Are you happy with your broker?

Waterlily

Just becareful not to choose a scam broker, and choose a broker that make we comfortable to trading with. I'm sure all the traders in here are very satiesfied with your own broker, so am I too with my broker Exness.

Yes, I agree with you. I choose my broker Weltrade too because of it, that I really comfortable to trading with it, and definitely this broker is not a scam broker because I haven't got any problem when trading with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, i'm happy and satisfied with instaforex, because i can get free capital to trade by posting in forum which give bonus for our posting, beside that i can get comfortable service from my broker. May be instaforex has weakness but, i don't wanna make it as reason to find other broker. I always try to maximize all of thing are provided by instaforex to get comfort in trading, and i get it.

Of course, i'm happy and satisfied with instaforex, because i can get free capital to trade by posting in forum which give bonus for our posting, beside that i can get comfortable service from my broker. May be instaforex has weakness but, i don't wanna make it as reason to find other broker. I always try to maximize all of thing are provided by instaforex to get comfort in trading, and i get it.

I agree with you, all the broker maybe have a weakness, so we just have to find a broker that have an advantages that really suitable for our trading, so we can trading with more comfortable because of it. That's why too I choose my broker now, because it give all the things that I need to trading with very comfortable.

Just becareful not to choose a scam broker, and choose a broker that make we comfortable to trading with. I'm sure all the traders in here are very satiesfied with your own broker, so am I too with my broker Exness.

You're right. We have to help other traders who are looking for broker to trade, so they won't get scam broker..

I agree with you, all the broker maybe have a weakness, so we just have to find a broker that have an advantages that really suitable for our trading, so we can trading with more comfortable because of it. That's why too I choose my broker now, because it give all the things that I need to trading with very comfortable.

So, nothing is perfect broker. That's why, i try to choose broker which give comfortable service for me, and i start with demo account in those broker. But now, i have get it. InstaForex is my choice.:D

So, nothing is perfect broker. That's why, i try to choose broker which give comfortable service for me, and i start with demo account in those broker. But now, i have get it. InstaForex is my choice.:D

That's right, and I think my broker is a perfecct broker for me because I can feel very comfortable to trading. And because my broker Exness always make new inovation and make its service more better from time to time, I'm sure that all the things that I use now from Exness can be more better on the future.

That's right, and I think my broker is a perfecct broker for me because I can feel very comfortable to trading. And because my broker Exness always make new inovation and make its service more better from time to time, I'm sure that all the things that I use now from Exness can be more better on the future.

Yeah, i think every trader have get the best broker to trading, include myself.. innovation and improvement is very important, because the traders who use a broker will be more and more and it's a benefit broker itself.

Yeah, i think every trader have get the best broker to trading, include myself.. innovation and improvement is very important, because the traders who use a broker will be more and more and it's a benefit broker itself.

That's right, I think that's why my broker now can be as famous as now and get use by many traders now. It's not escape from the role of all the innovation and improvement that always done by my broker now. So if a broker want to be a good broker and use by many traders, always doing innovation and improvement is the key for it.

I am always happy doing my business in forex trading. I am more happy can using forex broker with offering me the lowest spreads in the World like armadamarkets does.

I'm happy with my broker too, I can get everything I need from Exness. The spread also low too, and we can use Laverage up to 1:2000 on Exness. That really suitable for my strategy of trading, because I use scalping method to do my trading.

I'm happy with my broker too, I can get everything I need from Exness. The spread also low too, and we can use Laverage up to 1:2000 on Exness. That really suitable for my strategy of trading, because I use scalping method to do my trading.

I just can use leverage up to 1:1000, because it's maximal leverage from InstaForex, but for now, i just use leverage 1:500 to trading, it's more safe and the risk is lower.

I just can use leverage up to 1:1000, because it's maximal leverage from InstaForex, but for now, i just use leverage 1:500 to trading, it's more safe and the risk is lower.

I know that use Laverage like 1:2000 from Exness is very risk. I use this Laverage too because I use scalping for my trading, if I use normal strategy I use normal Laverage too from Exness, because the spread is low so I still can trading very comfortable with any Laverage that I choose.

I know that use Laverage like 1:2000 from Exness is very risk. I use this Laverage too because I use scalping for my trading, if I use normal strategy I use normal Laverage too from Exness, because the spread is low so I still can trading very comfortable with any Laverage that I choose.

High leverage, high risk. So big or small leverage that we use, we must discipline when trading. For now, i prefer to use leverage 1:500 from instaforex.

Guest ankurkanoria
FXCM, Oanda, MIG, these are the big names and most trustworthy. Features across brokers are becoming more or less the same anyways. Its best to play a safe bet choosing a broker. I have seen enough people's accounts "invalidated" by one of several of a new wave of brokers springing up everyday. And if higher leverage is what the broker claims to be his USP, best to stay away. Leverage is a killer beyond an optimal moderate amount.

High leverage, high risk. So big or small leverage that we use, we must discipline when trading. For now, i prefer to use leverage 1:500 from instaforex.

That's right, just choose an amount of laverage that suitable with our strategy. Be wise to choose it, because I'm sure it will very affect our trading activity.

For newbie, please use low leverage. Don't start with huge leverage. Or you will lose your money a lot.

Good advice. I also started trading with low leverage and started in demo trading. But now, we can start trade without having to make deposit, we can use bonus as our capital to trade with our broker. I also got bonus for my posting from instaforex, and i used it to trading with this broker.

Good advice. I also started trading with low leverage and started in demo trading. But now, we can start trade without having to make deposit, we can use bonus as our capital to trade with our broker. I also got bonus for my posting from instaforex, and i used it to trading with this broker.

Yup, I agree with that too. For newbie I recommend you all to use a demo account first before go with a real one. Or you all can just participate on a demo account contest that held by your broker. I used to always participate on my broker's demo trading contest, because it often to held so I always do my demo trading for the contest along with my real trading activity.

• 3 weeks later...
Yup, I agree with that too. For newbie I recommend you all to use a demo account first before go with a real one. Or you all can just participate on a demo account contest that held by your broker. I used to always participate on my broker's demo trading contest, because it often to held so I always do my demo trading for the contest along with my real trading activity.

Yeah, we can use demo account to test broker which we will use to trade. But i think demo account is not enough. We recommend using the bonus offered by the broker, so we can trade using a real account, and we can also find out whether process of withdrawal profits is smoothly or not. So far, i never found a problem when withdraw my profit in instaforex, so i'm happy with this broker.