Any version of Elwave which will read realtime interactive brokers datafeed

shawnh

• 1 year later...

I used to play with an old version of Elwave 9.5 years ago with EOD quotes imported from Metastock 11. I guarantee you that it has no virus. The crack is just a DLL that you can replace in the installation folder. If your antivirus flags it, just white list it. If you are really paranoid, you can try it inside of Windows Sandbox (a built-in feature of windows 10). Not sure if this still works with windows 10+ because I don't use Elliot Wave and Elwave anymore, but I hope it works for you.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xvkeh.../ew95.zip/file

password: indo-investasi

I hope this is not off-topic, but I don't think Elliot Wave works. I've been trading for over 2 decades and I have tried to make it work, but the only thing that I found useful are:

1-Corrections often do have an ABC pattern, but of course, not always.

2-Corrections can be identified by wave overlaps. See page 50 of Robert C. Miner's High Probability Trading Strategies.

3-OK, maybe this one works due to the sheer fact that the markets will always try to fool the greatest number of people: The rule of Alternation. Example. If the last bottom was a V bottom, the next bottom is likely to NOT BE a V bottom.

That's it. Only 3 things that work for me when it comes to Elliot Wave. Everything else is garbage that will make you lose money, really. And, you don't need special software to see ABC patterns, or rule of alternation in action. I hope this helps.

Edited by grahamb33

This is Elwave 10.e.

It run very well,but for some stange reason first you must open the new chart Dow Jones in the folder Example.Than you can use it.

I agree with you that this software is useless.

But if you see the last two years data of the S&P500, you can view the canonic Elliott waves developed.

There in the wave A whit five wave, the wave B that is just terminated on 07/27/2023 and the actual wave C that it will end towards june 2024 at circa 2900 point.

This software can calculate the projected objective and the time.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/06dxa...e_10e.rar/file

• 2 months later...
I used to play with an old version of Elwave 9.5 years ago with EOD quotes imported from Metastock 11. I guarantee you that it has no virus. The crack is just a DLL that you can replace in the installation folder. If your antivirus flags it, just white list it. If you are really paranoid, you can try it inside of Windows Sandbox (a built-in feature of windows 10). Not sure if this still works with windows 10+ because I don't use Elliot Wave and Elwave anymore, but I hope it works for you.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xvkeh.../ew95.zip/file

password: indo-investasi

I hope this is not off-topic, but I don't think Elliot Wave works. I've been trading for over 2 decades and I have tried to make it work, but the only thing that I found useful are:

1-Corrections often do have an ABC pattern, but of course, not always.

2-Corrections can be identified by wave overlaps. See page 50 of Robert C. Miner's High Probability Trading Strategies.

3-OK, maybe this one works due to the sheer fact that the markets will always try to fool the greatest number of people: The rule of Alternation. Example. If the last bottom was a V bottom, the next bottom is likely to NOT BE a V bottom.

That's it. Only 3 things that work for me when it comes to Elliot Wave. Everything else is garbage that will make you lose money, really. And, you don't need special software to see ABC patterns, or rule of alternation in action. I hope this helps.

I donno what serial number to use?.There is no serial number in the notepad.

The 'HowTo' Notepad say "use serial (do not start elwav 9.5)". Just like that.

I fail to crack it and the software is asking the serial number.

This is Elwave 10.e.

It run very well,but for some stange reason first you must open the new chart Dow Jones in the folder Example.Than you can use it.

I agree with you that this software is useless.

But if you see the last two years data of the S&P500, you can view the canonic Elliott waves developed.

There in the wave A whit five wave, the wave B that is just terminated on 07/27/2023 and the actual wave C that it will end towards june 2024 at circa 2900 point.

This software can calculate the projected objective and the time.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/06dxa...e_10e.rar/file

link stopped by mediafire

I have Windows 11 Enterprise.

Impostazionidi Protezione da virus e minacce.

Gestisci impostazioni.

Protezione in tempo reale.

Disattivato.(Sorry for the Italian but is for laser1000it)

My system not detect the patch.

You must disablle the real time protection of Windows Defender or any other antivirus.

I followed of course the same your procedure

I have the problem of read the folder of data on the same time whit Metastock 11 RT and Elwave 10e.

I tried opened Ninjatrader 8 and Elwave 10e and I don't have any problem.

I have not installed MT5.

I dont have any idea on how to solve this problem.

If you can add other information.

Ciao.

Edited by Atomo12345

Correct use of Elwave 10e for predict the index S&P500.

If you want to have a correct prediction of the Elliott waves you have to set in Options Analyisis Analyse last 940 records and adapt this in time (among 10 days you must set 950 and etc).

It is interesting the waves correction (1) (2) (3) (classical waves correction A B C).

The automatic analysis fix the minimum of wave (1) (A) to 06/22/2022(the correct minimum is on the date 10/13/2022 min.3491.58) and the maximum of wave (2) (B) to 11/15/2023(the correct maximum is on the date 07/27/2023 max.4607.07).

It project the price of wave (3) © to 2867.74.

If you desire analyse a shorter period you must set the "Analyse last n records" that you want.

Good trading to everyone.

Edited by Atomo12345