[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your reply ec47sd.

Yes, it could have been nice to get an upload by someone who have access over at ewef, but I do not want anyone to put their membership over there at risk by doing so.

I do not have the downloading access there. If you know some other site where this latest Market Delta is available then please let me know, I will try to see if that could be downloaded some way.

Thanks

there is version 10.3.14 available.

Thanks Davy. Yes I know. I have been using it for awhile, but quite often historical tick data gets screwed. Also happening when connecting to live data. I use Win XP. I have tried to find some good procedures to avoid this, but when the tick data gets screwed when connecting to live there is not much I can do I think.

This is the "dll" and "exe" files for MD 10.5.5

hxxp://limelinx.com/ch4e7

(cracked exe file for Marketdelta 10.5.5. and "feedlibs" dll files)

Marketdetla 10.5.5 install package - hxxp://limelinx.com/dcj3n

Thanks aaaalot ToolsGorGor! ^:)^

Could you please elaborate on how to do a successful install?

Ok, have not connected to data feed yet, but try this:

1. Install with setup file

2. Do not run after setup is finished

3. Substitute with medicine files

4. Run MD

5. Fill inn licen... info:

- Fictive first and last

- Fictive mail address

- Licen... number: 123456789012345678

- Press Activate

6. Process will take a little bit time after pressing "Activate"

I did not get any outgoing requests through firewall during licen.. activation process. After this I shut down MD.

When restarting MD Pro version and so on is activated. No licen... dialog filling out boxes.

MD 10.3... database is not compatible.

Edited by Aeddi

This is my experiences with connecting to live data.

When being connected to data provider before the Globex weekend open my highest minute time frame chart plotted continuous dots in a horizontal line when the markets opened. The only thing I needed to do was to close the chart and then open it again via "File -> Open -> Chart...".

When connecting to live data while the markets are already open I have not encountered any errors regarding data plotting. When restarting and connecting MD after like 8 hours I have compared the new loaded data to then reloaded data with high/low/open/closes and have found that it is the same. So it seems that it is not necessary to reload charts after being connected.

Regarding drawings I experience with some of my charts that horizontally drawn trendlines get displaced after closing and then restarting MD. Considering work time and effort this is annoying. If someone would have a tip on how to solve this I would be grateful.

Aeddi

Edited by Aeddi

This is my experiences with connecting to live data.

When being connected to data provider before the Globex weekend open my highest minute time frame chart plotted continuous dots in a horizontal line when the markets opened. The only thing I needed to do was to close the chart and then open it again via "File -> Open -> Chart...".

When connecting to live data while the markets are already open I have not encountered any errors regarding data plotting. When restarting and connecting MD after like 8 hours I have compared the new loaded data to then reloaded data with high/low/open/closes and have found that it is the same. So it seems that it is not necessary to reload charts after being connected.

Regarding drawings I experience with some of my charts that horizontally drawn trendlines get displaced after closing and then restarting MD. Considering work time and effort this is annoying. If someone would have a tip on how to solve this I would be grateful.

Aeddi

can you tell me how to get metastock data in this software

I presume you mean historical data. Sorry, but I have not checked out the data import possibilities yet. So I am not sure which format(s) MD is supporting either.

Just for the record regarding live; MD supports DTNIQ, eSig, IB TWS, Rithmic, TransAct/Infinity and Zen-Fire.

Hi friends,

How To Import Data From Another Source?

Before you begin importing and exporting you should click Setup | Preferences | Import/Export and verify all the preferences are set to your liking.

Importing Ticker Symbols and Historical Data - The import function in MarketDelta enables the user to import historical data of various time frames. In addition, ticker symbols and other instrument properties may be imported in a variety of formats as a means of defining new instruments to MarketDelta and/or defining quote pages.

Importing Ticker Symbols - Choose File>Import or press ALT+I on the keyboard to invoke the import dialogue. Choose "Ticker Symbols" as the Import Type. Then choose the ASCII Text File from the Import File Type. Click Import and navigate to the appropriate file on your hard drive or desktop and select the file you wish to Import. A confirmation of the imported file will display on the MarketDelta main toolbar.

MarketDelta supports importing of daily, weekly, monthly, or tick data. Weekly, monthly, and tick data imports are supported ONLY via ASCII text files. When daily or one the other time frames is chosen, you must specify via the Import Format menu, how the data in the input file is arranged. If the desired format is not one of the format available in the menu, close the Import window and go to Quote Page Preferences to create a new format. The new format name will appear in the menu when you open the Import window again.

Each line in the ASCII text file must have a date (or date/time). Dates may be specified in yymmdd format or mm/dd/yy format. When Importing tick data MarketDelta accepts a time indication following the date, e.g. mm/dd/yy hh:mm:ss, or mm/dd/yy hh:mm. Usually, each line in the input text file contains the ticker symbol. Historical data for several tickers may be imported from a single file. If there is no ticker symbol in the format you use to import the data, MarketDelta will assume all data is for one ticker and will prompt the user to specify the symbol.

Daily historical import is not only supported via ASCII text files, but from several other more specialized sources. These choices apppear in the File Type menu when Daily Historical Data is specified as the Import Type.

The 3 MetaStock entries under File Type are used to import data and/or ticker symbols stored in MetaStock format. These options will be useful to users of the MetaStock program who wish to bring data easily into MarketDelta, or to any user who has access to data stored in MetaStock format, e.g. data stored on CD ROM.

To Import Current Quotes - The Current Quotes Import, when used with ASCII text files allows for importing current prices and other properties for existing instruments. By specifying the input format name (see Setup: Preferences: Formats) the user controls how the input ASCII file is interpreted. Any of the following data fields may be present in the format:

Ticker Symbol

Date/Time (when importing price values)

Security Name

Open, High, Low, Last, Previous Close, Volume, Open Interest

Alias Ticker (for Dial/Data downloading)

User Custom (arbitrary user data)

Expiration Date (mm/dd/yy format)

Strike Price

The data in the input file must have each field separated by commas or tab characters.

Click File>Import or ALT+I on the keyboard

Select ASCII Text File and click Import

FXST

Hi niftymover;

In MarketDelta is possible work with "Market Profile" and "Volume Profile" for this is convenient work with intraday data (1 minute is Ok). If you have intraday data in Metastock format, convert to .txt format with The Downloader. Market Delta not work with Metastock format.

For example in .txt format:

Date,Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume

08/11/2012,08:35:00,1000,1200,900,1250,99999999

Is possible work with "Time" 08:35 if you has minute data.

I can´t introduce "Time" in this format 083500

This order work very well for me.

FXST

• 2 weeks later...