Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

Happy Holidays Unclepips.

What composite astro cycle do you use for SPX short term or mid term?

thanks

Hi Pray4all,

for SPX you should try Venus and Mercury. You can, for example, select Venus-Sun or Mercury-Sun and then harmonic number. I usually select heliocentric and cycle is roughly around 7 for most of my instruments.

Best regards,

Unclepips

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Holidays Unclepips.

What composite astro cycle do you use for SPX short term or mid term?

thanks

Pray4All, here is a setting that you might want to take a look also for SPX. I had this setting before but I changed gear and stopped trying to trade the indices.

http://i.imgur.com/bpWyc.png

http://i.imgur.com/bpWyc.png

Best regards,

Unclepips

Unclepips,

Great work. What is the settings of your Turbo Cycle ? Is it optimized using LBC at last price bar ? Do you check the RT box ?

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks!

Basics: 5 cycles, 13 overtones, 8 SMF, 3SMP, Max cycles (between 600 to 760). All of these numbers have been working OK for me, so I stick to them. Also note, after it automatically run the cycles, I manually select important highs and lows that computer may have missed and add them. Advanced, I select RPO, 1, 60, 34. Yes, it is update real time and it is final (until I a dissatisfy with the result, I re-tinkle it). So nothing fancy, but it has been working fine with me in conjunction with Mercury cycle.

Best,

Unclepips

Unclepips,

Thanks a lot. I am getting good result in 2min chart by just using optimized model as well. I am trying to figure out a) Can I add 2 different turbo cycles (generated by 2 models) in one panel (except the price panel) ? b) What is the best way to run 2 different time frame charts in real time without running another instance of TS ?

Regards,

Unclepips,

Thanks a lot. I am getting good result in 2min chart by just using optimized model as well. I am trying to figure out a) Can I add 2 different turbo cycles (generated by 2 models) in one panel (except the price panel) ? b) What is the best way to run 2 different time frame charts in real time without running another instance of TS ?

Regards,

Hi Fxus,

You can use 2 different Turbo cycles with two different time frames by save one time frame as a template and then load it on an immediate chart time frame that you are using, i.e., if you want to use a 60m turbo cycles save it and then load it as a template on a 15m time frame which you are running now. Hope this makes some senses!

Thanks,

Unclepips

What are the best books on learning astrology for trading you can suggest and what is the best way to learn using Timing Solution ? Thanks

Hi,

For me, the best way to learn timingsolution is through practice. I've never found any books that are for using with timingsolution. I know some people wrote a couple of them, but, never found one!

Above all, I must commend that timingsolution's creator is a good guy. He updates this software almost on a monthly basis. So to properly using this piece of software, I would say that it is better if you can afford to buy it from the creator, IN MY OPINION.

I hope this answer your question!

Best regards,

Unclepips

I had a look at the Wave 59 Astro Trader Price and Time Wheel that is on this forum, I would like to know if anyone knows how to apply what the software does to see if Timing Solutions can produce the same as Wave 59 Astro Trader? Meaning a representation in a graphic line or what ever, does not really matter as long as we can see the peaks and the troughs.

I had a look at the Wave 59 Astro Trader Price and Time Wheel that is on this forum, I would like to know if anyone knows how to apply what the software does to see if Timing Solutions can produce the same as Wave 59 Astro Trader? Meaning a representation in a graphic line or what ever, does not really matter as long as we can see the peaks and the troughs.

Hi,

I sure would love know what is that "Wave59 Astro Price and Time WheeL"? I work with wave59 but not extensive enough. I mostly work with Timingsolution recently.

If anybody has worked on Wave59 Astro Price and Time Wheel and care to explain I sure would love learn it.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Unclepips,

Thanks a lot. Can you please let me know if you can overlay two indicators from 2 panels into one (not price panel) ? Also, how do you run 2 live charts real time at the same time ?

Regards,

Hi,

That I am not so sure about it. 2 live charts, however, I was able to open TS twice for two different charts, by reopening it again to run it separately. TS is not a memory friendly piece of software.

Best regards,

Unclepips

Dears,

I wish a very happy, healthy & prosperous New Year 2013 to all my indo-investasi friends and their family members.

Regards,

Ashish Mohan Tiwari,

Hi Ashish,

I wish for the same to you and family, Ashish!

And to all, "may the new year bring many opportunities your way to explore every joy of life. May your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements."

With best regards,

Unclepips

Hi Unclepips

Reading your previous replies. You mentioned that you read the book "Why the market turns", please tell what it is about since I couldn't find the similar title from Amazon.

By the way, I take this opportunity to say to you and oothers in this forum "Happy New Year in 2103"

Hi,

It is from "Timing Secrets" or www.whymarketsturn.com. There is a newer vesion of this book, however, I've not found one yet. The older version, you probably can find it here in II.

The book is VERY VERY expensive. So try to find the cracked-version.

Best,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips

Thanks for your reply first.

Regarding the book even in the older version, I can't find it in this forum. Anywhere I can find the cracked version you can think of ? Thanks

Hi,

It is from "Timing Secrets" or www.whymarketsturn.com. There is a newer vesion of this book, however, I've not found one yet. The older version, you probably can find it here in II.

The book is VERY VERY expensive. So try to find the cracked-version.

Best,

Unclepips