MONEY MANAGEMENT

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong money management is essential for every forex trader who wants to success in forex market. Money management is as like as water. Such as no man can not live without water. So trading account can not live without strong money management. Money management can save our trading balance and go to profit line.

to manage our Money managemant more better, my broker give us the facility Margin Calculator and Pip Calculator

Strong money management is essential for every forex trader who wants to success in forex market. Money management is as like as water. Such as no man can not live without water. So trading account can not live without strong money management. Money management can save our trading balance and go to profit line.

to manage our Money managemant more better, my broker give us the facility Margin Calculator and Pip Calculator

yes. money management is important. we can make money or lose money . i think our result depend on it

Money management in Forex trading is the term given to describe the various aspects of managing your risk and reward on every trade you make. If you don’t fully understand the implications of money management as well as how to actually implement money management techniques, you have a very slim chance of becoming a consistently profitable trader.

Let's Try MYfxbook AutoTrade : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

one of the most important things in forex trading is to have good money management. Good money management, although we are trading with a minimum deposit of $ 20 at estate broker trade then our account will last longer. especially if you can get a welcome bonus of 30%, then the money management is very important

Forex is essential to transacting global business. Consumers must convert domestic currency to make overseas purchases, while businesses are concerned with trading international profits for domestic banknotes. Global commerce, however, does carry distinct risks of losses. Effective forex management minimizes these economic risks, while providing cash flow to meet everyday expenses and improve earnings.

money management is very important because it is the rule regarding the management of capital that we have, in addition to this we have become know how big our capital strength to withstand risks and can be used as the setting of realistic targets, so minimize risks and maximize profit and can make our capital more secure and can continue to survive

I want to share about the experience of the trader who won the advantage of $5 cash bonus rewards from FBS. his name is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got Earned: $2453.26
Could you please give some professional advice to traders who’ve just received $5 Bonus?
The only advice I can give is: Be confident in your trades and analyze your mistakes. And the most important is trying to understand your losses.
I wish a profitable trading and prosperity to everybody!

of course, good money management is crucial in forex trading. because it will protect our money. so that we can survive in the forex. we should be able to train the MM trading. with a demo account trading MM we can train properly. 've never tried trading in RealTrade?

Its not that simple to earn even with good management but that does not mean we stop doing what we can to earn. management does not make you rich right away but it also help you minimize risk.

if you can manager you can rich guys . brcause if you do not manager your money . you can lose all money . and you can't make profit without money

Forex is a huge business, where there is greater risk. therefore, we must be able to properly manage our capital so that we will benefit from forex trading. For that, we should be able to master the MM and RM well. So that when we are trading with $ 20 in l RealTrade then our capita will last longer in forex.

think money management is key to success in forex trading business cause money management is more important things in forex business and it is one of the best way to get success in forex .if you dont follow money management so you can not get success in forex business .so its for i think money management is key to success in forex trading business .

Let's Try Armada Demo Cup 2014 : Forex trading contest with 20 000 $ prize pool

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...