• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if it will go up...here it is resistences:

in the circle there are 161.8% swing blue-161.8% swing green and 350% swing red

http://i.imgur.com/m7AkY.gif

in the second image there are:113% swing green-250% swing red and 223.6% swing fuchsia

http://i.imgur.com/ffp5x.gif

Edited by goffredomameli

Hello everyone

Unclepips, could you pls share with us eurusd daily forecast with TS? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hi,

Long time no see! Today, EUR/USD should have a down day. However, the overall forecast for the next few days is still somewhat up. I will pull the daily chart up this weekend.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Hi,

Long time no see! Today, EUR/USD should have a down day. However, the overall forecast for the next few days is still somewhat up. I will pull the daily chart up this weekend.

Best regards,

Unclepips

To my understanding moon square mars is a bad aspect and it will be happening around 852AM NYT or so. If all is well, I'll go short EUR/USD and EUR/JPY around that time.

Thanks,

Unclepips

today signal for short:

target 161.8 bigwave A (now wave 1) chart 4 hours

divergence stochastic 5-3-3 chart 30 m

sequential 9-13 chart 15 m

Thanks for the charts, I am looking to go short and don't have a proper set up yet. I am waiting to probably around 850AM or so. If I get a good set up around that time, I'll be looking forward to that sell.

Thanks,

Unclepips

Hello, I think EURUSD is ready for second jump up..........

Well, it looks like you're about right! It is jumping up. And of course, I am waiting for my sell set up and it doesn't look like it is coming any time soon! But I am still waiting, though!

Enjoy the ride!

Thanks,

Unclepips

Ok,

I wrote the below chart before my time arrived now just went short EUR/USD at 852AM NYT. I'll sell it until the end of day and will close it before the market closed. The price I got in was 1.3342 using MBTrading platform.

Take care and enjoy your weekend!

Best,

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/wrN7N.png

http://i.imgur.com/wrN7N.png

Edited by Unclepips
deleted this: [URL=http://imgur.com/wrN7N]

good morning, Unclepips,

don't forget energy......and demark for timing....

Hi,

Thank you for your reminder. I will DEFINITELY use it because I was studying it after you told me the other day and it has potential by adding it to LvT dynamic cycle.

Thanks,

Unclepips

By the way, I am still sitting in shamble positions with EUR/USD and EUR/JPY. Hoping they'll bring me good pips before the end of day today.

Hi,

Best regards,

Unclepips

yes, i've been very busy. eurusd won 1-0 yesterday, i'm patiently waiting for the right time to sell it with a target of 500 pips.

PS: pls check out 1996 daily chart, it matches 2012, ue is repaeting that cycle, and there is a drop in january 1997 (which i believe is coming soon).

Best regards

f mfx

Hi,

Thank you for your reminder. I will DEFINITELY use it because I was studying it after you told me the other day and it has potential by adding it to LvT dynamic cycle.

Thanks,

Unclepips

By the way, I am still sitting in shamble positions with EUR/USD and EUR/JPY. Hoping they'll bring me good pips before the end of day today.

I think you are a good man...so I will tell you some very usefull tricks in order to trade with Demark's setup and sequential.....I studied them from many years.....

I think you are a good man...so I will tell you some very usefull tricks in order to trade with Demark's setup and sequential.....I studied them from many years.....

Hi,

Thanks you very much! You're too kind. I am looking forward to learn how to trade with DeMark's set up and sequential from you. I've never tried trading with it before until you mentioned to me last week.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

yes, i've been very busy. eurusd won 1-0 yesterday, i'm patiently waiting for the right time to sell it with a target of 500 pips.

PS: pls check out 1996 daily chart, it matches 2012, ue is repaeting that cycle, and there is a drop in january 1997 (which i believe is coming soon).

Best regards

f mfx

Hi Fmfx,

Thanks for the tip pertaining to the repeating cycles. Most certainly am will look into this!

Regards,

Unclepips

http://i.imgur.com/ydKH5.gif

chart 4H target area and 9 demark 15 m

go short and go out

software is MTPREDICTOR link to metatrader

Hi,

Does it give you automatic wave count or you manually counted yourself. It sure looks good.

Best,

Unclepips

Hi,

Does it give you automatic wave count or you manually counted yourself. It sure looks good.

Best,

Unclepips

Well,

MTPREDICTOR gives you automatic wave count with 3 different zig-zig swings...short-medium and long term.....but ....like ADVANCED GET, this automatic wave count is totally unusfull if you do not know nothing about elliot wave....BUT...mtpredictor is very good in scanning for ABC and wave4...ADVANCE GET is very good,in my opinion,for its proprietary tools...MOB and ELLIPSE for price and time target.

I think Demark's setup and sequential are very good tools because they give you price and time to buy or sell.

Edited by goffredomameli