Are you happy with your broker?

Waterlily

am i happy with my broker? yeah i guess im satisfied for a couple of simple reasons, i trade with hotforex, i have no issues with their platform or connection, when i withdraw i get paid, when i deposit its there, spreads are decent, execution is good though i do swings mostly so its not an issue really, i mean i good broker is a broker that lets you focus more on your own trading rather than look at the small details and technical issues, so yeah im good :D and i do wish everyone here a good trading with their brokers :D

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i happy with my broker? yeah i guess im satisfied for a couple of simple reasons, i trade with hotforex, i have no issues with their platform or connection, when i withdraw i get paid, when i deposit its there, spreads are decent, execution is good though i do swings mostly so its not an issue really, i mean i good broker is a broker that lets you focus more on your own trading rather than look at the small details and technical issues, so yeah im good :D and i do wish everyone here a good trading with their brokers :D

Yeah, i also feel it when trading with InstaForex. They give me comfortable service, so i can focus and feel comfort when trading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
InstaForex is my preferred broker, and i also choose this broker because they give many advantages.

By the way, what another advantages that we can get from broker which you're using?

Another advantage of the FBS are:

• Direct Access to FOREX market
  • No Requote
  • Guaranteed Order Execution Requote
  • Time of execution is under 1 sec
  • No restrictions Trading strategies
  • No restrictions for Scalping
  • No restrictions for uses EAs (Robots)
  • Allowed News trading
  • Welcome Bonus 50%
  • Insurance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Another advantage of the FBS are:

• Direct Access to FOREX market
  • No Requote
  • Guaranteed Order Execution Requote
  • Time of execution is under 1 sec
  • No restrictions Trading strategies
  • No restrictions for Scalping
  • No restrictions for uses EAs (Robots)
  • Allowed News trading
  • Welcome Bonus 50%
  • Insurance

Again, flood us with your **** in the brokers section. Stop flooding the forum in the wrong areas.

Every broker has own advantages and every trader has own reason why choose broker which are being use now, the most important is we get convenient service so we can get maximal result.

You are right guys...

The broker just serves the customer with any promotions and the customers have right to choose which broker they want to...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I'm using 4xp.com, saxo bank and activetrades.

Really happy

Cease spamming our forum with your junk... find another forum. You are using six usernames posting the same junk and flooding our forum. You need to leave and post on forums that will accept your spamming.

Usernames: Scarlett Mason, Sasts1950, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990

Edited by FloridaTrader