NeuroShell Trader comple setup and addons

mimtek

i dont know russian. every i have tried to use that ollydb many times but not able to patch. if you have free time can you please record a small video about install and setting up 5.6. this is how am seeing when i open instructions.

https://ibb.co/HYC5Xhh

i record a complete video to instal nsdt 5.6.

but only for a week and will be deleted letter

see https://youtu.be/tXQcZIP7Hwo

an important thing to crack is

- edit host file

- path web host to folder included protect folder and run babywebserver

- find esi address and paste to init.asp after &h text

- close ollydbg and re run nst from desktop and activete

* for 32 bit at open nstrader in ollydbg its automaticaly complete analyze until starting point on ascii "vb5..."

* for 64 bit at open nstrader in ollydbg sbould press f9 to run analyzing and starting point going to ascii "vb5..."

Edited by AIforTrade

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes. It was saved with data.

if not please use this URL https://www.sendspace.com/file/e84oxp . This is with JMA prediction from one of the templates.

it will be difficult if I don't have advanced indicator set 1.

it will be easy if you make your own trading strategy / prediction.

like people say to make predictions we have to know what we're looking for. input search, processing and results will be lessons for processing other predictions.

in trade2win many members can help with the advanced system.

here many users from basic to intermediate levels for Nst so it is better to have more discussion using the indicators in Nst to learn to make trading strategies and predictions better, if it is good apply to real trading everyday.

For forex trader use forex chart

For stock trader use stock chart

For cryto trader use crypto chart

:)

Thanks for the video. it worked perfectly. 1) Do you know how to use Interactive Brokers.exe 2) How to install NS2 3) do u have have any bowfort products for this like adaptive , ibfeed 4) Also if any english manual to setup DDE.

I am planning to use it for WFA and back testing.

Edited by mike83
fin

Thanks for the video. it worked perfectly. 1) Do you know how to use Interactive Brokers.exe 2) How to install NS2 3) do u have have any bowfort products for this like adaptive , ibfeed 4) Also if any english manual to setup DDE.

I am planning to use it for WFA and back testing.

I have no experience with IB, maybe other user can help.

What platform do you use?

Can you use NS2?

what do you expect using ns2?

i'm ise nsdtmt4 to connect with mt4.

dde Explanation made by arryex https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php/116118?attachmentid=116118&d=1211935701

Edited by AIforTrade

yes thx i will go with mt4 dde exchange or will use ascii text to import tick or 1 min data. it seems ns2 is legacy not opening in win 7, will install all other addons that came along with the zip

I use ns2 to build prediction indicator to predict next bar,

Nst has a prediction but may only use backrop, in ns2 I can use another network architecture such as backprop,pnn,kohonen,grnn,gmdh.

To call trained net from nst i already explained

Screenshot-2019-11-17-19-38-52.png

Edited by AIforTrade

ok tried to open that russian ns2 but got some error. as of now i leave that but when i open the .cht files i got powertool.dll missing.

Has any one tried

https://www.forexneurotrader.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/FNT_Neuro_MACD_RSX_2019.zip

Powertool dll from powertool addons.

For neuro macd, the trained net for eurusd m5, need to decompile ex4 if want to know his trained net

https://www.sendspace.com/file/kyuzqh

NeuroShell2 in English if you need it. But, this is a 16bit program, how on earth you people using it on Win10. Or you are using a WinXP on VM or a plain WinXP?

For me, i can run ns2 from all windows version 32/64 bit, need to unpack installer and geting all ns2 file.

I runing in windows server 2008 r2 64bit

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eo1eh0 - Unpacked NS2 files from an existing WinXP system.

Extract the files to a particular folder. Copy the threed32.ocx and msvbvm50.dll files to c:\windows.

From an elevated command prompt, go to c:\windows

Execute this command : regsvr32 threed32.ocx

You should get a Registered Successfully message.

Now run ns2.exe and it works in Win10. Damn !

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eo1eh0 - Unpacked NS2 files from an existing WinXP system.

Extract the files to a particular folder. Copy the threed32.ocx and msvbvm50.dll files to c:\windows.

