Bro MATEYBOY is deserving LOTS OF CONGRATS for His Cracked & WORKING Wave 59 Pro 2.1

Shenong

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all who contributed to the edu version of this Wave59 v2.33... but is anyone else having problems when trying to create a chart from IB live data? I am having a bugger of a time. One basic thing I am wondering about is - should I be launching History59 *BEFORE* launching Wave59? If I do, I get an error window saying simply "10061:". Or does Wave59 handle History59 automatically without the need to launch it manually?

Inside Wave59 2.33 for using IB, there are areas to set IB as the "data source" and also as the "Broker". I've tried setting just as data source and also as both data source & broker with still no success. Here is a rundown of what I did and experienced... maybe somebody else has had these problems also:

- So with IB TWS already running, when I first enter Wave59 2.33 without having set up anything, it says on lower left status bar "H59 Socket Error".

- I then proceed to choose data source IB with client ID 0.

- I then go to HELP|HISTORY59|RECONNECT, and I get an error window saying "10061: [10061] Connection refused".

- So anyway, I proceed and try to make a new chart (GCZ2-NYMEX-FUT), and after a long hang, it shows an error window:

"Out of memory".

- So I exit out of Wave59 and go back into it again - this time firstly setting Broker to IB and then also data source to IB.

- It still says "H59 Socket Error" at lower left status bar, but now says "IB Connected" next to that.

- I try again to create a new chart (GCZ2-NYMEX-FUT)... again hangs for several seconds, then OUT OF MEMORY error.

Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts please? It would be so nice to get this working :-)

Thanks!

shawnh

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all BROS / SISTERS interested by this Wave89 ....

As far as i remember, somebody, on some Crackers "BOARD", years ago had already talked about LOTS of Bugs existing genrally in the Wave59 Software family...

Without any detailed information or other precision given..I am just confirming the potential problems with the "Developer" ( not sure if this WORD is adapted to the Mister MUMBO-JUMBO having made this software...I remember he had been informed about BUGS, years ago, and had replied very easily, kind of "Take it EASY, Boys, not really important"...

@ us$7500 the software, the questions were amply justified, i think....THANKS to everybody helping in this TOPIC...

Have nice profits in your trading.

S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It installed fine, no problem to login.

Not able to make a new chart from an ASCII text file that used to work in the old w59.

After selecting the text fields, it just hangs until I close the program from the Task Manager.

How to fix this?

It seems this problem is found among many users. It installs fine -- only to get stuck during the implementation of a chart via the settings window. I know of no solution currently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
guys the new cracked version is out from the great mr. mateyboy

Wave 59 2.33 with Lars Cycles Add On

and here is the link

hxxps://www84.zippyshare.com/v/XCl1g7Zo/file.html

pass = 4tsrhthankstogautamgreat8ey7347t437t4376t376t3

Make sure Port 80 is not used ( www, skype, teamviewer or any program/service that uses port 80)

new links ( same password ) pass = 4tsrhthankstogautamgreat8ey7347t437t4376t376t3

https://multiup.io/2cf9da17f3e9caf3f00cdcbc9c661b8d
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vwwnnw
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1i4jjqj5wci9gcf/new233.7z/file

guys the new cracked version is out from the great mr. mateyboy

and here is the link

hxxps://www84.zippyshare.com/v/XCl1g7Zo/file.html

pass = 4tsrhthankstogautamgreat8ey7347t437t4376t376t3

Make sure Port 80 is not used ( www, skype, teamviewer or any program/service that uses port 80)

new links ( same password ) pass = 4tsrhthankstogautamgreat8ey7347t437t4376t376t3

https://multiup.io/2cf9da17f3e9caf3f00cdcbc9c661b8d
https://www.sendspace.com/file/vwwnnw
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1i4jjqj5wci9gcf/new233.7z/file

Thank you very much :)

• 2 months later...
Just wondering anyone still use the Wave59 RT version 3.6, I think it's the most stable version without much trouble.

However it doesn't seem to work anymore recently (after applying crack files msfl72.dll, w59_prmf.dat). It keeps asking for username and password to access the server. There is no way to bypass this anymore. Does that mean the crack is no longer working? Hope anyone still use the RT version 3.6 to answer this question. Thanks

me too...same problem after many years of using it

Set the computer time to or before 14Oct2020 before running the program.

Tested on old copy of v3.6 and it works.

If it works and you use it often, you may consider using a program like Timestopper to automatically set the date/time for you and run the program as well.

Edited by RichardGere