JTMAI ES Scalper V1.1 no indicators

Traderbeauty

Hello Trader Friends.

Wanted to thank again everyone that is helping and sharing and giving ideas.

So what is JTMI scalper- J is Jane, T is Traderbeauty , M is Mechanical, A is Adaptive to the market conditions and I is for *****s ( no pan intended - just wanted to create an impressive name lol ).

since I am a full time trader , its hard for me to post during the day so i use the weekend as an opportunity to help or at least try to help others.

First- let me warn you- do not use this method live unless you traded paper for few weeks with no losses.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/51/6evq.jpg

This is no magic or anything new but there are many rules and pointers that will prevent you from entering at the wrong time or place.

This is a plain 2-1 ticks renko spectrum with only the zigzag UTC on it just to clearly mark the zigzags.

I did not post the big picture on purpose- meaning i am ignoring all the big support and resistance, double tops/ bottoms etc which you should watch normally and consider them but in this post i like to keep everything simple for *****s like me that need a simple yes or no in order to push the button.

So lets get started-

Rules 1: and the most important one- since we dont use indicators- the only way to know the end of a move/ trend - ahead of time is by watching the distance between the tops for an up move or bottoms for a down move.once we have 1 or 2 ticks then it means get out and sit on the sidelines.

Lets look on friday's trading.

Point 1- that is early in the am and we are still fresh and anxious , we can clearly see that we had 2 tops before with a nice distance between them so we are looking for a long entry,once we got it we go long with a stop 1 tick bellow point 1 or you can use a 70 tick chart with acme trend and only go in when you see a clear consolidation then you can get in with 2-3 ticks stop.

since the distance beteen the last 2 tops was big it tells us that the trend is strong and we can easily few points- in this case we could get 3 points easily.

Point 2- we still see that the distance is big so like machine we look for the next long entry which came at point 2- this one would have given us 5 points meaning we could actually stop trading less than an hour after we started with 8 points.

Rule 3---- its not advisable to go more than 2 or 3 times in the same direction, normally the market changes sides and we should expect it to start going the opposite direction so being greedy is ******.

that is why we could but should not take a long at point 3, but even if we did we would go long at 1695 and exit with 2-3 ticks loss once the next bar turns red.

point 4- we have now lower low with a big distance between the bottoms so we look for a short- we take it with stop above point 4 . could have gotten another 3 points here- again using the 70 ticks to monitor.

point 5 is a very small loss or breakeven.

point 6 is a winner for another 2 points. but noticing that the distance between the tops( will call it DELTA from now on ) is much smaller than before gives us the knowledge that this is not a strong trend.

point .

point 7 is ultra obvious- you have to be an ***** NOT to take a short there- look at the delta and the length of the previous move- the market is TELLING US that the move is strong with a big gain expected in this short entry not only few ticks- this was a 4,5 points profit.

point 8 -i need to explain what is going on here-so please pay attention- the ***** rule is- since we have a lower low we just look for a short and we did get it at point 8 and even if we shorted there we would win a little and definitely not lose. BUT...look at RULE 3 - we just entered 3 times short down and point 8 is the 4th short entry with the direction down with hardly any retracement - so we just have to watch, the other more important fact that you have to notice is- we had a VERY STRONG down move with a huge delta- so WHY THE HELL DID THE MARKET GO UP SO HIGH AND SO CLOSE TO POINT 7? unless its planning to reverse. ( mmm, so that is not just for dummies anymore, we need to think a little ...).

point 10- basic and obvious long for another 2 points.

point 11 - same as 10 with another 2 points.

by now we made so much money almost 20 points using only ONE CONTRACT. we had 1 or 2 very small losers and its total mechanical entry with hardly any rules so we cans top trading after 4 hours and go to the beach.

Bottom line- if the legs start to get too small it means we are in either chop or consolidate and we better stay out or SWITCH TO renko 1-1.

Hope it helps-

I am willing to continue my analysis posts but only if I see enough responses and the only way to see that is by people hitting the "THANKS" button.

