Indicators Sharing & Chart Templates

timein

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@timein:

Thanks timein, I appreciate your effort.

Actually I thought about utilizing the PriceSwingPro with the GomiCD. PriceSwingPro shows volume and ticks per swing and additionally it can draw a cummulative delta divergence. To enable this feature, you have to modify the source file of this indicator by uncommenting a part of code (everything is described inside of source file).

And please remember, the above tandem was (in another thread) related to order flow (J|gS@w) and volume at all.

Last remark. All of the oversold/overbought indicators, including RValue, work better (if at all...?) on not such smooth bars like Renko. Renko was developed to see better the S/R levels, swings, Fibos, and so on. Try to see the difference on the minute, tick, volume charts in the comparison to renko (any implemetation). Think about Price Action methodology and Pinbars (which doesn't exist in renko) to understand the role of these indicators. ;)

Take care!

Thanks Admis for your advice I will try these methods, I have been experimenting with the 1000 volume bar to help with staying in a trade longer and it does work very well in trending markets. Still need more screen time to adapt to this bar type. Thanks for all your great work…

I find it very excessive and very colorful

Enzofox made a comment about the chart being very colorful. Well I to like a chart that is much more cleanly looking but after experimenting with this multi-color moving average on a renko candle chart. This indicator RMMA really shows the trend change very nicely, it’s actually better than looking at all line as moving averages. I only use this to help gage the spread of the averages to identify the trend change.

I REALLY don't understand this kind of messagges X-(

WHAT MEAN????

Argument in any way WHY is not good or (please ) don't post!!!

Please write something constructive.

Thanks

Thank you exp48967 for your support I feel the same way if you see something that does not suit you then don’t use it and move-on. No need to be negative we are all here to share and learn from others that are generous enough to share their trading knowledge and tools. We as traders do whatever it takes to get a trading edge and always adapt to improve are trading skills. It is the only way to be a successful trader.

Best to all….

Edited by timein

I don't remember if it was ever available... Is it something special in NTRC in a comparison to RJay or Logik bars?

Hi Tradernate and Admis I did include the NTRenko bar type in the package. You will find it in the Data Series dropdown / bar type after installing it to Ninja Trader.

http://www.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150225-70c-74kb.jpg

Hi Tradernate and Admis I did include the NTRenko bar type in the package. You will find it in the Data Series dropdown / bar type after installing it to Ninja Trader.

Thanks timein, but I was thinking about a BarRange indicator for NTRenko. I've never seen it.

btw. As a default NTRenko utilizes the Custom9 barType slot, which can cause a conflicts with other bars already installed (for example with ofa bars). This is why, I made the source version, in which you can change the slot:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u6cobc

...but what the advantage did you find by using it?

Edited by admis

Thanks timein, but I was thinking about a BarRange indicator for NTRenko. I've never seen it.

btw. As a default NTRenko utilizes the Custom9 barType slot, which can cause a conflicts with other bars already installed (for example with ofa bars). This is why, I made the source version, in which you can change the slot:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u6cobc

...but what the advantage did you find by using it?

Yes I know what you mean when I download some bar types it knocks the NTRenko out of custom 9. Admis is this a work around for this? Thanks…

I have become very use to this NTRenko this is a Hybrid Renko Type Bar and it is very dynamic and very responsive to price action. It is a lot like the Vip Bars and HP Bars.

Edited by timein

Yes I know what you mean when I download some bar types it knocks the NTRenko out of custom 9. Admis is this a work around for this? Thanks…

I have become very use to this NTRenko this is a Hybrid Renko Type Bar and it is very dynamic and very responsive to price action. It is a lot like the Vip Bars and HP Bars.

As I wrote above... Just remove your binary version of NTRC from inside of NT.

