(REQ )Matrix Cycles™ Add-On For ShareScope

• 9 months later...

Why do want to use ShareScope ?

Copan deleted one important information of the Matrix Cycles Add-On compared to the Dynamic Trader solution:

The full moon data for the differetn time frames !!

Sixer

Edit:

You must take into consideration also: The Matrix Cycles Add-On offers solutions for five (S&P, FTSE, DAX, GBPUSD and Gold) underlyings only.

Edited by Sixer

Why do want to use ShareScope ?

Copan deleted one important information of the Matrix Cycles Add-On compared to the Dynamic Trader solution:

Sixer

Edit:

You must take into consideration also: The Matrix Cycles Add-On offers solutions for five (S&P, FTSE, DAX, GBPUSD and Gold) underlyings only.

Hi,

Just need the add on.

Could you elaborate by what you mean

I am interested in the above.

The add on has many markets solved not just the sp ftse dax gbpusd and gold.

BR

M

Why don`t you subscribe to the newsletter for one month to see that he is lying ?

All his solutions are using the SP as basis.

The youtube videos show it also:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGHcrVeH0oq0YLR_SxVaIQ/videos

If you compare it to the Delta Graphics solutions you will find the truth.

Sixer

Edit:

Here are his counts from end of jul 2016: Sorry, i forgot to mention Crude Oil

https://www.sendspace.com/file/w1rap7

Edited by Sixer

Why don`t you subscribe to the newsletter for one month to see that he is lying ?

All his solutions are using the SP as basis.

The youtube videos show it also:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGHcrVeH0oq0YLR_SxVaIQ/videos

If you compare it to the Delta Graphics solutions you will find the truth.

Sixer

Hi Sixer, hmmmm interesting points. I would need to fully look in to them. I may consider subscribing. Have you subscribed before?

Are you using delta graphics 3.47 ?

BR

M

• 4 months later...

IN DT

i can plot all cycle MC0 , MCI , MC1 to MC5 using date count Function but with Matrix add-on(either in DT OR in Share Scope) you can plot only 4 cycle MC1 To MC4.

due to that i have no need to watch delta graphic calendar for any delta.

i am also able to plot all solution using Date count function.

for using date count function one have to make desired template , for this i have used Microsoft excel .

As per Copen share scope add-on contains 800+ market solution for MC1 , MC2, MC3, MC4 cycle .

but if you go with his newsletters there are only 5 solution. after asking share scope team they said add-ons have 800+ solution but newsletter contains only 5 market

so for one time it will be interested to check Copen solution after it one can copy all market solution in DT. so DT is more more superior than share-scope

i think share scope solution 800+ entirely based upon 5 market solution only name of stock is changed , solution may be same with any of 5 market

FFRT,

he "believes" that the ShareScope plus Matrix-Add on is somthing else than the Dynamic Trader plus Matrix-Add on. Both are the same. Copan wants to sell his new ShareScope platform plus Matrix-Add on only.

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

You are correct they are the same in functionality (matrix add on only) obviously sharescope includes data. I was of course already aware of that aswell.

However once you have the solutions (sharescope add on) they can be plotted in DT (other than MC5 & 6) in the normal matrix menu.

BR

M

Edited by mateyboy

sir

Market matrix is only book that gives details that how to apply delta phenomenon on any market,any stock. when an Experienced user like you says Steve Copen is wrong in something than it create a tough condition.

when one see the message of Copen in Market Matrix Forum than it is easy to say that he lies to people.

in book there are many places Steve gives differ view from Delta phenomenon.

So can you please give your view about these questions

1. every market have their own Delta & own Delta Point but Steve Says one Time Frame Contain Same Delta point for all Market.

2. all Delta point must be a multiplication of TIME number 4 like MC0(12), MCI (8) , MC1(12) MC2(12), MC4(8), MC5(16) only MC3(18) is an exceptions

3. all Delta cycle that are directly related to SUN have no inversion like MC0(4 days), MC3(4 Years), MC4(4 Years), MC5(1 Metonic Cycle) , MC6(4 Metonic cycle) .

4. All Delta Cycle that are directly related to Moon have inversion like MCI(1 Lunar Month), MC1(4 Lunar Month), MC2(12 Lunar Month).

rest question i will post later

As i have stated several times: Copan was and is still a Delta Society director. His idea was to improve the

Delta Graphics solution by using the Dynamic Trader platform. But Wilder and Miner too refused to pay him the requested 1 Mill.$ which Wilder payed to Sloman for the Delta solution. So Copan changed to the ShareScope software now.

Copan must be carefully with his Matrix solution because the complete Delta idea is patented from Wilder.

Here is the comparison between Delta and Matrix from the Copan book:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ru093w

It`s up to you what you are using - i prefer the Delta Graphics platform because it offers solutions for almost all underlyings.

The 5 Matrix solutions for Copan are all based on the S&P count. Are you really inted to use the MC5 and MC6 counts for your trading ?

Sixer

sir

i haven't use even MC4 than MC5 & MC6 is far far away.

Delta Graphic have almost 40 market solution but i think S&P have 10 point solution in Delta Graphic , you stated 12 point solution for STD (Short Term Delta).

S&P 500 trading time is 6:45 hours but My market have trade time 6:15 Hours. so it is necessary to solve my market by myself. different in number of point & TRADING HOURS IT BECOME Complicated so basic thing like how many number of point & inversion/no inversion matter a lot

You must do an entensive "homework2 for each underlying if you want to trade the STD (Short Term Delta) cycle.

Be carefully during the news (FED, NFP and ECB) since the HFT guys took this as "action" areas.

Sixer

Sixer is right i been following him for a while now his very knowledgeable of delta's subject and myself been trading with Delta since early 2000's here is my piece of advice:

also make sure you trading regardless of time frame that you have a least 2 preferable 3 delta time frames confluences and focus on that direction, also once you learned delta fully and confidently learn a proven price action method so that you can blend in time and price for an X mark the spot phenomenon.

and no i don't mean fibonacci, elliotwave, harmonic patterns, indicators, candle stick patterns, etc, i mean institutional level price action, trust me on this one it will be worth the effort.

Sixer is right i been following him for a while now his very knowledgeable of delta's subject and myself been trading with Delta since early 2000's here is my piece of advice:

also make sure you trading regardless of time frame that you have a least 2 preferable 3 delta time frames confluences and focus on that direction, also once you learned delta fully and confidently learn a proven price action method so that you can blend in time and price for an X mark the spot phenomenon.

and no i don't mean fibonacci, elliotwave, harmonic patterns, indicators, candle stick patterns, etc, i mean institutional level price action, trust me on this one it will be worth the effort.

thank you very much for advice

currentely i m trying to paper backtest with MC0, MCI . for that "X" i am using a software that gives reversal type signal on like as pin bar

can you please elaborate more about proven price action method ?

it will more better if you give any book/ course/ software name for learning.

actually it is out of my syllabus when you say Price action haven't relation with fibonacci, elliotwave, harmonic patterns, indicators, candle stick patterns, etc,

this price action is alien for me. sorry for my ignorance & for this type of basic question.

advance thanks for your further direction