JTMAI ES Scalper V1.1 no indicators

Traderbeauty

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
If you truly believe this, which I doubt you do, you are a fool being fooled, it is all I can say.

Trader34...people like you ruin it for all other...WTG WIth that attitude you will NEVER TRADE WELL>>>>and enough for profit.

It's that obvious....=)) Thanks for posting this tradernate

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Don't tell me to be easy, I didn't ask you, I simply asked the person making the claims.

This is a standard request to those stating they are trading something live, anyone can say this which is what execution plots are for to verify it.

Please stop getting so emotional.

Trader34,

Easy now, this is a friendly forum where we learn from our collective sharing, no need to take it personal. Jane is doing something we don't see very often around here... unselfishly posting an useful trading approach to the market. In that note, no problem on my end reading and trading from the 2:1 renko spectrum chart. Here's today ES trade using her approach, well sort of.

http://imageshack.com/a/img199/6237/f1ez.jpg

Thanks for the post Swordfish

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Trader34 please tell me one simple thing. Are you a full time trader?

NOT...come on now, this is too funny! =))

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

And you will then be banned over and over again Scammer

There is no free method, you already admitted that you're selling the system for $2,000. You posted around 26 times that you were going to share (using 2 different usernames) and you have yet to do so. Sorry, it's too obvious that you are a scammer.

ALERT: BE AWARE THAT THIS BANNED MEMBER RETURNED TO THIS FORUM AND MADE A USERNAME SIMILAR TO MINE TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT I'M USING MY REPUTATION TO SELL SOMETHING. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Will do tonight- today was so hectic with so many entries and constant watching that by 3 pm exchange time i was totally exhausted but i am not complaining , today was a great day.

Need to teach you all some other stuff so you have a more complete view.

Will do my best- but you have to understand- each post takes me forever to prepare and explain.

Jane

Hello Traders.

So when I woke up this morning and saw the es minus 17 that said everything- "GIVE THE SHORT SIDE A PREFERENCE".

now that does not mean short all the time, apply some sense , but -17 is a very bearish market ( and i dont give a c**p about oversold lol ). as long as we have lower lows and lower highs WE WILL SHORT.

There was so much activity that i needed 3 images and i dont have the energy to explain each entry.i will post them here and then explain a little at the bottom.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/medium/27/qh54.jpg

http://imageshack.com/scaled/medium/11/wtwr.jpg

http://imageshack.com/scaled/medium/189/khyf.jpg

I am trying to make it simple - no thinking but the truth is that i do think a lot and i check each leg's location, i check each extension to see if its exactly at a fib; if it is and i get a signal then i will take it countertrend KNOWING that i might have to reverse soon.

On a strong high volume like today IGNORE SMALL LEGS OF 1 OR 2 BARS they are just noise that is trying to confuse you.

Always wait till you get a nice retracement BEFORE you enter.

So lets start- i am not going to mark each entry with a number- just try to follow me. i am starting at 8:30 am - no brain- shorts and shorts and shorts.

you can ask- wait- the retracement at 8 30 was only 2 bars so i should not take it- that is true and u can see that the profit was not much and the next one which was 3 bars was much bigger profit. on the other hand- look HOW WE GOT to this 2 bar retracement- huge and strong move- meaning you should expect a shallow ret.then we had a reversal.

I want to explain something very important about reversals : THEY ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPEN AT THE 0.78 FIB so always watch when you get there.

ONE HUGE IMPORTANT THING- ALWAYS WATCH THE VOLUME ON 1 minute chart- watch for a reversal volume which is much bigger than the previous few bars ( of course not at the open ). today reversal volume worked like a charm.

so the next longs worked beautifully, then we got to the 78 fib of the big leg but lets assume you know nothing about that so u keep longing till 10:11 short followed by few more.

take a look at the great long at 11:17 and 11 24. followed by these great shorts.

The key is- try to ignore noise which usually looks like a reversal bar in the middle of the way- that does not mean to reverse your course-i use a 70 tick chart and i only go in when i see a nice consolidation with a 2 - 3 ticks stop.

There was much more today- but its a little more complicated- for example- i watch the bigger picture- when we hit 1631.5 which was the previous HUGE SUPPORT of almost a week ago- i saw a 15 k volume plus 10 k right after- i got a long signal and i jumped in- so a previous support/ resistance can work and does but not always- you have to watch but be prepared to it.another very important thing i did is- i actually shorted every fib extension because EVEN THOUGH you might have a higher high and higher lows and you would say- oh- i am only looking for a long- no- no - no- on a big down day the purpose of the upward step stairs up is just to get to the right fib retracement so we can short it. but this is as i said a little above and i would not do that on a normal day.

