How many pair in your broker

• 1 month later...

It is nice to have many choices to select from but ultimately we trade only in few pairs especially beginners. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have over 50 currency pairs, commodities and indices to choose from, it is huge number and the best part is that it is only increasing as they are regularly adding new pairs while what is even better is that not just adding new pairs but also they are giving increasingly more benefits which includes low spread of just 0.2 pips for all these pairs.

There are lots of currencies in my trading broker. So my trading performance is increasing very rapidly. Although almost 50 up currencies in this broker but I only use the most usable pair EUR/USD because its movement too slow to understand something. By the way, I also can trade spot metal and CFDs. I think we all should give up the tendency to trade in many pair. Since, it is very difficult to maintain all currencies due to having different movement.

• 4 weeks later...

I using 24option and they have so many pairs I could use to do binary trading with and I am so lucky that I was able to find this and all the credit has to be given to Best Binary Broker web site. They are a fantastic investigator site that has complete history of all brokers and have always provided the right info from which we can choose from and that helps a newbie like me to avoid getting scam with wrong brokers.

Currently I am using OctaFX broker and I use ECN account there were I am getting over 50 pairs to trade with which is a huge number and apart from having so many pairs they have very low spread too which is just 0.2 pips so that really helps me big time and I can select any pair to trade with and get excellent profits from it. Also, their customer service is so good that I always get extra help from them whenever I find anything difficult.

I see. My regulated trading broker TradingBanks has more than 200 trading instruments. In addition, I am able to trade any Forex currency, Indices, Metals and CFDs with low trading spreads. But, I have specific choice for trading. This is way, I trade only EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD. Because. My profitable trading strategy works only this three trading pairs.

My regulated Option trading broker ci trades has flexible trading instruments collection. So, I can trade any trading pair even I am able to use BitCoin trading. That is really interesting for me. Actually, I know Option trading is very risky. So, I always open my new trade after doing long time analysis. If I do not get any good point then wait for a good chance.

EURO/USD is my superlative treading pair for the reason that; I am able to make profit by using this trading currency. Because, I am able to predict its movement with certainly due to having its slow motion. It is one of the precious trading pair in Forex history. Maximum newcomer is fully depending on this pair because of its usability. By the way, my trading performance is enhancing day by day because there are lots of currencies almost 50 up in my trading platform MxTrade. I can trade gold, spot meat & CFDs in this ECN trading platform. In addition, I get competitive low spread to trade any major currencies. So it is possible to me to make profit for trading any currencies. And now my trading life is very much gainful.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I am using one of the most reliable trading platform TradingBanks. Therefore, I get all kind of live trading facilities with huge collection of trading instruments. Here is available more than 200 trading instruments. That’s way, I am able to trade on any Forex currency, metals, indices and CFDs. This is way, my trading life is much flexible because of their huge collection. I only open my trade when I get suitable entry pints. Otherwise, I have to wait for good points. My the way, EUR/USD, USD/JPY and Gold are my favorite trading instruments.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am really thankful to TradingBanks because of their flexible trading facility on multiple type trading instruments. Here, I get the access of trading in any Forex related cross currency besides; I am able to use Indices, CFDs and Metals. Overall, here is available more than 200 trading instruments. By the way, I select my live trading pair after practicing in demo.