Bro MATEYBOY is deserving LOTS OF CONGRATS for His Cracked & WORKING Wave 59 Pro 2.1

Shenong

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Everyone,

Thanks @shenong for the kind words.

I did work on this for months with partial success, however all credits to Gautam he got it past the line.

See here guys:

ONLY USE NEW LINKS FROM POST 15!!!!

DO NOT USE READY.RAR ITS A VIRUS !!!

Enjoy!

BR

M

Edited by mateyboy

Hi Everyone,

Thanks @shenong for the kind words.

I did work on this for months with partial success, however all credits to Gautam he got it past the line.

See here guys:

r

BR

M

Windows Defender reporting both as worms (setup file which is weird that it's being reported and crack), false positive?

Edited by Traderbeauty

Hi Everyone,

Wow it has come from my VM machine which has no AV. Please bare with me I need to check that......

Ill reupload after checking on a clean VM.

I apologise but I think its an infection from other files that have transferred on to the .exe .....

Please use anti malware bytes and scan.

I'm working to find out where this has come from (its not from this file) in the meantime....im gonna redownload from somewhere else onto a new clean VM. Then test. Then reupload.

Sorry people..... this was completely unexpected and first time it has ever happened to me.

BR

M

Edited by mateyboy

Strictly avoid , most of my PC exe files date changed and unknown hidden explorer.exe was running in background, not sure, how much damage done. Win Update restored few of the drivers and dll but still not sure, what problem could be faced in coming days. Wave59 is not for me :D

Hi Everyone,

Updated link......

Full install & crack with instructions.

Please VIRUS TEST JUST TO BE SAFE AS I HAD A VIRUS ON MY END ON ONE OF MY VIRTUAL MACHINES. IVE TESTED THIS IN ESET & MALWAREBYTES SO SHOULD BE OK.......

BUT JUST IN CASE RUN IN A VIRTUAL MACHINE FIRST.....

========================================================================================

trythis.rar

https://[email protected]/v/LYcOK8j7/file.html

PASS: 4indotrythisguaqyugqyugtqw76t76iwt

PS:

Big apologies to everyone....for the previous files......im 90% it was infected from something else on one of my virtual machines, (i dont use AV on my VM machines as can interfere with olly) Im sorry again.....

I would appreciate feedback just to make sure the above is clean.....thanks!

noonw on which file. can you confirm..... i wanna be 1000000000% that everything is ok with the last upload (2posts back).

I just tested it on a brand new vm (win7 32bit) and worked fine.

But I need more members to confirm......

w59pro2_setup.exe - W32.AIDetectVM.malware (one engine only detected this)

Wave59PRO.exe - 5 engines detected Malware.Heuristic.1003, BScope.Trojan.Inject, Trojan.Heur!.03A52021, HEUR/QVM19.1.167A.Malware.Gen

w59em.dll - 18 engines detected TrojanDownloader:Application/Wauchos.fcf9418, TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen, HW32.Packed., Trojan.TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen,

HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Win64.Wauchos.ge, Trojan.Win32.Generic.4!c, Gen:NN.ZedlaF.33558.@P4@aev6k3gi, Win.Packed.Enigma-7138318-1, Trojan.Crypt,

Artemis!E04D9128F31B, DFI - Suspicious PE

w59pro2_setup.exe - W32.AIDetectVM.malware (one engine only detected this)

Wave59PRO.exe - 5 engines detected Malware.Heuristic.1003, BScope.Trojan.Inject, Trojan.Heur!.03A52021, HEUR/QVM19.1.167A.Malware.Gen

w59em.dll - 18 engines detected TrojanDownloader:Application/Wauchos.fcf9418, TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen, HW32.Packed., Trojan.TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen,

HEUR:Trojan-Downloader.Win64.Wauchos.ge, Trojan.Win32.Generic.4!c, Gen:NN.ZedlaF.33558.@P4@aev6k3gi, Win.Packed.Enigma-7138318-1, Trojan.Crypt,

Artemis!E04D9128F31B, DFI - Suspicious PE

My first upload was infected with a virus without doubt as we have now all established.......including myself who was unaware.

Are you scanning my latest upload?

Unfortunately the cracked file will show up somtimes as a virus and even the .dll may show as a result of the way its inlined.

''Some AntiVirus may flag the crack as malware since I do inline patches which hook the GetModuleHandle api that may trigger some AV''................Quote from Gautam TSRh.

Im 90% sure my new upload is clean and working. I have tested on a virtual machine and should be ok.....

However as I mentioned before please TEST ON A VIRTUAL MACHINE TO BE SAFE AND SURE.

JUST TO CONFIRM MY ORIGINAL UPLOAD WAS INFECTED BY A VIRUS. BUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FILES. MY VM MACHINE GOT INFECTED AND SPREAD TO OTHER .EXES.

BR

M

PS: For the pros who know how to use a pc please test this on a virtual machine. I want people to independently confirm its

1: VIRUS FREE & just false positives

2: WORKING

Thanks

Admins.....can you remove the quoted links for file ready.rar that has been quoted by spqwaw and ORKK.

Or if both you guys could edit your posts and remove. I dont want the old infected version to spread by mistake.....

Edited by mateyboy

My first upload was infected with a virus without doubt as we have now all established.......including myself who was unaware.

Are you scanning my latest upload?

Unfortunately the cracked file will show up somtimes as a virus and even the .dll may show as a result of the way its inlined.

''Some AntiVirus may flag the crack as malware since I do inline patches which hook the GetModuleHandle api that may trigger some AV''................Quote from Gautam TSRh.

Im 90% sure my new upload is clean and working. I have tested on a virtual machine and should be ok.....

However as I mentioned before please TEST ON A VIRTUAL MACHINE TO BE SAFE AND SURE.

JUST TO CONFIRM MY ORIGINAL UPLOAD WAS INFECTED BY A VIRUS. BUT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FILES. MY VM MACHINE GOT INFECTED AND SPREAD TO OTHER .EXES.

BR

M

PS: For the pros who know how to use a pc please test this on a virtual machine. I want people to independently confirm its

1: VIRUS FREE & just false positives

2: WORKING

Thanks

Admins.....can you remove the quoted links for file ready.rar that has been quoted by spqwaw and ORKK.

Or if both you guys could edit your posts and remove. I dont want the old infected version to spread by mistake.....

DONE- thank you for all your hard work.