Any version of Elwave which will read realtime interactive brokers datafeed

shawnh

Sorry I was trying to understand the conversation here. Are you talking about importing data from MT4 and NinjaTrader 8 using the mt4 or Ninjatrader plugin? Or are you discussing about Elwave 10e crashing when MT4 or NT8 is running?

I'm moving to undersand EW10 driven only by my curiosity I connected (after reading the manual in attach) EW10 with Ninjatrader 7 the system (EWE10.0) crashes, the result (alert) is the same for MT too....I hope to have time this weekend to understand in more in detail and provide the list of alerts

Ah; Looks like you are trying to import live data from MT4 or NinjaTrader. From my past experience with Elwave 10e, you can't import data from MT4 with MT4 plugin provided. Elwave will detect the data but upon importing, Elwave will crash out. I have not been able to find a workaround for this. I even tried using the plugin from Elwave 10h (not edu) and it also crashes out. I will try one last time using the UDE from 10h and see how it goes.

I did not try the plugin for Ninja as the plugin is only for NT7.

I only use ASCII data which I export from MT4. It is okay as really, you don't need live data for using Elliott Wave. Of course, you need to load the provided Dow Jones chart first or else Elwave will still crash.

Edited by RichardGere