Bro MATEYBOY is deserving LOTS OF CONGRATS for His Cracked & WORKING Wave 59 Pro 2.1

Shenong

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all

I install it but when i load ascii file it give a blank chart any one know Why

I have the same issue of a blank chart when I load an ASCII Daily chart.

But no issue for a ASCII intraday chart. The intraday chart shows up fine.

I found a workaround on the ASCII Daily chart issue.

With the blank Daily chart displayed, go to the drop down menu to select different timeframes. It is located just at the middle of the second row of the top menu bar.

Select 1 min. The chart remains blank.

Now select Daily. The chart should now display the daily bars.

I have the same issue of a blank chart when I load an ASCII Daily chart.

But no issue for a ASCII intraday chart. The intraday chart shows up fine.

I found a workaround on the ASCII Daily chart issue.

With the blank Daily chart displayed, go to the drop down menu to select different timeframes. It is located just at the middle of the second row of the top menu bar.

Select 1 min. The chart remains blank.

Now select Daily. The chart should now display the daily bars.

very very good thanks my friend its working

kaspersky result:

Type : Trojan

Name : HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Win64.Wauchos.gen

Precision : Heuristic Analysis

Threat level : High

Object type : File

Object name : w59em.dll

any comment on this?

Suggest you run this program in VM or a secondary spare computer, one that does not have important information, which you does not do any financial or personal transactions.

One which you should be able to recover or reset if need be without any inconvenience to you.

The spare computer should have a good anti-malware, too

Just my 2 cents.

Wave59 is one program where the almost all edu versions almost always flag a malware alert.

Could be false positive but even then you won't know.

Edited by RichardGere

Could any one please explain what time to setup in initial?.. it asked me and I set wrong time..

also guide how to setup ascii...

My chart load hanging..

Is it hanging when after you Add Symbol and finished setup the ASCII details and Wave59 ask you to enter a title or name for the setup?

Seems to happen when first time using the software.

The apparent solution to this if I can recall correctly is to Add Symbol a Yahoo symbol. After Add Symbol Yahoo, leave it there in Data Manager. No need to press download button as it won't download properly as this version is using an old Yahoo data download protocol.

After this, continue to Add Symbols, ASCII file.

Later on you may choose to remove the Yahoo symbol if you don't need it.

As for setting the time, it is set relative to NY time or EST (Eastern Standard). It is set backwards to where you are. Example England should be -5.

Malaysia (-5)+(-8)=-13 [England to NY= -5 and Malaysia to England = -8]

Hope it works for you.

Edited by RichardGere

I am unable to start the program. I see a flash of the program starting then nothing. In task manager it shows as Wave59pro.exe. Kill each instance and start the program once again, it goes to task manager.

For me no luck so far. Shut down IIS, WWW in services, teamviewer, no skype and there are no programs which uses port 80.

Any luck ?

I am unable to start the program. I see a flash of the program starting then nothing. In task manager it shows as Wave59pro.exe. Kill each instance and start the program once again, it goes to task manager.

For me no luck so far. Shut down IIS, WWW in services, teamviewer, no skype and there are no programs which uses port 80.

Any luck ?

Bro are you using the latest download I posted? Im hoping not my first post on page 1(that had a virus ready.rar)

Also need further details like what OS etc.... have you tested on a virtual machine?

BR

M

PS: Can anybody here plz ask one of the mods to look at this post....as I cannot PM....

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

I have cleared loads of space....but always this error. A bigger pm limit would be great aswell.

Thanks!

Edited by mateyboy

Bro are you using the latest download I posted? Im hoping not my first post on page 1(that had a virus ready.rar)

Also need further details like what OS etc.... have you tested on a virtual machine?

BR

M

PS: Can anybody here plz ask one of the mods to look at this post....as I cannot PM....

You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.

I have cleared loads of space....but always this error. A bigger pm limit would be great aswell.

Thanks!

mateyboy

i will take care of this in few minutes

jane

I have the latest Win10 [Version 10.0.19042.746] and not a VM. Yes, the latest one, trythis.rar was used since I can install and do all that's given the readme but no luck.

Let me try after some time.

BR

M

Thanks!

I have the latest Win10 [Version 10.0.19042.746] and not a VM. Yes, the latest one, trythis.rar was used since I can install and do all that's given the readme but no luck.

Let me try after some time.

In my W10 19042.746 is working well. No virus inside. Anyway I don't have any ASCII or Metastock data or relatime vendor so i can't tell you if all functions are ok

@laser1000it glad to hear its working well for you (opening) yeah needs full testing with data etc.

@kesk ive just tested it now on windows 10 pro (real machine not a vm). Opens perfectly. I wonder if your av is deleting something.

Gonna test with data etc though.

What software either paid or free is everyone using today for free downloading from yahoo or other sources. I mainly only need indices , forex and crypto.

I miss mldownloader was so easy to use.

BR

M

Edited by mateyboy

@laser1000it glad to hear its working well for you (opening) yeah needs full testing with data etc.

@kesk ive just tested it now on windows 10 pro (real machine not a vm). Opens perfectly. I wonder if your av is deleting something.

Gonna test with data etc though.

What software either paid or free is everyone using today for free downloading from yahoo or other sources. I mainly only need indices , forex and crypto.

I miss mldownloader was so easy to use.

BR

M

Try yloader

Hi Everyone,

Updated link......

Full install & crack with instructions.

Please VIRUS TEST JUST TO BE SAFE AS I HAD A VIRUS ON MY END ON ONE OF MY VIRTUAL MACHINES. IVE TESTED THIS IN ESET & MALWAREBYTES SO SHOULD BE OK.......

BUT JUST IN CASE RUN IN A VIRTUAL MACHINE FIRST.....

========================================================================================

trythis.rar

https://[email protected]/v/LYcOK8j7/file.html

PASS: 4indotrythisguaqyugqyugtqw76t76iwt

PS:

Big apologies to everyone....for the previous files......im 90% it was infected from something else on one of my virtual machines, (i dont use AV on my VM machines as can interfere with olly) Im sorry again.....

I would appreciate feedback just to make sure the above is clean.....thanks!

Tested on Win10 64 bit. Works. one of the dll file gets deleted by Kasperski , added to exclusion folder.

Plotting chart is tricky, but change time frame and finally one can see it. Used Metastock File format. Adding individual symbol is tricky. Tried, from File Menu select New Chart, Daily, Offline Data, select suitable exchange trade hours, near Chart Symbol select the directory having relevant file format.

But this is repeatable task. Good if someone can guide how to add symbols to data manager to have it permanently. Also, chart does not show last close price

Edited by FFRT

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for this.

I've run it on IQFeed. I can load both Daily and live charts, which I've been able to Save and Reload saved files.

I can watch a live 1 min chart build, but the program seems quite fragile. I've had it crash a few times. At others it has hung when I tried accessing menu items eg Chart, Format etc. When that happens CPU cycles just keep climbing until I shut it down via Task Manager.

Hi,

Firstly, thanks for this.

I've run it on IQFeed. I can load both Daily and live charts, which I've been able to Save and Reload saved files.

I can watch a live 1 min chart build, but the program seems quite fragile. I've had it crash a few times. At others it has hung when I tried accessing menu items eg Chart, Format etc. When that happens CPU cycles just keep climbing until I shut it down via Task Manager.

Bro ,

Based on lots of previous comments from users, it is known this wave 59 software is quite buggy and lacks reliability / stability...In previous years, lots of official users had posted complaints on the Earik Beann site; requesting fixes, and it as been a pain to get satisfaction ( but when you paid us$7500- Earik was fast to get the money !!! )

Just for your info.....S