FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

Thats right. I've heard this month FBS team will comes and visit Indonesia.

Thats a good news for us.

I hope FBS making some forex seminar and provide something useful for us.

yeah, I know it too. FBS Boss and Mrs. Daniya will visit FBS office in Indonesia, I really hope they held seminar too in Indonesia =D

We'll wait for that. I do hope so. I will attend for that seminar if it really held by FBS in Indonesia.

yeah, we're really waiting for the time when FBS willl held seminar in Indonesia =D hopefully the FBS team will bring a happy news for Indonesian traders =D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear all..

If you think FBS have a good services plz vote FBS:

forexrating12march2012.jpg

Choose the "green +" mark..

You can add your comment too..:)

this is the link: http://forex-ratings.com/

So this time we lost with baby ? was the daughter of a trader can beat us. I think she will be great trader like her parent.

wow, maybe her's insting is really good to be a great traders one day =D I never win this NFP contest from FBS although I always participate, hopefully one day I can get that cool T-Shirt too

wow, maybe her's insting is really good to be a great traders one day =D I never win this NFP contest from FBS although I always participate, hopefully one day I can get that cool T-Shirt too

Just keep your spirit and don't ever give up to try your fortune in this contest.

allright, I will always participate in all contest that FBS held =D hopefully I can win one day

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 12:30

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 14 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is a contestant named Shorena Gulashvili

Best regards,

FBS

wow Mrs. Shorena win again this contest =D congratulation Mrs. You really an expert in this Add FBS as Friend contest =D hopefully one day I can be like you, win the contest that held by FBS

Dear friends!

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is a contestant named Shorena Gulashvili

Best regards,

FBS

Congratulation my beautiful lady, you are the lucky women who win some contest from FBS.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

wow Mrs. Shorena win again this contest =D congratulation Mrs. You really an expert in this Add FBS as Friend contest =D hopefully one day I can be like you, win the contest that held by FBS

Just keep your spirit to always participate in several contests which held by FBS, there's still chance to you to be the winner.

Dear friends!

Best regards,

FBS

Congratulation my beautiful lady, you are the lucky women who win some contest from FBS.

I think she's really an expert in this Add FBS as Friends because she has win really often =D are you participate on this contest?

Just keep your spirit to always participate in several contests which held by FBS, there's still chance to you to be the winner.

Ofcourse bro, FBS still give us a lot of chance to win on contest that FBS held. So I will always participate on it until I can be the winner of it's contest =D

Ofcourse bro, FBS still give us a lot of chance to win on contest that FBS held. So I will always participate on it until I can be the winner of it's contest =D

The best thing about FBS promotions are they let winners withdraw money. This is the one which attracting more clients to them

The best thing about FBS promotions are they let winners withdraw money. This is the one which attracting more clients to them

Yup, because I think not much broker that held a contest with withdrawable prize =D I think it is one poin plus for all contest that held by FBS

FBS proves us that they are real by always gives the evidence of their withdrawable prize in every contest they held..

Yup, because I think not much broker that held a contest with withdrawable prize =D I think it is one poin plus for all contest that held by FBS

FBS proves us that they are real by always gives the evidence of their withdrawable prize in every contest they held..

that is what makes FBS different from other brokerage house, it gives us the real evidence, not only fake promo with undrawable prize. FBS is great with its mission.

that is what makes FBS different from other brokerage house, it gives us the real evidence, not only fake promo with undrawable prize. FBS is great with its mission.

yeah, so we have been do a right thing to choose FBS as our broker =D

Absolutely correct, firmanta! Be a part of FBS trading is the best decision i've ever made since i started living in a business life.

Now we all can see the advantages by joining as a trader in FBS. we got the provement, had received the real evidence , so, no more doubtness..

Absolutely correct, firmanta! Be a part of FBS trading is the best decision i've ever made since i started living in a business life.

it happens in me too! i have no regret to be a part of FBS, i've got more and more trading skill improvement from FBS.. and its sharing forum :biggrin:

Now we all can see the advantages by joining as a trader in FBS. we got the provement, had received the real evidence , so, no more doubtness..

FBS is holding their commitment to always gives the FBS member the best service.. by its promo and program that offers great bonus and of course withdrawable bonus.

FBS is holding their commitment to always gives the FBS member the best service.. by its promo and program that offers great bonus and of course withdrawable bonus.

since the 1st time i try to find out what is the advantageous of join in FBS i already feel sure that FBS has a bright opportunity to be the most successful and trustful broker in the world.. then i joined to it and now i do feel the evidence of it..

it happens in me too! i have no regret to be a part of FBS, i've got more and more trading skill improvement from FBS.. and its sharing forum :biggrin:

so it's really a prove that all the things that FBS give for us really help us to improve our trading skill =D I hope I can be a great trader with FBS

Edited by firmanta

since the 1st time i try to find out what is the advantageous of join in FBS i already feel sure that FBS has a bright opportunity to be the most successful and trustful broker in the world.. then i joined to it and now i do feel the evidence of it..

Same with you, I see that all contests and promotion from FBS make me really interested to join with FBS. And from the forum I know that FBS have a good stability of server so I decide to move to FBS. And know I have feel really comfortable to trading

Hello new day! Good luck for all the traders, today is the last day of Forecast Contest, cant wait to know who's gonna catch the prize . .

i hope i will be the one who catches the prize of this contest, hehe.. Good spirit for today, stay optimist to gain the best result in the all FBS contest!

keep the spirit bro, I think everyone are want to be the winner of this FBS contest =D I really hope too can win this contest ...

Edited by firmanta