There is much more to this method by using very basic simple fib levels that will allow you to enter countertrend and make even more money but as i said before- i will only continue if i see some responses and support.

Hope you enjoyed and thank you all again.

Jane

hi everybody

which is the trigger for entry into this system?

Put me in the correction 61.8 or wait to confirm and enter in the next candle?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading is not a black and white or red and blue act.

The market is composed out of legs.

The market is either going up or down and as dumb as it sounds it is the true.

As long as you have a fib extension or 1.272 or more that means that the trend is alive and you should continue with the market direction on any retracement.

Once you have a smaller extension that means that either we have a reversal or a more deep retracement- normally equal to the last leg- meaning symmetry.

You should not try to create dry rules or entering the next bar or this bar etc.

you need to look and judge and decide and that is why i highly recommend to trade the ES because you have more than enough time to made the right decision.

I use a 1 renko spectrum chart so when I forecast a possible scenario 9 for example going long at 61.8 fib retracement ) I look at the 1 chart and wait till it confirms by making a miniature h-h and h-l - that is when the volume is low, ; if that happens close to the open you cannot really wait for a confirmation- just wait for the market to slow down and consolidate around your entry and just go in.

If enough people will show interest then i will go more in depth and etails.

Hope that helps

Traderbeauty-Jane

For Traderbeauty and other traders

who uses the Fibonacci

There are two new indicators,they use Fibo.

For me these indicators interesting.

AmazingCircle

https://anonfiles.com/file/e440e05f9bf4ba18fd19f88fba6d8a3a

DistanceDot

https://anonfiles.com/file/341e3e5599b909647a7e5338a6454dae

Details can be found here:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=7024761

Hello Trader Friends.

Wanted to thank again everyone that is helping and sharing and giving ideas.

So what is JTMI scalper- J is Jane, T is Traderbeauty , M is Mechanical, A is Adaptive to the market conditions and I is for *****s ( no pan intended - just wanted to create an impressive name lol ).

since I am a full time trader , its hard for me to post during the day so i use the weekend as an opportunity to help or at least try to help others.

First- let me warn you- do not use this method live unless you traded paper for few weeks with no losses.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/51/6evq.jpg

This is no magic or anything new but there are many rules and pointers that will prevent you from entering at the wrong time or place.

This is a plain 2-1 ticks renko spectrum with only the zigzag UTC on it just to clearly mark the zigzags.

I did not post the big picture on purpose- meaning i am ignoring all the big support and resistance, double tops/ bottoms etc which you should watch normally and consider them but in this post i like to keep everything simple for *****s like me that need a simple yes or no in order to push the button.

So lets get started-

Rules 1: and the most important one- since we dont use indicators- the only way to know the end of a move/ trend - ahead of time is by watching the distance between the tops for an up move or bottoms for a down move.once we have 1 or 2 ticks then it means get out and sit on the sidelines.

Lets look on friday's trading.

Point 1- that is early in the am and we are still fresh and anxious , we can clearly see that we had 2 tops before with a nice distance between them so we are looking for a long entry,once we got it we go long with a stop 1 tick bellow point 1 or you can use a 70 tick chart with acme trend and only go in when you see a clear consolidation then you can get in with 2-3 ticks stop.

since the distance beteen the last 2 tops was big it tells us that the trend is strong and we can easily few points- in this case we could get 3 points easily.

Point 2- we still see that the distance is big so like machine we look for the next long entry which came at point 2- this one would have given us 5 points meaning we could actually stop trading less than an hour after we started with 8 points.

