Is forex same as gambling?

Gaban

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex is different from gambling, forex does not just rely on luck alone like gambling, to be able to make money from forex, trader should have sufficient knowledge and experience, because before being able to make money from forex, traders should be able to manage forex risks beforehand.

Although forex is a business that is promising, it does not mean forex should start with large funds, with little funding we can start this business, I started my trading in galleass only $ 10.

• 4 months later...
Forex trading is not gambling. We should not equate it. If we want to get maximal result, we must know how to analyze market. We also must do the best here if we want to get maximal profit in forex trading. We need knowledge, skills and we must control our emotion. We can no trade with emotion in forex trading.

Forex not gambling.. forex is adult game ..

1. skill and smart

2. speed

3. strategy and risk calculation

4. decipline with your decission

5. best momment & opportunity to fight

6. power of capital / stamina

7. courage and wisdom

8. hard psychology

you can have 2 choice : Rich or poor ... like a game = win to next step or.. GAME OVER...

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

Forex trading is technically described as "Skilled Gambling" for those who are successful. For those that are not well informed, I strongly believe it can be described as gambling because if there is no skill involved the new trader is relying on chance that a desired outcome will result. The good thing though is if you use good money mangement, you can still profit if you get the direction correct 50% or more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
In the event forex trading is usually wagering placed your dollars involved with it, all things considered is usually possibly acquire or offer. Try it in addition to I will bet you gonna burn out 99% of times, Going after i was novice the idea visit a moment My partner and i sensed such as getting rid of myself but anything maintained revealing to me personally study additional that will performed guide specifically reading Russ electronic books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Forex will same as gambling if the trader do not know about how to trade in forex..

For the first, I tend to trade like as gambling in liteforex broker, but its improve and i can trade well.

wow can you share me some to me the tips?

Yes, in some aspects, it's really like gambling but I think trader is different with gambler. It's really hard to explain but trader can stop their lost while gambler can't.

so if it not a gambling, how to make a profit from it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Forex is definitely different from gambling as it has natural economical phenomenon in its ground - currency fluctuation. In gambling you just play with fortuties nothing more. In trading forex you learn economics, market, use brokerage services (octafx in my case) and use Money management which limits your risks.

Forex is definitely different from gambling as it has natural economical phenomenon in its ground - currency fluctuation. In gambling you just play with fortuties nothing more. In trading forex you learn economics, market, use brokerage services (octafx in my case) and use Money management which limits your risks.

well said, there is a reason for the price fluctuation in forex and with experience you can learn that, whereas gambling is unpredictable.