Is forex same as gambling?

Gaban

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FloridaTrader
A lucky indeed we need, but luck will not always follow us. That is why we need the ability to be able to obtain trading profits consistently in forex. And trading skills that we should also hone in order to become better. Demo trading and demo contest are the perfect place to hone our trading ability.

Not sure where you're getting your information from. Luck doesn't apply to trading the forex. No one can obtain profits consistently, those that are profitable obtain profits the majority of the time. You are making a lot of strange posts and you duplicate what you say several times in teach thread you do post. Consider posting facts instead of giving incorrect information.

Guest FloridaTrader
We will not be able to get 100% profit every day in forex, because the movement of the market we can not predict with certainty, we can not rely on luck only in forex. This is different from gambling.

Forex trading has nothing to do with luck.

and guessing. but it need skills and hard work to learn and practice.

Yeah, we need skills to make analysis about market movement, not luck. If we trade only rely luck, we should not trade, because we are only going to spend money in forex.

A wise poster on babypips once said, "You can create an edge in the market. Thereby allowing you to control the ultimate result given an infinite amount of opportunities. Betting and gambling are not the same thing. If you ever purchased insurance, you are placing a wager of an outcome. That doesn't constitute gambling. " I totally agree with his statement.

To certain extent, it is gambling. I never come across any entry signals that can give 100%, even 70% or more accuracy in market movement. Despite of this, I can still make consistent profits from my MM, Risk Management & Exit Strategy..:)

It means you still doesn't understand the real trading skills. My suggestion is, if you don't want to learn how to trade properly, you better back off, and don't trade. Coz you are only wasting your money. And as you can't earn, you'll be in great distress.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
What I meant is you can't just rely on your "Entry Strategy" to earn consistent profits in Forex. You need to pay attention and fine tune on your MM, Risk management & exit strategy in order to success.

Your posting was right on. Ignore duderex and his suggestions, I'm not sure how he got it backwards and tried to correct you. Please continue your posting here my friend and hopefully without the distractions.

Many ordinary people who consider forex as gambling because they just look so easy to make a profit without knowing the process. So, what in your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?

It is nothing like gambling. Everyone who draws that comparison is probably a trader who failed and/or will never make it.

Guest FloridaTrader
It is nothing like gambling. Everyone who draws that comparison is probably a trader who failed and/or will never make it.

Also someone that had no clue about the forex.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Yes, we can agree on that part.

LOL.... Glad you agree...=)) Your postings are very strange on this forum and others new guy.

Edited by FloridaTrader

In the event forex trading is usually wagering placed your dollars involved with it, all things considered is usually possibly acquire or offer. Try it in addition to I will bet you gonna burn out 99% of times, Going after i was novice the idea visit a moment My partner and i sensed such as getting rid of myself but anything maintained revealing to me personally study additional that will performed guide specifically reading Russ electronic books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Provided that forex is betting put your cash into it, after all is either purchase or push. Attempt it and I can wager u gonna wear out 99% of the time, I recall when I was neophyte it head off to a period I craved killing myself yet something continued letting me know read more that completed assist particularly perusing Russ ebooks

Guest FloridaTrader
Provided that forex is betting put your cash into it, after all is either purchase or push. Attempt it and I can wager u gonna wear out 99% of the time, I recall when I was neophyte it head off to a period I craved killing myself yet something continued letting me know read more that completed assist particularly perusing Russ ebooks

Prior to posting, check and see if you already replied to the thread. In this case, you are repeating yourself here.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sherealikhan
Where people don't understand about forex trading then they mentioned it as a gambling but the real talk about forex is profitable trading where people can earn money as their professional job.