OAN4X Manual Trading System

OAN4X Manual Trading System  

150 members have voted

1. 1. OAN4X Manual Trading System

Re: OAN4X Manual Trading System

Here is the dll (did not try yet):

http://rapid*share.com/files/203727465/newpro1501.zip.html

Someone please repost the dll file to 4shared or mediafire. RS hit max counter download.

I have uploaded to 4share, but with a free account. I don't know 4share so I don't know if it is enough or not.

http://www.4shared.com/file/90102387/7b1b2382/Mahmoud_Amer_Timing.html

This zip contains not only the a dll but the Mahmoud Amer timing indicators too, which needs the dll (according to the FFactory forum - I did not use nor test it).

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem but the real thanx is to Kardel Sharpeye and JamatL because without them I could not share it and I did not get any manual the timer shows oversold on 3 levels so it is best to buy at green solid line and sell at blue solid line and when the timer is reading overbought or oversold to the third level when I trade I open first position from first solid line and if it goes to the second solid I will take 2 more positions from there as long as the timer is oversold at least 2 levels. Just post your questions and I will answer you the way I use this system check out my statement on the first page and tell me what you think. :arrow:

Thank you also, Kardel Sharpeye and JamatL! :shand:

dirtydan: yes I have checked your statement and it was what turned to my attention to this system, as it looked like really good! I even loaded it to an Excel table to analyze it. I am not sure why, but there were some duplicated trades at the same time like this:

2009.01.21 01:05 buy 1.00 eurusd 1.2862 2009.01.22 00:09 1.3025 0.00 0.00 12.27 1 630.00

2009.01.21 01:05 buy 1.00 eurusd 1.2862 2009.01.22 00:09 1.3026 0.00 0.00 12.27 1 640.00

Maybe it was when the price touched the second solid line? But both was in the same minute. Anyhow, after I removed the duplicates and calculated the pips, the result was that you gained 1982 pips during the 2 weeks from 21/01 to 05/02, and only 1 trade was a (minor) loss! :shock: If this system is able to perform like that, then it could be the Grail :D

Regarding the money management, to be true I think you took too large positions by trading 1 full lot for a $5000 demo. Maybe it was testing only, with a live account I definitely would not do that. Even Oan recommended small lot sizes in the Factory thread, especially because of the Martingale-like position adding.

I can upload the mq4 of the cracked paid version that I have all you have to do is go to meta editor and delete the account number in the parenthesis and put your account number in there from your metatrader account but I am telling you it is exactly the same as the cracked trial system I finally broke down and bought it because I was obsessed to see if it was exactly the same and it is I will post oanfxtimer from the paid system in mq4 here if you guys would like it doesn't refresh but Oan said he MIGHT do that in future systems but the reason he does it like that is so that you don't jump in early and instead wait until the candle is formed I know it seems odd and seems that it is decompiled wrong but it is 100% exactly the same you can ask Oan about it on the forum and he will not deny it he has it that way for a reason. I am at work as I type this so if you guys would like the mq4 from my paid one I will post it just so you will believe but not until a few hours when I get home from work. :arrow:

I created a picture based on what I understand. Is it correct, dirtydan?

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/346/oan4xrules.jpg

You got it exactly right down to last detail wtch when you trade live you will not believe your eyes how powerful this sytem is. It is because of this system that I can't wait for the markets to open I use nothing but this system and I don't even wonder about any others because it works flawlessly tell me what you think after you get into a trade and make hundreds of pips instead of 10 here or 20 there you can even edit the code to read sell at blue line and buy at green even my paid system says this but I think Oans first language is not english its not decompile error I can take snapshot of paid system and it behaves exactly the same as the cracked trial believe me I am truly OBSESSED with it because it works for me always.

Thanks Dirtydan,

Your "energy" is contagious. I'll try this.

Regards,

Ore no Shinka Hikari yo Hayai. Zen Uchi o Nani no Mono Ore no Shinka Chuito Kore Nai.

Ten no Michi yo Iki. Subete o Sukosadoru Otoko.

I would like to try this 15000$ system.

But I'm a bit confused :(

Which files do I need to get this system on my screen like it's shown in Oans screenshots and videos?

all the files go into indicator file in your mt4 platform,exept the template file and the goes in template file.then open a chart go to templantes and open up oan template.

Hey guys check out usd/cad I just took 2 positions on a SELL of usd/cad at 1.2761 it opened near the second solid blue line and the timer is overbought big time I put a limit at 1.2353 for a total of 225 pips let see how it turns out. :mrgreen:

How to know the TP ? Any tips, pics about it ?? btw i just trying this system, looks good, thx for sharing.

I think it depends on how long you want to wait when I posted the trade I took and put my limit at the gray line because I am not very patient and I don't like to be in a trade forever but you could easily wait it out until the green dotted lines or even the green solid lines I think it just depends how long you are willing to wait when I demoed the gray line was sometimes hit in the next session and hey it is still 225 pips then I start looking for another trade to get into but that's just the way I do it I must admit the worst draw down I have ever had with this system is 88 pips which to me is worth waiting for. Happy pips everyone ;)

Thank you for the help guys.

I attached this system to my M1 Eur/Usd chart.

But it seems to be a bit buggy or is this normal:

http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=s8b6p96tyubtsimieok5.jpg

http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=bbbqv9rufiuw4q6u8ey6.jpg

http://forexrainbow.com/viewer.php?file=r3y2j6vy3cv7qvrsf7f6.jpg

I have tested today and yesterday this system for M1 scalping on EUR/USD and I have to say that is the best system I have seen for a long time :)

Thank you dirtydan :arrow:

No problem this system is so easy and profitable its insane :sum:

oanfxtimer again don't refresh..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

BTW, Mahmoud Amer Timing indikator is the same.....BUT work :)

this are the files :

http://www.4shared.com/file/90565765/859948f3/Oan_MAmer_Timing.html

Hey Mashki the timer is supposed to be like that it isn't a program error I asked Oan if there are any updates to the system and he said I already have the most recent system. I have access to the private area and will post some of the advanced notes and other stuff stay tuned.