FBS - FBS.com

Hoang Long

FBS makes good improvement to make our trading more comfortable, now we can trading anytime and anywhere with our mobile platform.

Yeah, Android mobile platform from FBS really useful for me,

my trades become more profitable,

because I can trades while I play with my baby.

My time become more useful to trades and to take care of my baby.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia)

Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 12:00

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Great news for Indonesian traders! FBS broadens its horizons by opening a new support and education office in Bandung (Indonesia).

Everyone who is interested in Forex trading is welcome to our new office to start the way to success with FBS!

Contact details:

Address: Jalan Matraman 16A, belakang hotel horizon , Bandung.

Phone: (022) 7323462

Customer service : Indosat [085722511188] Pin BB 22C7B445

Email : [email protected]

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Indonesia.

Edited by maory82

I think the main idea of this mobile platforn is to gives us more useful time to trading and to other activity, so we can get eaiser to gain our goal.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

FBS opened new office in Bandung (Indonesia)

Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 12:00

1_fbs_bandung_staff.jpg

Great news for Indonesian traders! FBS broadens its horizons by opening a new support and education office in Bandung (Indonesia).

Everyone who is interested in Forex trading is welcome to our new office to start the way to success with FBS!

Contact details:

Address: Jalan Matraman 16A, belakang hotel horizon , Bandung.

Phone: (022) 7323462

Customer service : Indosat [085722511188] Pin BB 22C7B445

Email : [email protected]

Our doors are always open to existing and prospective customers in Indonesia.

congratulation to FBS support and education office in Bandung, this is a good news for me, because I live in Bandung, hopefully I will visit this place soon and get free forex education to improve my trading skill.

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

congratulation to FBS support and education office in Bandung, this is a good news for me, because I live in Bandung, hopefully I will visit this place soon and get free forex education to improve my trading skill.

I live in Bandung, too.

And this new office really good news for me,

hopefully FBS will held seminar in Bandung, too.

Market Analytics

Euro area in June: meetings & bond auctions

Monday, June 11, 2012 - 07:54

Just to be ready – here’s the info on the euro area’s coming debt auctions and the meetings’ agenda:

• Tuesday, June 12: Greek T-bill auction. Dutch 20-year government bond auction.
  • Wednesday, June 13: Italian T-bill auction. German bond auction. German parliament will decide whether it will vote on ESM/fiscal pact before end June.
  • Thursday, June 14: Italian bond auction.
  • Sunday, June 17: Second round of French parliamentary elections. Greek national elections.
  • Monday, June 18: G20 Leaders summit in Los Cabos, Mexico.
  • Tuesday, June 19: Spanish T-bill auction, Greek T-bill auction [tentative]. G20 leaders summit.
  • Wednesday, June 20: German bond auction.
  • Thursday, June 21: Spanish and French bond auction. Euro-zone finance ministers meeting.
  • Friday, June 22: European Union finance ministers meeting. German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande, Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti and Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy meet in Rome.
  • Monday, June 25: Belgian bond auction.
  • Tuesday, June 26: Spanish T-bill auction, Italian bond auction. Dutch 10-year government bond auction.
  • Wednesday, June 27: Italian T-bill auction. Allotment of ECB three-month long-term refinancing operation.
  • Thursday, June 28: Italian bond auction. EU heads of state summit
  • Friday, June 29: EU heads of state summit.

source: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/2012-06-11/17956-euro-area-june-meetings-bond-auctions

some tips for deposit and withdraw your money in FBS:

1. Make sure you already upload the necessary document for verification, such as: National ID card, Driving Licence, Your bank statement, etc (scan with colourfull image and clear) and upload to FBS.

2. You have to make same acc name when you deposit or withdraw your money, example:

deposit using bank acc : Riki Ismayana

withdraw using bank acc : Riki Ismayana

3. The deposit/withdraw time can be max. 48 work hours.

4. If you have any problem you can directly contact FBS customer services in this link:

http://www.fbs.com/contacts

have a great day all..;)

• 3 weeks later...

FBS makes good improvement to make our trading more comfortable, now we can trading anytime and anywhere with our mobile platform.

With mobile platform, we can open anytime anywhere since there is still any internet connection.

I am using this android mobile now.

Anyone have read the newest contest will be held by FBS?

Here :

Forecast contest - EURUSD

(Your guesses are accepted untill July 22)

Dear Traders!

Take part in a forecast contest.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, July 27th (right after the closing of trading).

Your answers are accepted from 04.07.12 to 22.07.12.

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • All the registered members of forumfortrader are allowed to take part.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If there is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.
  • Contest results will be published on the 30th of July.
  • Post your guesses in here.

Here :

Dear Traders!

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, July 27th (right after the closing of trading).

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If there is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.

Wow !!I am waiting for this contest, really simple contest with a big withdrawable prize. Hopefully I have my fortune beside me, I really want to win $150.

Predict NFP and get a prize from FBS!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012 - 13:30

Dear clients!

Take part in “Predict NFP” contest, guess the non-farm payrolls indicator, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 06.07.12, and win an exclusive and stylish T-shirt from FBS!

You may enter your guesses till 8:30 GMT 06.07.12 in the special topic of our group in Facebook

We wish all the participants Good Luck!

Dear traders!

We are glad to announce the launch of 30% bonus on deposits promotion starting on July 9, 2012.

542x352_ENG.jpg

Now when you deposit your trading account at FBS you’ll get 30% bonus! Thus you will have more funds for trading and consequently more opportunities to get profit!

Increase your deposit by 30%

Expand your trading opportunities

Earn more profit

More deposit, more funds, more profit!

Edited by riki143

Dear traders!

We are glad to announce the launch of 30% bonus on deposits promotion starting on July 9, 2012.

542x352_ENG.jpg

Now when you deposit your trading account at FBS you’ll get 30% bonus! Thus you will have more funds for trading and consequently more opportunities to get profit!

Earn more profit

Wow.. This promotion is very comfortable for us..

30% is very big bonus...

FBS always give us promotion that never given by other broker......

some tips for deposit and withdraw your money in FBS:

1. Make sure you already upload the necessary document for verification, such as: National ID card, Driving Licence, Your bank statement, etc (scan with colourfull image and clear) and upload to FBS.

2. You have to make same acc name when you deposit or withdraw your money, example:

deposit using bank acc : Riki Ismayana

withdraw using bank acc : Riki Ismayana

3. The deposit/withdraw time can be max. 48 work hours.

4. If you have any problem you can directly contact FBS customer services in this link:

http://www.fbs.com/contacts

have a great day all..;)

Thanks for the tips :)

For withdrawal/deposit in FBS, if we request doing in working hours, I think FBS will processed quickly. My experience was less than an hour.

Here :

Dear Traders!

Wow !!I am waiting for this contest, really simple contest with a big withdrawable prize. Hopefully I have my fortune beside me, I really want to win $150.

Just post your prediction before 22.07.12 Sir :)

Good luck

Dear traders!

542x352_ENG.jpg

Earn more profit

I like this much...

30% deposit bonus will help us to Expand our trading opportunities and Earn more profit

Dear traders!

542x352_ENG.jpg

Earn more profit

I like this much...

30% deposit bonus will help us to Expand our trading opportunities and Earn more profit

So do I..

it's very comfortable for our trading with FBS..

Thanks for the tips :)

For withdrawal/deposit in FBS, if we request doing in working hours, I think FBS will processed quickly. My experience was less than an hour.

Yeah,

FBS has the quick response and fast server,

that's why they can give the best service,

like our finance transaction process,

if we make it in the working hour,

our request will be processed fast.