• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

AIforTrade

Is this your own prediction & calculations or is it the sample picture from NS?

Would you like to explain what is the use of NS2 in creating the indicator, how it is used and how they were used in Neuroshell. A bit more elaborate explanation is welcome.

I for one have all the indicators given in the past, their sample charts, none of them could be used to re-create a profitable strategy. The moment trade commission is introduced, all profitable ones goes to loss. Slippage was not even considered.

Sorry for my bad english.

To make indicator from trained data from NS2 we can use library call from indicator wizard

Screenshot-2019-11-13-00-04-05.png

Export all required data for input and output, i use 14 input and 1 output, the output is lead(bull bear(...),6) . why lead ? because to make forecast it means finding unknown value, then I use lead as output.

Screenshot-2019-11-13-00-13-42.png

Build neural network in ns2 and make runtime def file, the def file is for calling from NSDT with library call fumction NShell2

Screenshot-2019-11-12-23-38-30.png

Screenshot-2019-11-12-23-53-19.png

Lets see, NShell2 indicator is result from def file/trained data from NS2

Screenshot-2019-11-12-23-34-09.png

Screenshot-2019-11-12-23-32-49.png

Edited by AIforTrade

AIforTrade

Is this your own prediction & calculations or is it the sample picture from NS?

Would you like to explain what is the use of NS2 in creating the indicator, how it is used and how they were used in Neuroshell. A bit more elaborate explanation is welcome.

I for one have all the indicators given in the past, their sample charts, none of them could be used to re-create a profitable strategy. The moment trade commission is introduced, all profitable ones goes to loss. Slippage was not even considered.

If you make trading strategy/prediction but still return loss probably you wrong in determine the data used for training, paper trading, OOS

You can post here what detil of your problem or you can privately send me your trading strategy for me to analyze the problem

For reference to build strategy read this pdf at page 8 till end.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qv2phia6h1p0ash/ai-for-the-individual-trader.pdf/file

I try to make walk-forward example using 1 indicator lintimereg slope,

Screenshot-2019-11-14-14-27-44.png

Screenshot-2019-11-14-14-26-37.png

The given signal can be valid for next 1 month,

Currently i trade cryptocurrency, neuroshell can be used for any financial market

Edited by AIforTrade

any one pls share latest version. for me its crashing in win 7 and only working in win xp

Stable version for cracked app is 5.5 & 5.6.

What kind of crashing did you get ?

i've try from xp to win 10 32&64 bit without error, only on instal at 64bit machine need a little trick

Thank you for the interesting document. After reading it I do have a better understanding of the usage of Neuroshell.

I tried Neuroshell about a decade ago. Thought it was a little confusing. But after reading your posted document, at least I know more about WFA, PaperTrading OOS (3x1x1 Walk forward test)

Nice, then it only needs to apply to your trading strategy

ok i had 5.8 shared my mimtek. i was not able to run strategy or open in win 7. i had to open some date modification files and keep it open. two years back me like mimtek was excited about that product but bringing realtime data was a issue for me.

can you please share 5.6 or 5.5 along with NS2 and NSDT you using in single zip. let install it and try again once.

ok i had 5.8 shared my mimtek. i was not able to run strategy or open in win 7. i had to open some date modification files and keep it open. two years back me like mimtek was excited about that product but bringing realtime data was a issue for me.

can you please share 5.6 or 5.5 along with NS2 and NSDT you using in single zip. let install it and try again once.

Mimtek was shared all in this forum and still work, just find it.

Realtime data from mt4 work with NSDTMT4DataFeed.

If you get a problem just send it with screenshot whats the problem

Edited by AIforTrade

Hi AIforTrade

I could install 5.6B on Win 10 without any issues and it works. I tried to emulate your prediction set and got low number of trades. Here is the screenshot:

Nifty-bear.png

And here is the actual NS chart with data & inputs, etc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8wto79

Some of the indicators from your picture I cant find with me since some of the advanced indicator set, etc cannot be installed in 64bit systems. Let me know what do you think.

Hi AIforTrade

I could install 5.6B on Win 10 without any issues and it works. I tried to emulate your prediction set and got low number of trades. Here is the screenshot:

Nifty-bear.png

And here is the actual NS chart with data & inputs, etc

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8wto79

Some of the indicators from your picture I cant find with me since some of the advanced indicator set, etc cannot be installed in 64bit systems. Let me know what do you think.

Wait for a review

For information to all,

for fresh instal after setup a server we should do some configuration.

Klik tool --> option --> Moving to wizards tab amd click on "Select All" button --> next go to advanced tab and tick on "Allow real trading ...." and click ok

Screenshot-2019-11-16-14-09-43.png

Screenshot-2019-11-16-14-10-11.png

So we can use all available indicator in NST.

Screenshot-2019-11-16-14-11-04.png

And can use data for OOS in prediction or trading strategy.

Screenshot-2019-11-16-14-13-01.png

Edited by AIforTrade

for 64 bit, can try to unpack instal shield installer by universal extractor/uniextract app (can search in google)

or if need all file addons can download by link given from mike83, that is all in one from installer+addons, for 64bit can get on folder without setup

kesk

i still try to analyze, but i can't do full analyze with missing indicator/dll required , can you tell me what addons pack you use in prediction. i find for jmaneuroshell and customInd

mike83

on your downloaded file, in folder install you can found neuroshell2,neuroshell5.5,neuroshell 5.6. that is installer NS

Edited by AIforTrade

i dont know russian. every i have tried to use that ollydb many times but not able to patch. if you have free time can you please record a small video about install and setting up 5.6. this is how am seeing when i open instructions.

https://ibb.co/HYC5Xhh

Only NS2 (Neuroshell2) is in Russian.

The NS5.6b3 install documentation is in English. Open up the downloaded rar file, NeuroShell Day Trader v5.6.rar and go to folder 'install' and you see other rar files.

Open NeuroShell_Day_Trader_Pro_5.6_b3_crk.rar. In it will be the install file for Neuroshell 5.6b3 as well as the install or how to crack documentation. Its in English.