FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

wow such a great info bro! but i also have the same problem, i still use FBS micro account to trades, but so far i never get any trouble or complain about its service.

hmm, right I'm use FBS micro account too... but I don't feel any trouble too... but I hope FBS can do this improvement too for micro account ^^

Thats right... I think there are much more trader using micro account than standard.

Hopefully the improvement not only for standard, but next for micro too...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ain't lucky now too.. but i dont feel really sad because i can still join in another contest and program of FBS.. let's still keep up our hope that we will get success with FBS..

don't be sad and keep the spirit bro, because FBS still be always held many contests ^^ so be prepare for that bro

Yep, I know that. FBS held contest regularly. So there will always any chance for us. Hopefully better luck next time :D

FBS.com in Spanish!

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 09:30 115629575902.png

Dear traders,

We are proud to announce that FBS has launched the official Spanish version of its website. Located at http://www.fbs.com/es, the new language website platform serves as a valuable resource for Spanish-speaking traders across the globe.

You can access the Spanish website at http://www.fbs.com/es

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-03-29/17091-fbscom-spanish

here is another evidence of FBS willing to give the best to its client from so many different country around the world. Im so proud to be a part of FBS traders.

same with you, this update really show us that FBS really care to the traders... FBS really want to make all the traders from specific country more easier to use all the things on the FBS website...

you're right we can see a lot of prove that FBS really try to give us the best service to make us more comfortable to do trading so we can get easier to get profit from our trading =D

wow such a great info bro! but i also have the same problem, i still use FBS micro account to trades, but so far i never get any trouble or complain about its service.

hmm, right I'm use FBS micro account too... but I don't feel any trouble too... but I hope FBS can do this improvement too for micro account ^^

Thats right... I think there are much more trader using micro account than standard.

Hopefully the improvement not only for standard, but next for micro too...

But I think we will be more comfortable if we trading with standard or unlimited account,, I hope I can upgrade my micro account when I have been success on my trading now on FBS =D

i ain't lucky now too.. but i dont feel really sad because i can still join in another contest and program of FBS.. let's still keep up our hope that we will get success with FBS..

don't be sad and keep the spirit bro, because FBS still be always held many contests ^^ so be prepare for that bro

Yep, I know that. FBS held contest regularly. So there will always any chance for us. Hopefully better luck next time :D

yeah, so keep the spirit... let's participate on all contest that FBS will held.. hopefully one day we can win that =D

FBS.com in Spanish!

Dear traders,

We are proud to announce that FBS has launched the official Spanish version of its website. Located at http://www.fbs.com/es, the new language website platform serves as a valuable resource for Spanish-speaking traders across the globe.

here is another evidence of FBS willing to give the best to its client from so many different country around the world. Im so proud to be a part of FBS traders.

same with you, this update really show us that FBS really care to the traders... FBS really want to make all the traders from specific country more easier to use all the things on the FBS website...

Yes it is true because language is the media to inform and to get informed about anything so it is so important for FBS to facilitates every traders from with different language so that they can get all of informations which was given by FBS not only in English but also in their own language.. Such a good innovation, right?

Yes it is true because language is the media to inform and to get informed about anything so it is so important for FBS to facilitates every traders from with different language so that they can get all of informations which was given by FBS not only in English but also in their own language.. Such a good innovation, right?

absolutely, this can really help us to more understand about all information that we need for trading on FBS website... I'm sure with this more traders will be more interested to join FBS...

FBS.com in Spanish!

Dear traders,

One of the successful key of human performance is a good communication, and good communication can be happen only if the communicator really understand about the information or topic that they talk about. so in this case, the understandable language is one of the key to make traders can do their best due to the information which FBS announce to us, i hope FBS always improve their service day by day :)

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

One of the successful key of human performance is a good communication, and good communication can be happen only if the communicator really understand about the information or topic that they talk about. so in this case, the understandable language is one of the key to make traders can do their best due to the information which FBS announce to us, i hope FBS always improve their service day by day :)

yup, so this improvement will very helpfull to the traders on it's languange country =D this improvement from FBS really are to make the traders more comfortable to trading in FBS, to use all that we need for trading more easier...

absolutely, this can really help us to more understand about all information that we need for trading on FBS website... I'm sure with this more traders will be more interested to join FBS...

