Can I start trading with as little as 25 dollars?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
lots of brokers offer smaller deposits, I trade with hotforex and they have micro accounts as low as 5 dollars i think, there is oanda and they offer a 1 dollar deposit, but seriously guys, micro accounts are good for newbies, to practive the feel of live trading, and it helps you to more disciplined and appreciate smaller earnings, at one time you will understand that forex is more about avoiding loses that earning big.. and best of luck/

Yeah, but the most important thing is we get experience in trading and we can learn from it..

Yes, I am not against if you are a newbie in the market. I just want to notice those traders in the market for several years to be more mature.

sufficient fund is necessary for a stable income, a reasonable profit target shall be set. a good broker do not guarantee your profitability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Trading with micro amounts is great for learning to trade with a live account as most of the stress is taken out of the equation. But i found and still find the patience factor needs to be well and truly mastered otherwise your screwed before you begin.

Somebody mentioned about "a good broker does not guarantee success." It is true. But the statement is like oxymoron. As I've always said, NO BROKER IN THIS WORLD IS OUT TO HELP YOU WIN OR SUCCEED. NONE, PERIOD! They're out there to trade with you and quite often AGAINST you. You have to remember that once you send that buy or sell orders they (the brokers) accepted your order right away because they stored in their system for the opposite to accept your orders. so then what do brokers do? They play around with your orders. So lots of time, we ended up with losses.

Best regards,

Unclepips

I have heard a lot of traders with million $ account and can earn profit hundred thousand per trade. But they are professional trader and they earn money a lot of Forex (and they might lose a lot).

We are newbie traders so trade with micro account about $5 is not a big problem. Trade with more money would kill us easier. small money but trade seriously also help a lot :)