In the source file: NTRenkoCandle.cs, in the line #27 and #28 you'll find:

public NTRenkoCandle() : base(PeriodType.Custom9)

//--------------------------------------^^^^^^^^ Above you can change the PeriodType: Custom0..9 or Final0..4

You have to edit this file (Notepad) and change Custom9 (in the line #27) on whatever from the range of Custom0..Custom9 or Final0..Final4

Then make a zip and import it into NT or copy NTRenkoCandle.cs into the folder:

C:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type

and compile ANY indicator you have already installed. After that, reload NT again.

As I wrote above... Just remove your binary version of NTRC from inside of NT.

In the source file: NTRenkoCandle.cs, in the line #27 and #28 you'll find:

public NTRenkoCandle() : base(PeriodType.Custom9)

//--------------------------------------^^^^^^^^ Above you can change the PeriodType: Custom0..9 or Final0..4

You have to edit this file (Notepad) and change Custom9 (in the line #27) on whatever from the range of Custom0..Custom9 or Final0..Final4

Then make a zip and import it into NT or copy NTRenkoCandle.cs into the folder:

C:\Users\...\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Type

and compile ANY indicator you have already installed. After that, reload NT again.

Thanks Admis for the info can you confirm this is where you make the change. Can I just change the 9 to a 1 in this case???

http://www.jetscreenshot.com/demo/20150225-q1s-206kb.jpg

Thanks Admis for the info can you confirm this is where you make the change. Can I just change the 9 to a 1 in this case???

No!!! First of all go to the post #133 and download the source version.

A source files of c# has the extension: .cs

Update: ok.Let's better forget about it... Here you have a ready to import the zip package with Custom1 BarType:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8mhpip NTRenko_Custom1_src.zip

Just import it and reload NT (First of all remove the binary version from inside of NT)

Edited by admis

No!!! First of all go to the post #133 and download the source version.

A source files of c# has the extension: .cs

Update: ok.Let's better forget about it... Here you have a ready to import the zip package with Custom1 BarType:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8mhpipNTRenko_Custom1_src.zip

Just import it and reload NT (First of all remove the binary version from inside of NT)

Thanks Admis your the best much easier...

Good work Peace...

I know at least 3 implementations for different bar types:

RangeBarTargets by ccl-trading-systems.com and later mod. by ThatManFromTexas (BMT),

CurrentBarRange by RJay,

LogikBarRange.cs (== ApexPlatinumBarRange) by Mr. Logik

Here are 4 different bar types I have to share.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/eznnn4

I know that...but they are not working with nt7 renko-couse nt7 is a diff.type of the bar..nt7 renko close on the reversal on 150%from the true open-not like renko on 200%..i will test logic close and tell you late...

no logic bar range is nor working on nt renko bars

Edited by sauron

• 1 month later...

Hi TimeIn,

First of all, thank you for your contributions.

I just wanted to let you know that quite a lot of the links are dead from this thread.

This is the case with most of the threads where the links are dead and I understand why.

Is there a way things can be downloaded and stay around, rather than disappearing? A question for you and all the learned friends with some suggestions. I may have digraced a bit on this thread, for that I apologize.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you had all these things accumulated into a single download, which we(I) can have.

Thanks for your help.

NNN123, Unfortunately Send Space has a time limit on the Zip Files and there is nothing we can do but grab the file when their posted.

If you see something of interest to you I will try and find it and re-post it to the forum. Just remember to direct me to the page your referring to.

Best to all…

Hi TimeIn,

Thank you for a prompt response.

I was going to see how the Send5pace is being used and saw that it is a simple upload and posting a link, which means that they have a clean up procedure. Thank you for explaining.

I was wondering about the SC33TO, do you know or have this and the rules for the use of it?

Thanks a lot.

PS Please clean up your PM (LOL), so more of us can pester you (LOL).

I am just getting back into trading and I have come to conclusion that our greed is the biggest problem. Well there are other issues, one upmanship, discipline(setting up plans and following them), looking for a holy grail outside. Anyway, you and the other guys on this wonderful forum knows.