Hope it helps- and again- DO NOT trade live unless you are profitable for 3-4 weeks consistently.

Second- ( this is for trader34 ) , I am not teaching you, i am just showing what i do, if you like it you can follow if not just have fun.

Take care and sorry for the crude writing but I AM TIRED :) :) :).

Jane

(TRADERBEAUTY )

p.s- here are the direct links for the images :

http://imageshack.com/a/img27/3185/qh54.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img11/4963/wtwr.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img189/6581/khyf.jpg

Edited by Traderbeauty

Hi Gavesto-

When I go in I NEVER use stops that are bigger than 2-3 ticks ( ES mini ); i know it sounds very small for es specifically with the current moves- but as i said- i dont just go in, i wait for a small consolidation and only when the market is stabilized i go in with a very small stop.

I also watch GOM delta volume , gom cd and pbf pressure to make sure i am not on the wrong side.

i would rather lose few times than go in with a big stop just for my ego lol.

regarding profit targets- i usually go for 2 points which i get most of the times, but sometimes i get even more- just look at most of the entries i marked and you will see that i am right.

somtimes i just play around and take few ticks or a point but these are different entries than the ones i marked- these are actually continuation entries that you get on an extended strong trend/ move.

good night

jane

very strong methodology in entries after observing consolidation and pullbacks in the way of the current trend Jane. Can see how you have been successful in your trading.I also like your short stops and reasonable TP targets that shows your confidence and strong DISCIPLINE in money management. Plus your generosity of helping us develop these same qualities to be successful. You have all the qualities of a top tier trader. Well done and thank you Jane

Jane hope you had a good week. Could you post a chart from a day this week and just post arrows on the trades you liked or maybe just more importantly a dot or something on the trades you would have avoided. We all know the rules you don't have to post a commentary. That would be great. Thanks

Rob

"Longboat"

Hi Jane,

I did not quite get how you measure using fibs. Is it the distance between 1 fib level and the other? measuring from the swing high to swing low?

<<<<<regarding fibs- if you are talking about a retracement its going to be 0.38 0.5 0.618 or 0.78 and you measure between the current top and the last bottom for an up move.

for a fib extension you measure between the previous top and the last bottom - extending the move 1.272 or 1.618 etc>>>>>>>>

Appreciate if you could post a picture explaining this rule abit since its a crucial rule.

Thanks

Fawaz

on a down market for example- lets say you have a low pivot, then the market goes up and continues down without breaking the previous high, this time you expect it to make a lower low which should be equal or more than 1.272 fib extension, if you did not get that or if the market only broke the previous low by one tick that means that the trend is slowing down and its dangerous to short now.

very simple.

same for a long.

Hi FAWAZ

Yes- you image and example is perfect- as you can see- the fib extension between the last 2 lows is 1.272 or higher which tells us that we can continue shorting ,now lest see what happened---

Assuming we shorted, the market made a double bottom which is signalling us to exit at be and not wait for miracles.

But- and here is the more advanced continuation to this scenario that happens all the time.

You could say- hey- i have a double bottom and a higher high so i should GO LONG ? and the answer is NO.

If you notice- that last high around 7 went only 1 tick above previous high which means that the direction is still DOWN and when you get the short signal just take it and measure again - your target now is at least 1.272 downward from the last pivot.

Hope it helps , keep asking, no problems. its all just brain games :).

Traderbeauty-Jane

I dont know what happened, when i try to edit any post of mine, or insert an image , or even reply with a quote the page is freezing and all i get is that circular thinking- waiting thing.

I restarted firefox and even reboot my computer but its still there, could there be a problem with the forum site ?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Its a problem with the site..i have the same issue...

Btw thanks for the detailed explanation...its crystal clear now...and yess the market did go lower...You are a true expert...keep up the fantastic work and please keep on sharing

https://imageshack.com/i/0fntvep

For entries,do you go in immediately after the bar color change or you wait for a 2 bar confirmation

Regards

Fawaz

Very good farahz

you really got it, but again - many times the market will try to trick you, so always be with your finger on the mouse ready to bail.

regarding entries- its very hard to tell, when i am very sure about the entry- for example- when the legs are small and there is no time to wait for renko- i just enter when i see a clear consolidation on my 70 tick chart as long as i am right at the correct fib level.

if the leg is large then i will wait for the renko but then again will watch the 70 ticks for consolidation entry.

Jane