Rule 3---- its not advisable to go more than 2 or 3 times in the same direction, normally the market changes sides and we should expect it to start going the opposite direction so being greedy is ******.

that is why we could but should not take a long at point 3, but even if we did we would go long at 1695 and exit with 2-3 ticks loss once the next bar turns red.

point 4- we have now lower low with a big distance between the bottoms so we look for a short- we take it with stop above point 4 . could have gotten another 3 points here- again using the 70 ticks to monitor.

point 5 is a very small loss or breakeven.

point 6 is a winner for another 2 points. but noticing that the distance between the tops( will call it DELTA from now on ) is much smaller than before gives us the knowledge that this is not a strong trend.

point .

point 7 is ultra obvious- you have to be an ***** NOT to take a short there- look at the delta and the length of the previous move- the market is TELLING US that the move is strong with a big gain expected in this short entry not only few ticks- this was a 4,5 points profit.

point 8 -i need to explain what is going on here-so please pay attention- the ***** rule is- since we have a lower low we just look for a short and we did get it at point 8 and even if we shorted there we would win a little and definitely not lose. BUT...look at RULE 3 - we just entered 3 times short down and point 8 is the 4th short entry with the direction down with hardly any retracement - so we just have to watch, the other more important fact that you have to notice is- we had a VERY STRONG down move with a huge delta- so WHY THE HELL DID THE MARKET GO UP SO HIGH AND SO CLOSE TO POINT 7? unless its planning to reverse. ( mmm, so that is not just for dummies anymore, we need to think a little ...).

point 10- basic and obvious long for another 2 points.

point 11 - same as 10 with another 2 points.

by now we made so much money almost 20 points using only ONE CONTRACT. we had 1 or 2 very small losers and its total mechanical entry with hardly any rules so we cans top trading after 4 hours and go to the beach.

Bottom line- if the legs start to get too small it means we are in either chop or consolidate and we better stay out or SWITCH TO renko 1-1.

Hope it helps-

I am willing to continue my analysis posts but only if I see enough responses and the only way to see that is by people hitting the "THANKS" button.

There is much more to this method by using very basic simple fib levels that will allow you to enter countertrend and make even more money but as i said before- i will only continue if i see some responses and support.

Hope you enjoyed and thank you all again.

Jane

Please excuse my ignorance, but I have a question. In the picture above, one brick of the renko chart counts how many pips? I don't know what "plain 2-1 ticks renko spectrum" means. What are the original settings of this chart? I see this is a system for Ninja platform, but I try to understand if I use renko charts on metatrader, what setting should I have for it. Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Alansim- i would not waste my time ( even 2 minutes ) responding to you...

Apparently all you need is to be heard and feel big...

I bet you wear large shoes even though your ***** is not so...

So stop your macho none constructive remarks and let the real traders post.

Hey ****, you post your reply #124 and you did wasted 2 minutes on me. lol :D

Whether i wear large shoes or not is none of your business. You want constructive remarks ? Don't SPAM members INBOX

Damn pathetic Traderbeauty lol

Whether i wear large shoes or not is none of your business. You want constructive remarks ? Don't SPAM members INBOX

https://www.google.com/search?q=roid+rage&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=by6yUvLgBIulsATXr4Aw&ved=0CD8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=946

Hey Asxslam...I see you have been working overtime with such a well worded email, AND I thought you had a IQ above room temperature.....I was really wrong! My Bad......now please go harass someone you really bother, all you give us is a little comic relief.

I have to tell you that nasty remarks like his are causing actually the opposite- meaning to post some more nice analysis using no indicators.

I still believe that the ES is a very good medium but again- its my humble opinion only.

I added to my method a 1-1 renko spectrum and in reality I can see almost every move in the ES makes no difference if the market is choppy, sideways or fast going one sided. .

Its amazing how perfect the es is behaving most of the times.

For example- when you see that ( for an up move ) we get one tick above the previous

http://imageshack.com/a/img12/4096/ihr0.jpg

just see the above image- this is amazingly strong setup and is working almost 90% of the time.

If you combine it with the location that you are getting it then its almost 100% ( almost ).

I would do an entire day or a big chunk of a day but it takes me forever and then i have to "enjoy" some "pleasant" posts by some members - whatever...

What I really want to do is to post a perfect analysis with no indicators to GAVESTO's great post with his indicators on the CL using Jay's indicators if i am not mistaken.

That was a choppy and consolidating day which ended as a big loser day.

Using my method of just reading the market, using a little fib analysis and using the renko spectrum 6-2 as an entry/ exit signal ; would have netted a very nice positive winning day including areas and locations where its very simple NOT to enter.Would love to do so but again- I am hesitating and dont want to hurt anybody's feelings or trading macho.

