JTMAI ES Scalper V1.1 no indicators

Traderbeauty

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you actually tried trading as in live trading a 2:1 renko spectrum chart? I think you will be surprised how fast it moves you will never be able to catch it as a human even a bot on a server in CME would be hard pressed to catch such quick split second moves, even on 6E its fast on ES you can not even see it move with the eye and its already gone half a screen.

Unless you put trade markers on your chart in your "real time" trading then I can not possibly take you seriously.

Hi Trader34

I am trading the ES using renko spectrum 2-1 LIVE in real time.There are few more pointers that I did not explain because this is a step up process that needs to be digested slowly.

Very rarely the ES is flying as you described and that it usually only at the open, rest of the day - meaning before the open or even 15 minutes afterward - the ES is tame, moves slowly and you have all the time in the world to place orders .You could enter using the renko bar color change as an entry. as JDUBBS said and he is perfectly right and that is what i do some time- since the body of the renko is 2 ticks a reversal will happen 4-5 ticks from a top or bottom bar so you can place a buy or sell stop order if you think that its the right entry.

What i really use is a 70 tick chart ( i also watch 144 and 244 but just watch ) on that chart i have acme trend , gomcdha , gom delta which show me what is happening right at this second. so if i want to go long i will make sure that the 70 ticks does not have a huge amount of sellers. i also use a 1-1 renko spectrum just to see the market small formation , but about that i will explain later.

But again to sum up your question- many times i fall asleep watching the es , most of the times its so slow.

Hope it helps

Jane

Trader34- Please dont fight about a girl :) i feel great reading all the comments, I did try to trade the CL but it was going so fast as you described that by the time i decided to enter the trade was already done lol.

As I said before- AS LONG as the legs are big enough you can enter just using the renko color change with a 5 ticks stop which is considered nothing for the ES.

Today was a crazy day but following the rules would have netted you a very nice profit even with few losers.

The HUGE and MOST important thing to follow is use your brain and the rules to filter out trades which you know will be losers, and i will continue to teach as long as i see support and interest, i just dont want to waste my or your time.

Thanks

Jane

p.s- very good screenshot - does apex help you to filter anything ?

Hi Jane,

you said:

point 4- here is the EXPERT TIP i will add now- as you can see point 4 would be a loser- BUT- and this is a HUGE but and you have to pay attention.:

YOU HAVE TO MEASURE THE FIBS EXTENSION BETWEEN THE TOPS- they are actually your best measure for the trend strength. once its 1.272 to the tick which happened here-YOU DO NOT ENTER WITH THE TREND BEFORE a retracement of at least 61.8 , so if you look there - i skipped point 4 long because it did not made the 61.8 and i entered at point 5 which was a great winner.

could you please explain how you measure the 1.272 extension between the tops;I mean 1.272 times ...what ???

Thanks for your great posts.

Hi Soma-Lets assume that we have a market that is going upward right now.

Look at point 2 , 3 and 4 from yesterday.

( i missed few markings there :( ).

Now- we definitely would go long at point 3 ONCE the renko turns color to green with a STOP 1 tick bellow point 3 which normally should be 4-5 ticks.

In your fib tool F8 edit and save and add the 127.2 and 161.8 and 198.2 and save as default.

so once we got to a top and a start of a retracement- IF THIS HAPPENED RIGHT AT 1.272 then you will wait for a retracement down of 61.8 or 78.2 from than top BEFORE entering the next long.

hope i made it clearer.

Jane

That's ok all is fine friend, just put the execution plots on the chart its very easy, just right click on chart and click data series, and then click plot executions to text and marker.

No one is asking to see trading statement or anything, even with a demo Sim101, just put the trading execution plots on the chart and all will be fine.

Hi Trader34-

Since i am executing in IB I cannot do what you said.

On another note- this is not a competition, I am not trying to sell you or get anything from you so you dont have to insult me by asking for a proof of something that I share that took me years to develop.

If you still dont believe me then why dont you just REPLAY any day of the last 2 and see if i was right or wrong.

Trader34...that was totally uncalled for. TB is helping she dosn't have to prove a damn thing...she is just showing her method if you want proof that it works then you put time into it and see if it works for you....demanding someone to show markers....at least you could have been civil about it. I would think you would know better...you have been around long enough. This isn't BMT.

