Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like he has done extensive research on the matter. Yep, it would be nice to grab a hold on some of his works.

thanks,

Unclepips

Well, you know since November 2012, the infamous Soros made over $1 billion from currency trading.

Regards,

Unclepips

BWT, if Soros did it so can we, first we can go for $1 million and then more.

To do this we need to trade/analyse in group, I/anyone see a potential buy/sell setup and then we analyze and share our views either to take the trade or stay out. Commitment/discipline is essential in making this a reality.

I like the idea too. II should create an active chat room where everybody comes together and trade so that everybody will on the same page.

WWI has a small chat...but the window should be opened a little bigger.

If anybody here has a chatroom, I'm interested in joining as well.

Thanks,

Unclepips

I like the idea too. II should create an active chat room where everybody comes together and trade so that everybody will on the same page.

WWI has a small chat...but the window should be opened a little bigger.

If anybody here has a chatroom, I'm interested in joining as well.

Thanks,

Unclepips

Uncle

How about we start with a facebook group? all we need to do is get a facebook account and then activate sms alert so that we will get notification when anyone post to the group.

Or we can start a new thread here and get notification to our email when ever there's a new post, I think gmail now supports sms alert.

also what time frame would we be using for our analysis? Most of the people are intra-day, and except we make a strict rule for posters to use only higher time frame frm 1H and above for their analyses so that we can all catch the move and also make time to reply to posts.

Pls share your views/opinions everyone.

Regards

Edited by Fmfx

Uncle

How about we start with a facebook group? all we need to do is get a facebook account and then activate sms alert so that we will get notification when anyone post to the group.

Or we can start a new thread here and get notification to our email when ever there's a new post, I think gmail now supports sms alert.

also what time frame would we be using for our analysis? Most of the people are intra-day, and except we make a strict rule for posters to use only higher time frame frm 1H and above for their analyses so that we can all catch the move and also make time to reply to posts.

Pls share your views/opinions everyone.

Regards

Hi Fmfx,

Whichever way is OK by me. In fact, we should do both, just in case one is down we use another. I'm not much of a facebook fan, but willing to start an account with them. Do you know if you can form a group in facebook? Let's start.

Unclepips

Hi Fmfx,

Whichever way is OK by me. In fact, we should do both, just in case one is down we use another. I'm not much of a facebook fan, but willing to start an account with them. Do you know if you can form a group in facebook? Let's start.

Unclepips

thanks. Will create a group on facebook and post (here) the link.

Regards