MONEY MANAGEMENT

Forex is a high risky investment market. Forex brokers provide high leverage facility which makes the market more dangerous. With proper risk and money management you can be successful in forex easily. I am trading CapitalsTrade providing low tight spread and high leverage 1:500. I am trading with proper risk and money management. I invest 1% or 2% of my capital per trade. And my risk ratio is 1:2. Sometime I do not set my tp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is a very well known fact that each financial market requires proper money management and risks management. There are certain trading tools in the forex market which facilitate proper money management. Here a trader must decide which time frame he will prefer, how he will finance his investment, how long he will hold the currency or investment and what is his trading goal. After deciding all these, a trader should adopt proper trading strategy that will work towards his goals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To manage my hazard I take after some strick money management rules. Initially I take after 2% cash management run the show. I never open trade woth over 2% of my value. I don't trade ordinary. I just open trade when I get a decent trading set up as per my procedure. I don't do exact retribution trade. In the event that I lose a trade, I quit trading for that day. I likewise break down my losing trades and endeavor to discover arrangement of those missteps next time. I am trading with MaximusFx broker. It is a regulated broker with the motto "Trading At Its Best".

TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER WITH MaximusFX
http://en.maximusfx.com/

• 2 years later...

the 2% rule of thumb has been around for like forever, and best applicable for large accounts, but if u have a decent small or mid sized one, i guess streching it to 5% is not a bad idea but only if the success probability is higher than usual if that makes any sense, 

• 1 year later...

Not only trading but in your life, you should have financial management skill. When I was a child I don't know about this skill but when I grow up, this skill plays a vital role in making you a rich or poor. The better you manage your finance, you save and earn more than anyone.

• 1 month later...