S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

Do any of the current STAR traders visit the STAR forum, I'm told that there is a NT template but when I visit the STARclub site it looks weird and unfinished and I cant find the forum? Any help.

Thanks.

You only can enter the forum if you bought the system. Here is the link:

hxxp://xxx.supertradersclub.c0m/forum

There is also a watchlist which is used by the premium members. That costs 25 bucks month and when the setups are found by anyone they add it. Then everyone can see it and change the status as it moves along.

So if it was waiting for another trait it is not forgotten about. I like that because there is too many things to keep track of in the market. I could survive well without it but it has made me lots of trades I wouldn't have seen.

FLIP

I try to define exactly what a "flip" is because it is not clear. pdf documents says "The Entire spread of moving average flips over and then flips back to the original orientation". this means that a flip is defined when the LIME moving average crosses the yellow and then recrosses the other way.

SO can anyone confirm my drawing here :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/flip.jpg/

Hey FREAKGIB,

I can't PM yet till i reach 15 post. But to answer your question maybe others will find it useful concerning NT and STAR. Problems with faulty datafeed on NT. I currently use Zen-Fire for future markets but below are a list of forex brokers providing datafeed for NT;

- Interactive Brokers

- MB Trading

- GAIN Capital/FOREX.com

- PFGBEST.com

- GFT (adapter going into beta right now)

May question would be if STAR is applicable for future fx. I've compared both FX (Eur/usd) and Futures (Eur/usd) charts and besides a few differences in ticks the overall range is exact. Can anyone comment further on this.

Thanks.

Someone can share with us the aggressive method CSA?. It seems interesting.

Thanks

I would agree with muhatta on this. I would not share certain things from the forum because I would remain loyal to the one owner of a fx system that actually works and does help traders. Sorry but that is just how I see it.

Guest David1713006337
who ever the owner of that site is he is also a member here and 's taken all the systems from our forum and tries to sell them on his site, if u notice all the systems he's selling they are all on the forum

I'm dead sure its the old version of STAR he's selling which he got from our forum

I'm not surprised my old friend. Not a wise move at all and the clown doesn't state that this isn't even an updated system.

I am glad to see people here also respect another's work, ingenuity and property. If it is a worthy system and has been developed by honest means then we owe it to any developer to support their effort. I still have my hardships learning parts of STAR but I honestly believe it is worth the persistence to master.

Unfortunately there are other large threads here that do not prescribe to the same philosophy.

Edited by wades-world

I am glad to see people here also respect another's work, ingenuity and property. If it is a worthy system and has been developed by honest means then we owe it to any developer to support their effort. I still have my hardships learning parts of STAR but I honestly believe it is worth the persistence to master.

Unfortunately there are other large threads here that do not prescribe to the same philosophy.

I agree with you, but I'm still skeptical about the claims of the system. That's what I want to master the system before buying it. If it works as advertised then I'll be glad to buy it and support the creator, and I'm sure other people too.

Regards

I agree with you, but I'm still skeptical about the claims of the system. That's what I want to master the system before buying it. If it works as advertised then I'll be glad to buy it and support the creator, and I'm sure other people too.

Regards

With the genuine desire to help others here and without any benefit to themselves such as David, retry99 and muhhatta, I find it hard to believe otherwise. I might be wrong but skeptical about the performance of STaR I am not. I feel that we should not give up and move on to something else like so many do. We should give more effort to this than normally given by others and I bet we will be the ones smiling.

Has anybody tried or heard of an EA for S.T.A.R? It is hard to learn and for us people who work hard to apply. Thanks in advance for your answers

I do not think it is possible to make an EA for a system such as this. To be honest I do not know. And as for how well does it work for people with regular jobs, I also would like to hear from someone who has been doing this system to answer that. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you but I couldn't help giving you a reply since you just came out of the closet with your first post since May of 2009. Maybe one of the others will give some insight

I'm going too start with this system from know and onward will make my best effort too learn it and master it - Its very difficult system so far for me - but I believe as ill read it again and again things will be less complicated & will try too impose my maximum effort on it.

But if there is anything which I'm unable too understand and making me very confuse hope some senior members could help me out through that - won't going too ask much question but will be all some technical.

Guest David1713006337

Regards

Check all the postings on the web for the system. You won't find one negative posting by someone that understands it. The only postings will be rants from those that don't understand it which isn't the fault of the system.

That's the spirit Redbull. I am in the same boat you are in. I too have put away all else to focus on this system. But it is kind of dis-heartening though to think I might have a good grasp of what I'm supposed to and post the pic of it only to find out that it is not correct because we don't have the complete material. Things had to be put on hold as I was promising myself to purchase this system and I am still making that promise. I will get the legit version so I can be sure that I am learning the right way to do the setups. That's all there is to it.....PEACE.....

I say put away all else, as I am sitting here scalping the U/J....hey it's a habit. Don't think bad of me.

Edited by wades-world

Guest David1713006337
Has anybody tried or heard of an EA for S.T.A.R? It is hard to learn and for us people who work hard to apply. Thanks in advance for your answers

You need to think as an experienced trader. Big Dog traders do not use EA's and you need to concentrate on learning the system and trading manually. Think about it, if you had $10,000 USD in your brokerage account, are you going to sleep well knowing the dozens of things that can go wrong with an EA can happen and wipe out your entire account? Research and read my previous postings on why EA's don't work. Learn to trade the system manually and trade hands on and forget EA's.