Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker?

Guest sherealikhan

As I know, You can make one profiles with many account trading. I also have done this, making one profiles in a broker and create many account trading there. In liteforex, mayzus, fbs, insta will do like this..

Yeah you cannot have multiple profiles but can have multiple accounts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
My broker doesn't allow to open multiple account but I earn so much profit through one account that I do not need more accounts and I do believe that we lose much more if we cannot manage more accounts thus I prefer to trade with Single account but only with my current broker.

In Liteforex you can open multiple account sir. Just check it there. Its true..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah there is no issue with how many accounts one operates here with my broker OctaFX. In fact, I am also having multiple account one with Mt4 platform while other with cTrader, so there is no restrictions for me in working which is what makes it all so good for me and helps me work smoothly knowing I am completely allowed to go according to my way of work and that mostly leads to profits consistently without any huddle to counter.

• 3 months later...
like multiple accounts under the same name? or multiple accounts under the same PC? people should be warry that brokers do not allow multiple pcs under one router or IP, or having more than one account on the same PC meaning with different names etc. so pls do make sure first!

• 4 weeks later...
You should focus trading on one main account. Diversify is good but I recommend you to make a great profit in a certain trading conditions.

Of course main focus should be on main live trading account. But could you please suggest which one? What broker you consider best for scalping (I assume you're scalper) and can recommend for us?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, I guess almost every broker allows that, but obviously the deal is to have good broker that we can trust with. This is where OctaFX is just so good, I have 2 accounts with them and that’s for scalping and long term trading. I find it so much easier due to the facility present especially it swap free account, low spreads, quick execution of all trades, no slippage, re quotes or anything like that, so basically that’s how I am able to perform so well.

That’s correct arbtrader, we can make massive money through affiliate program, but of course, we need to select right one and only then we will make good profits consistently. I am glad that I trade with OctaFX and they’re the biggest broker when it comes to affiliate program since we’re able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and this is even to do with the losing trades too, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely in any situation.

• 2 weeks later...
In logical way no matter ever have issue with multiple account unless it’s obviously been used for wrong reasons, I hope I am not required to explain what I meant by wrong reasons. I am currently operating multiple account only with OctaFX broker, as I am using both of their platform cTrader and Mt4, so that’s something requires multiple account and I am easily allowed to use it, but even we can use similar type multiple account without any issue whatsoever.

Controlxs, I believe that’s very complicated mate, I work with OctaFX and like I said, it’s no issue having multiple accounts here even if it’s operated by different person, it’s all about verification obviously, but otherwise there are no extra conditions on put, it’s the reason why I like working with them so much and it always leads me into success and high level of benefits, so I am able to perform very nicely without any trouble whatsoever and only grows up my investment.

• 2 months later...
Controlxs, I believe that’s very complicated mate, I work with OctaFX and like I said, it’s no issue having multiple accounts here even if it’s operated by different person, it’s all about verification obviously, but otherwise there are no extra conditions on put, it’s the reason why I like working with them so much and it always leads me into success and high level of benefits, so I am able to perform very nicely without any trouble whatsoever and only grows up my investment.

to success is not an easy thing for us to learn to get but we can achieve and could do with his work at the maximum in HiWayFX

• 2 weeks later...
At the moment, I am trading with OctaFX broker and they allow us to operate as many accounts as possible without any issue at all. I am myself having 2 accounts out of which I do scalping on one and I do long term trading on second and all this without any problem at all, so that’s what makes me so happy with them and I strongly believe that in order to be successful, it’s vital that we trade with quality broker like them.