I have no clue about coding, I am just a trader, am sorry

Time Window: lets try first no longer than 45 minutes, with the Directional Movement System crossing Last.

Take this Golden rule from me ""The most important trading element is knowing for how long you would be risking the trade""

Risk: The Max time duration for Risk is one hour, then if the trade is in Negative, Traget goes to breakeven, if trade is in positive, then Stoploss goes to 1+

Okay...I have bookmarked it. I'll try to add it to the code, and make it dynamic value, so we can set it easily...

thanks to u Abdul..because of u, we get most valuable easy money, the pathway to the holygrail.

I think this system is neverending system, can be used forever..and it had proofed by u since 2004, right? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

uhhmm...Abdul..I need your help to summarized "the exact/recommendation hours" bout trading sessions, friday befoore colse, sunday after openday..

hours in GMT...so we can easily set to the EA for know the result in backtest.

Okay...I have bookmarked it. I'll try to add it to the code, and make it dynamic value, so we can set it easily...

thanks to u Abdul..because of u, we get most valuable easy money, the pathway to the holygrail.

I think this system is neverending system, can be used forever..and it had proofed by u since 2004, right? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

uhhmm...Abdul..I need your help to summarized "the exact/recommendation hours" bout trading sessions, friday befoore colse, sunday after openday..

hours in GMT...so we can easily set to the EA for know the result in backtest.

Hi, I have used the System for over 6 months, but it is the best simple System I have ever seen since I started trading in 2004, and I wish it was available for me to use by that time, I wont have monitored the Market for so long.

For trading times:

Dont open any new trades 3 hours and a half before the Daily candle close ( 5 hours before the Friday close)

Start trading at the open of the European session

Dont Trade on Sundays (obviousely)

Dont trade during Bank Holidays

I want to add not to trade at the last week or two of the year, but lets see what the back test would say first.

I also would like to add the best currency pairs,, but lets just leave it for the Back test first, then will tweek it

Now, we have reduced Risk BIGTIME, My last two posts are important.

Once we finish back testing and tweeking,, will move on to the ADX

Hi guys, we should use one EA and modified it, less confusion, my EA have a current bar, time frames, etc.

okay...let's start using your EA altoronto...

any update from yours?

I saw u still didn't add timefilter in order to open position...u just used to close all open order.

How's the rules? I saw u use iCustom in ADX and MOM.. I have no experience with that.

@Abdul: Thanks for trading hour rules... :peace: :mrgreen: :peace:

Thank you

Can you program it in a way that it stops trading for two weeks if stoploss gets hit five times in a row?

I never get stoploss getting hit not even three times in a row when trading it on the FXaccu chart.

So if it does get hit 5 in a Row,, then there will be two scenarios, Either the EA is not 100% correct, Or the Market conditions have changed, and must stop for two weeks to Make sure that conditions are back to Normal, and trade safe.

I know it is just 20 pips+ Spread loss we're looking at here, but I never traded a Robot before, and must have it running on my live account for at least 1 year to trust it.

This way we can turn it on, and leave, and not come back for days!! FREEDOME 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thank you

Can you program it in a way that it stops trading for two weeks if stoploss gets hit five times in a row?

I never get stoploss getting hit not even three times in a row when trading it on the FXaccu chart.

So if it does get hit 5 in a Row,, then there will be two scenarios, Either the EA is not 100% correct, Or the Market conditions have changed, and must stop for two weeks to Make sure that conditions are back to Normal, and trade safe.

I know it is just 20 pips+ Spread loss we're looking at here, but I never traded a Robot before, and must have it running on my live account for at least 1 year to trust it.

This way we can turn it on, and leave, and not come back for days!! FREEDOME 8-) 8-) 8-)

uhhmmm....that can be coded too...just need to use counter to count in the last 5 traded history account.

I'll setup for us...make it dynamic, so we can adjust easily..

here's my plan in parameter later:

- how many hits got SL.

- how long waiting after got hits.

I made an indicator for this last night.. The indi has 4 lines. THe bottom line is red/green depending on if ADX is red/green. THe 2nd line is red/green depending on if MOM is above/below yellow line. The 3rd line is red/green depending on if MACD is above/below yellow line. The top/4th line is up/down depending of if the other lines are all red/green. This is version 1 of the indi.. I still have to add the fourth qualifier and put in the time window feature.. I will do that later today.. You will note that I use a feature to save a log file to hard drive. If you turn debug on you can save operations tick by tick.. Hope this helps a little for now..

http://slil.ru/27516832

@Abdul: by the way...what do you mean with:

Dont open any new trades 3 hours and a half before the Daily candle close ( 5 hours before the Friday close)

and how many hours recommended after Trade on Sunday opened?

Hi, I did not understand your question, but if your asking about my statement which you Quoted,, I mean System must shut down once Volatily starts to dry-out,, so 3 and a half hours before the Daily candle close would be the highest Volatilty risk exposure we can accept. EA should not enter/open anymore trades even if we get all Four qualifiers. I know when it come to some currency pairs,( such as Usd/Jpy) Volatility might still be considered pretty good once our System shut down. However, we can find out about that through backtesting, thats when the tweeking part would start.