From an elevated command prompt, go to c:\windows

Execute this command : regsvr32 threed32.ocx

You should get a Registered Successfully message.

Now run ns2.exe and it works in Win10. Damn !

Thank you for the advice and help. I was able to run NS2.

But I had a little problem along the way. I had this error of not being able to register or

find comdlg.ocx. After some googling, I found and downloaded comdlg.ocx from

Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0 from Microsoft site. I extracted the comdlg.ocx and save into

c:\windows\syswow64 (for a 64 bit windows 10)

As usual, I registered it with the regsvr32 command at the command prompt (running in administrator mode)

explanation note : from the earlier comment, running in elevated command prompt means to run command prompt as administrator

thanks finally this thread getting interesting after many years and hope mimtek can add more.

i had many addons which works only in xp.. finally learned how to install and work them for 64bit.

i have big belief that NSDT can be used for back testing effectively, to build systems and learn more about false

systems.

Edited by mike83

Neural networks are not easy lessons, if we want to learn together everyone needs a lot of external references, specifically to support trading performance, I'm sure we have known nsdt for a long time but haven't been able to use it well.

I don't know whether you have or not a reliable trading system that can make money. nsdt is only a tool, depending on how well we use it.

I just want to know,

for all,

Do you have a live account running?

forex, stock or other?

Did you have programming language experience?

Did you have knowledge about neural networks?

the software is reliable

but you need to pay attention to dll tpl cht and data pump

In 1 hour and below charts

it is not easy to generate real winning signal

as a result the estimation program is not possible with full efficiency

and I do not think it's in any program.

on the other hand

Neuroshell Run Time Server, Neuroshel2

ChaosHunter, Classifier, GeneHunter and Predictor

Supporting additional procoms such as increase productivity.

but no Neuroshell Run Time Server and ChaosHunter at all

from the side of value

You need to be very careful when using leading indicators

It's very damaging to use without configuring and connecting

foolish.

I do not know if I can redraw

if you can redraw

You can use

additional indicators that may be useful pls help?

Advanced Indicator Set 3

Cybernetic Analysis

ıntercharttools2

ıntercharttools21

Noxa AME

Bowfort IBFeed PRO

I had a few warnings before

My advice continuous practice

http://nstsupport.wardsystemsgroup.com/support/files/

Edited by mimtek

Neural networks are not easy lessons, if we want to learn together everyone needs a lot of external references, specifically to support trading performance, I'm sure we have known nsdt for a long time but haven't been able to use it well.

I don't know whether you have or not a reliable trading system that can make money. nsdt is only a tool, depending on how well we use it.

I just want to know,

for all,

Do you have a live account running?

forex, stock or other?

Did you have programming language experience?

Did you have knowledge about neural networks?

not sure if you expecting a reply. Anyway for me

- Live account forex

- Programming experience - some

- Neural net knowledge - very little only

i dont have programming exp. in school days i learned c++ and java but i can analyse any code and if time permits i can learning coding, understand logic .as of now am planning to use tick data or 1 min for trading system build and back testing and use any custom trained dlls.

In one forum i learned that neural need need gpu not multicore cpu for training and still NN in my area of interests.

best forum to learn neural for trading is MQL forum and apart from c++, python , julia also option for NN.

Edited by mike83

I have a bit of programming experience in vb.net and know NN & AI a bit. Studied quite a lot of articles related to NN, AI & Trading. Based on all my readings and published papers, we shouldn't try to predict the market. This is not going to give a good result as per the Efficient market theory or hypothesis. Rather, AI or NN can be used to study the past and arrive at some conclusions going forward.

Maybe I misunderstood and still a lot to learn in the field.

Mike83

Were you able to install all the indicators & NOXA to work on Win10? For me, NOXA was installed but fails to work.

kesk

thanks finally this thread getting interesting after many years and hope mimtek can add more.

i had many addons which works only in xp.. finally learned how to install and work them for 64bit.

i have big belief that NSDT can be used for back testing effectively, to build systems and learn more about false

systems.