One more idea that has been lingering in my thoughts is maybe to run a room where members only can watch my trades and entries live- in real time.

Obviously i will not be able to explain but definitely all my trades are LIMIT AHEAD of time with stops of 2-3 ticks max. ( ES ) while targets are 1-6 points.

Again I am not sure if this goes side by side with the rules and regulations of our amazing site and not sure what some might say about it so I would like some feedback.

here is my entire setup; as you can see i hardly use any indicators- i just like to see the volume indis to make sure that i am not hitting my head into the wall.

http://imageshack.com/a/img23/4997/8o7q.png

I see that it did not catch the entire a screens so here is the link

/////http://imageshack.com/a/img23/4997/8o7q.png/////

As you can also see- i added very small charts of the YM ,TF and NQ that help me many times to confirm what i think is the right direction or warn me that I am going to make a mistake and should not enter in my predicted direction.

Would love to hear what everyone has to say.

Thank you all for your valuable and amazing help and sharing.

Traderbeauty- Jane

Edited by Traderbeauty

Hey Asxslam...I see you have been working overtime with such a well worded email, AND I thought you had a IQ above room temperature.....I was really wrong! My Bad......now please go harass someone you really bother, all you give us is a little comic relief.

Sarcastic remarks makes you look so bad...LOW IQ...lol

No one gives you comic relief and except the so call traderUGLY..lol :D

Would love to have some excitement from you guys! Market is so quiet ..BORING.

Edited by alansim

Hi Jane,

I appreciate your contribution here on the forum by sharing your trading experience. Isn't more readable layout if you put all 3 instruments (NQ YM TF) on one min chart? At least they will be time synchronized. Do you use as well any other order flow tools except delta?

Cheers,

Hi Admis-

Each of the 3 is moving in its own way, I do not use them to trade - just to confirm an emtry on the ES.For example- lets say I want to go short on a double top- ; I just glimple at the 3 and observe generally if that top was broken to the upside- if it did then i will think twice before shorting.Many times the 3 or 2 of them specifically the TF will start a strong run AHEAD of the ES which confirm a possible move I plan, but watching these 3 is not a must, its just an additional extra idea that i use but not all the time and definitely not religiously. I tried to put them all together but lost the quick glimpse idea so got back to a small chart for each one. I definitely not using a 1 minute chart ( only on the volume) because you can miss a lot during a minute if the market is fast.

Other than delta or volume indicators I dont use anything, just think- we want to know of ANY change or move start asap ; waiting for any indicator is lagging and delayed which is no problem if the move is large enough to allow us a late entry; but on a chop sideways day you will get killed since by the time you get long the market is reversing and takes you out.

Using price as the indicator is the BEST you can do because its LEADING and includes all the current information of the market so why wait.

Hi Admis-

Each of the 3 is moving in its own way, I do not use them to trade - just to confirm an emtry on the ES.For example- lets say I want to go short on a double top- ; I just glimple at the 3 and observe generally if that top was broken to the upside- if it did then i will think twice before shorting.Many times the 3 or 2 of them specifically the TF will start a strong run AHEAD of the ES which confirm a possible move I plan, but watching these 3 is not a must, its just an additional extra idea that i use but not all the time and definitely not religiously. I tried to put them all together but lost the quick glimpse idea so got back to a small chart for each one. I definitely not using a 1 minute chart ( only on the volume) because you can miss a lot during a minute if the market is fast.

Other than delta or volume indicators I dont use anything, just think- we want to know of ANY change or move start asap ; waiting for any indicator is lagging and delayed which is no problem if the move is large enough to allow us a late entry; but on a chop sideways day you will get killed since by the time you get long the market is reversing and takes you out.

Using price as the indicator is the BEST you can do because its LEADING and includes all the current information of the market so why wait.

Thank you for your comments Jane. I really like your reasoning because of practical approach to trading rather than theoretical considerations.

If something works for you that's good even if everyone doesn't like it.

Cheers,

Edited by admis

• 3 months later...