How many pair in your broker

There are around 50-60 plus pairs at the moment with my broker OctaFX, it is a brilliant company that has got it all from massive rebate of 15 dollars per lot size or the small spread 0.2 pips for all major while they have excellent coverage of all the market with their daily analysis service, it is truly spectacular given the accuracy that one gets and personal experience been 80% in last 6 months which is nothing short of brilliance from a free service.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to many exclusive trading amenities I have chosen my trading broker MxTrade that is considered as an EU regulated trading situate in this market place. From this trading platform, I have opened my swap free account in a short time without any kinds of restrictions. And, I have not to pay any kind of extra fees at all that’s why I am getting all profit that I earn.

I am very happy that, I get flexible trading service on trading pairs from TradingBanks. So, I don’t need to depend on few trading instruments. Actually, I can trade in Shares, Indices, currencies, future commodities and metals. Overall, I get 200 trading pairs on my live trading chart. By the way, I always open my new position according to the market trend.

I don’t really care how many pairs my broker is offering, I care about one simple thing and that’s how much freedom or license, I have been given to do what I want, as it makes no sense having millions pairs to work with, but not allowing much technique to be used and that’s where I am extremely fortunate to have OctaFX broker, it is truly brilliant broker and have huge number of pairs to work with, but as I said it gives me what I wish for which is freedom to do what I want with no restriction whether I use scalping, hedging, news trading or any other technique, it is all possible with this incredible company that is well known for making life easier.

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen in a Forex forum that Trade12 is joining in Forex market place with 250 currency pair including CFDs, Indicated and Metals. So, I have decided to trade in this platform as a newcomer for increasing my trading performance by trading various currencies. So, I am really excited to see the brokers presentation how it starts.

Recently, I have started my trading career in Trade12 trading broker which has started their trading performance with 23 major currency pairs including CFDs, Gold, Indicates and Metals. So, my trading performance is growing very rapidly.

By the way, from this trading broker I can trade at any currency pair with lowest trading spread. By means of this lowest trading spread, I am also bale to make profit by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Edited by Money Morkel

• 3 weeks later...

In my trading from all trading currency I like most EURUSD which is considered as a most usable and profitable trading pair because of its slow motion. But, for increasing my trading knowledge, I at all time like to trade many currencies that I am getting from my trading platform MxTrade. This trading place has almost 50 up major currency with spot metal and CFDs.

At the moment there are over 50-60 currency pairs with my broker OctaFX, it is a worldwide recognized broker and got so many benefits available apart from massive number of currency pairs that is available here, it really helps me with performance and makes me feel entirely comfortable. I have been trading with them from last 3 years; it has been an incredible journey for me with them. I prefer to go with few pairs only like EUR/USD; it has been terrific given the low spread of 0.2 pips and even less at times, it really helps with trading and allows me to be successful easily, it is never possible without such supporting broker and everyone must have a broker of this type in order to get success.

I have seen, many traders are using restricted way of trading by using only few trading pairs. But, I don’t prefer to follow this restricted way, because I know if I depend on only two or three trading pairs then I may not get enough entry points after the month.

So I use so many trading pairs in my trading. In addition, I get wide space from TradingBanks overall 200 trading instruments facility. So, I can do my trading in any type of trading instrument from Forex pairs to CFDs.

• 3 weeks later...

It’ true, TradingBanks broker has flexible trading facility on trading instruments. But, I am very choosy on this issue. Because, I always use those trading pairs that were profitable in my demo according to my personal trading strategy. On the other hand, before adding any new trading pair I practice this pair in demo minimum for two months.

I get so many options from regulated broker MTI Markets. Directly, here I can use any Forex currency, Indices, CFDs and spot metals. But till now, I am using only Forex currencies. Even though, I have a plan to work with others trading instruments. Actually, I am waiting for learning more and be experience on currency trading, then I’ll go for those VIP trading instruments.

• 2 weeks later...

According to our trading experience, we the traders choose our trading currency pair. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair due to its slow motions. But, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker where I am able to trade almost 50 up currency pair with spot metal and CFDs.

Actually, in order to our trading capability we the traders choose our trading pair. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD because of its slow motions. And, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker where I can trade almost 50 major pair with spot metal and CFDS including lowest trading spreads.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I don’t know as I have never really done checking how many they have, now reading from others I think there might be over 60 or 70 pairs with this broker OctaFX, but that’s really not something I care about, I just prefer good service and that’s it, I don’t really worry about anything else. Luckily, I am getting top notch service from this worldwide recognized company and just because of such pleasing service, they have won 11 awards in just 4 years, it is no mean achievement and the type of work they are doing, we will just see the list becoming longer, so always look for good brokers instead of worrying about how many pairs present with them.

• 5 months later...

Currently, I am working with FreshForex and they have over 130 instruments to select from, it’s seriously a lot and it feel good to have so many choices to work with. I am lucky that I joined up with such broker having so many benefits and offers, it’s were I just love to trade and feel extremely comfortable!