MONEY MANAGEMENT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money management is the key of success. That means, if you can to be profitable Forex trader you should be follow proper money management. By the way, I can calculate the risk ratio with money management in my live trading. Actually, my trading was zero before joining in GCI, after that I have learned, the Forex trading technique by using their demo platform by reading free Forex eBook and watching their free video tutorial. So, it’s very easy for me to check my trading emotion in my live account .In addition, I am getting best trading facilities from ‘GCI’ trading broker. I can use this trading platform in my mobile phone without any additional fees.

When I was a new Forex trades then was a chain loser for avoiding money management rules. By the way, now I am very sincere about the basic rules of Forex. Because, I already read one of the most helpful eBook of best helpful trading platform ‘GCI’. This eBook really helps me very much o learn the basic knowledge of Forex. On the other hand, now I am enjoying best trading facilities in my live account. As a result, my live trading become more enjoyable and comfortable. Even, this ECN trading broker provides me regularly 4% bonus on my trading balance that I can withdraw at any time. I believe, without your broker support you can’t earn consistent money from this market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Money management is the key and also the major difference between a winner and a loser, so if we want to be successful than we must plan to do good money management as it is the only way to have stable earning. I look towards my broker OctaFX to help me in this because my financial condition is not great so their rebate service where I can get up to 15 USD is a major help and I can ask my friends to join as well which gives even more income!

• 2 weeks later...

Money management is the key of success. Definitely, we can’t safe our trading capital from big losses without maintaining proper money management policy. Actually, I do not need to take high risks in my trading. Because, I can trade only one pip trading spreads with zero slippage guarantees from regulated trading broker ‘ProfiForex’. So, I can earn huge money from small movement of market. On the other hand, I get most secure trading environment from this ECN trading broker.

According to my trading experience money management can consider as a first and foremost key to success in Forex trading. Without having proper money management it is not possible to meet success at all. As a newcomer you must control your greed or emotions in your trading time and should follow the best money management so that you can reduce you loss. Those people especially are not using money management they are not able to make profit regularly.

Pragmatically, it is believed that, money management can consider as a key to success in Forex trading. Most of the Forex trader especially the newcomer is falling due to having poor money management. When a trader out of balance, he likely to lose money and if he out of control, he will lose the balance. Well – designed money management concepts can help to keep the trader to control all times. So, we have to maintain proper money management all time for better trade.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is idly true that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, it is not possible to make profit constancy in this trading place, if you do not have the capability how to manage money. For keeping survive in this volatile trading place I always try to manage my money management with support of my trading place mxtrade. As like, I get most effective economic calendar from this ECN trading platform. But, during news time I am not willing to trade at all. it is the site of money management because, I am saving of my money from loss.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Money management is something that’s first on the list for new comers in order not just to be successful, but in order to survive, it’s nearly impossible to see anyone getting expertise level without handling money management well, so that’s where it becomes so vital to step in perfectly for money management. I hardly have much to do ever since I joined OctaFX broker given, I am keeping my risk level same yet my earning level is extremely high to what I have actually invested and this is all thanks to 50% bonus that I get, it’s use able in margin which is what makes it pretty cool to have it especially for beginners like me who always struggle for funds.

There is no doubt that money management is big thing and doing this correctly is what will lead us into profit making, if we are unable to do that well then we might struggle badly. I work with Nova FX broker where I am helped massively with money management due to their 133% bonus on deposit, it makes my investment look so strong and healthy that even with higher lot size, I can still create good money management to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Money management in Forex trading is the term given to describe the various aspects of managing your risk and reward on every trade you make. If you don’t fully understand the implications of money management as well as how to actually implement money management techniques, you have a very slim chance of becoming a consistently profitable trader.

Which traders are looking for 50% even 100% profit from single trader, they are the greedy trader. Believe me, money management is the main security here! So, I never use high lot in my trading. On the other hand, I trade in one of the most secure trading platform TradingBanks which broker provides me 100% capital security.

Money management is the core of any trading strategy on forex. Volatility and high risk (because of leverage) puts money management at top by importance if you can't control risk even good market analysis may eventually need to losses. I trade with Hotforex making small trades, never going above 1 lot as my deposit still less than 10K.

• 2 weeks later...

Strict money management and risk control is essential to achieve long-term success in the forex market. The high level of leverage available to Forex traders makes it important to manage risk exposure and to avoid overleveraged positions. Successful forex money management aims foremost at the preservation of initial trading capital

Money management is the key ingredient and if we put this in right place then we will win more often than not, it is definitely not the easiest thing for us to work out, but this is not impossible either. I trade with OctaFX broker where I do solid money management with their 50% bonus on deposit offer, it is world class given, it is absolutely use able and another benefit is that we get it even on the lowest deposit and that’s just 5 dollars. Now benefits are rarely ending here with their expert news and analysis service available as well, so all this is what contributes to perfection for us and allows us to be successful fairly easily.