Yes, let's say in short statement "we will believe when we really understand what should we believe." so if it's getting easier to understand every information that FBS gives to us, we will feel more comfortable to more trust FBS as our best broker and also attract others to join FBS :)

yup, so this improvement will very helpfull to the traders on it's languange country =D this improvement from FBS really are to make the traders more comfortable to trading in FBS, to use all that we need for trading more easier...

Correct Firmanta! FBS must be tries to give the best including about the language as one of communication form. Keep up doing your best trading and success will comes to you as it comes to all FBS traders :)

I wanna share something, last night i was thinking about how FBS managing the knowledge and deliver it to us in a good way.

I read some presentation slides about knowledge management in the company and it is the key of success of that company.

And guess what i have found? FBS is implementing the knowledge management to all clients so everyone who's involved in this company will have the same knowledge, not only information. Knowledge about how to survive and get success in the world of trading, especially in FBS :)

Edited by Gaban

Yes, let's say in short statement "we will believe when we really understand what should we believe." so if it's getting easier to understand every information that FBS gives to us, we will feel more comfortable to more trust FBS as our best broker and also attract others to join FBS :)

absolutely, and that's all can make us more easier too, to use all the things that FBS give for us to make our trading more better and better... =D

Correct Firmanta! FBS must be tries to give the best including about the language as one of communication form. Keep up doing your best trading and success will comes to you as it comes to all FBS traders :)

yeah, hopefully with all that FBS give for trading can lead us to our true success on this forex bussines =D keep learn and never give up, I believe if we do that one day we can be a great trader...

I wanna share something, last night i was thinking about how FBS managing the knowledge and deliver it to us in a good way.

I read some presentation slides about knowledge management in the company and it is the key of success of that company.

And guess what i have found? FBS is implementing the knowledge management to all clients so everyone who's involved in this company will have the same knowledge, not only information. Knowledge about how to survive and get success in the world of trading, especially in FBS :)

wow, that's really nice FBS really care about the succes from it's clients... So FBS not just think only on its company success only but on the succes of its traders too =D

yeah, hopefully with all that FBS give for trading can lead us to our true success on this forex bussines =D keep learn and never give up, I believe if we do that one day we can be a great trader...

I believe it willl lead us to the successful in forex business.. It's a positive energy if every trader have the same thought with you, to keep learn and never give up until we can be a great trader :)

wow, that's really nice FBS really care about the succes from it's clients... So FBS not just think only on its company success only but on the succes of its traders too =D

Absolutely correct sir! FBS is also taking care to the traders and makes sure that the clients will get only the best from FBS.

I believe it willl lead us to the successful in forex business.. It's a positive energy if every trader have the same thought with you, to keep learn and never give up until we can be a great trader :)

I have believe FBS will sir! I will keep learn and never give up to get my success :)

and i hope for all traders to get success too..

Good analysis Gaban.. I agree with you, FBS diffusing every information, knowledge and innovation that they have to all traders, so traders can always updating and adding knowledges they need to be a good trader.

Good analysis Gaban.. I agree with you, FBS diffusing every information, knowledge and innovation that they have to all traders, so traders can always updating and adding knowledges they need to be a good trader.

yeah, FBS really give us the best service to support our trading activity =D FBS really want to all the traders can be success on this forex bussines...

Have you guys heard that Predict the NFP contest didnt hold this month? It is because of Easter Celebration.. Let's hope next month we can see this contest again, during these time, lets do our best in trading!

nice info, so this NFP contest still can be held on the next month =D really happy to know that, because I really want to get that exclusive T-SHirt from FBS ...

Yes sir, i just realized it.

FBS trully proves they mission to always gives only the highest level of services to all of clients.

that's why we wont choose other broker.

Have you guys heard that Predict the NFP contest didnt hold this month? It is because of Easter Celebration.. Let's hope next month we can see this contest again, during these time, lets do our best in trading!

nice info, so this NFP contest still can be held on the next month =D really happy to know that, because I really want to get that exclusive T-SHirt from FBS ...

we should wait until next month, but dont worry coz it wont be too long to wait.

during our waiting moment, FBS also held another regularly contest we can join in.

keep do our best in trading dear all FBS traders!

yeah, FBS really give us the best service to support our trading activity =D FBS really want to all the traders can be success on this forex bussines...

yes, beside giving us so many profits, FBS also guarantee all of its traders will get the highest level of service. So traders will enjoy trade in forex business with FBS.