Wtf? :))

Put the trade markers on the chart or you are NOT trading this live you are cherry picking after the fact.

Its that simple.

and on that note I AM DONE

Thanks everyone for the support and have a great trading day, that was my last post of the subject.

Jane

Hi Jane, there are a lot of folks around here, including myself, who appreciate and follow your work. Please don't stop sharing on account of 1 person being rude. Hope you reconsider and give us rest of the rules on counter trend entry.

Thanks,

No it wasn't uncalled for stop being so emotional, if you don't show the actual trades they are NOT actual trades.

The only one being attacked here is me, for simply pointing this out.

Which I find highly bizarre in a forum full of traders who know this very well :-?

Any newbie who thinks they should believe some name on the internet showing a picture saying they traded here and there and made heaps of money as true, is being led down the wrong path.

I am following TB and her method works. If it doesn't work for you, please don't attack her method, she is NOT gaining anything from sharing and its helping other traders here. All you have to do is not follow this thread!

If you truly believe this, which I doubt you do, you are a fool being fooled, it is all I can say.

There are more than one way to trade; some people use price base indicators, some use price/action/order flow etc. If one particular method doesn't suit my style, I don't go to those post and reducible folks. Being rude to TraderBeauty and calling me a fool, IMO, you are just being a juvenile.

Trader34, if you don't have anything of value to contribute to a thread, you don't have to insult other folks. There are quite a few traders, including myself, are finding this thread by TB useful - there is no need for your rude comments.

For those who are following TB's strategy, I am posting part of my daily journal. Please feel free to share how everyone else is using TB's strategy and if there is a way to get better results.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6iznpa

There are more than one way to trade; some people use price base indicators, some use price/action/order flow etc. If one particular method doesn't suit my style, I don't go to those post and reducible folks. Being rude to TraderBeauty and calling me a fool, IMO, you are just being a juvenile.

Trader34, if you don't have anything of value to contribute to a thread, you don't have to insult other folks. There are quite a few traders, including myself, are finding this thread by TB useful - there is no need for your rude comments.

For those who are following TB's strategy, I am posting part of my daily journal. Please feel free to share how everyone else is using TB's strategy and if there is a way to get better results.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6iznpa

Hi Gladiator - thanks and nice charts - 2 Qns if I may...

1. I see you plot intraday VP - how are you using it to help you and which tool plots that - ACME ?

2. Which tool are you using for your Supply and Demand lines - any nice settings to recommend ?

Hi Gladiator - thanks and nice charts - 2 Qns if I may...

1. I see you plot intraday VP - how are you using it to help you and which tool plots that - ACME ?

2. Which tool are you using for your Supply and Demand lines - any nice settings to recommend ?

ACME Volume Impression and volume value channel (200 and above filter). Plotted on 4/2 reversal bar in BUND

PFA Zoning with standard settings

Don't tell me to be easy, I didn't ask you,... Please stop getting so emotional.

Trader34

While normally I would not dignify these type of postings with a response, I have to say I saw you coming from a mile away... the end results is always the same.

Is beyond me, when others ask for proof of actual results when trade setups can be easily duplicated by anyone having a computer in order to get to their own conclusions. No need to bash others, different opinions abound and healthy discussions are always welcome. There are plenty of other threads to lurk around where you inputs might be appreciated better. Stop being rude to people, we are not 12 years old anymore.

Traderbeauty, I found your trading method similar to mine, with different caveats of course and will love to compare notes with you and others open-minded forum members. Please reconsider and keep posting.

Guest FloridaTrader

Hi Jane..please continue with your thread. You have a lot of support from many traders here. We will be happy to entice those that are causing friction to cease posting on this thread.

Thanks my friend!

http://[email protected]/file/hnb3qo

Crack and instructions

Does anyone notice when clicking on the 'OFACracker' button on your chart, a file that magically got copied to the temp folder called 'symchk.exe' is trying to make a connection to 65.66.10.11 (somewhere in Texas, USA)and tries to upload a file? If you block the access, the crack does not work. hmmm

Be careful.