Waterlily

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi Guys,

Just want to know if your happy and satisfied with your broker?

What are their strengths and weaknesses compared to other competitors.

At the moment i am with HY Markets and trying their demo accounts. I find it reliable and interesting.

I need your advice so that you can help me have more options.

Regards,

Waterlily

I'm happy with my broker, because offer the good services at all. And then the bonus for deposit or no deposit is available. :)

Edited by alventa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i fully satisfied with armada markets, true ECN broker. It means that it has lowest spreads, lower than on STP, execution is faster as well as price quotes which liquidity provider using LMAX Exchange is a London-based, awarded for Fastest Growing Tech Company in the UK by Sunday Times Tech Track 100 in 2014.

• 8 months later...
I have traded with several brokers, and to my mind, Fresh has one of the best trading conditions. Terminal works well. It has several account types with different contracts, you can open all of them and try. There is no minimum deposit, you can start trading with $10. Order execution is fast. Withdrawal is fast too, and any amount and method: card, electronic payment, wire transfer…

• 3 weeks later...
yeah, not a lot of people with good brokers have any needs to transfer really, and personally i dont know many people who had tried more than two brokers, so far i trade with hotforex and(cross fingers) hopefully wont need to transfer, they have been doing a really good job so far

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
i guess everyone is happy with their brokers untill something goes wrong, many people were braging about ironfx and alpari UK till the unepected happened, no one would trader a broker they are not satisfied with. I trade hot forex and what makes me happy is not the broker really, its the earnings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...